GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think the husband should be viewed as a victim in all of this until police tell us otherwise JMO

No sleuthing/insinuating the husband is involved without LE or MSM links. Don't go there. He is a victim, until shown otherwise. As always, as we get info, the rules can changes, but for now, our mantra is Victim Friendly.

Thanks,

Salem

I think we need to heed what Salem said and not slueth anyone until they have become a POI or suspect.

There has been no evidence this far that suggest that Clint had anything to do with this.

I tend to ignore posts from KOIN. They've been notorious for publicizing rumors as facts. I quit following them after they came with breaking news that Kyron Horman had been found dead on the 7th day of the search for him. (I was relieved at the time when it turned out not to be true, but now it makes me mad)

Not sure what you are saying? I am talking about a post which was on the Find Whitney FB Page yesterday.

I'll paraphrase it ... A girl and her boyfriend were up on Larch Mountain yesterday morning looking for deer. Her boyfriend said he saw a girl sitting on a dead tree. They were about four miles up the mountain from any houses. They thought about going back to see if she needed any help, but decided not to. She did say she called this into the police, yesterday.

Who knows if she is telling the truth. I went to her page and looked at it. There was a post saying she was going into "treatment" soon, she needed to get better :what:

With respect to any suggestion Clint had direct involvement in this potential crime. Simply, Clint did not have opportunity to commit this crime directly. The documented criminal acts (ATM , ect) were still in progress while Clint was on the phone to both the Starbucks Manager and PD. Clint's exact whereabouts is known when the crimes were happening.

For example: PD knows the exact time the vehicle was driven in and parked at the wal-mart parking lot, 11:17 am as mentioned in the presser, (because they see it on video surveillance.)

For this alone to happen, there would have to be a second person involved.

can someone tell me if this timeline is correct:

6:45am whitney leaves home
7:00am whitney fails to arrive at starbucks
8:15am starbucks calls husband clint
9:14am explorer pulls into gas station; ATM card used (accding to LE)
9:22am ATM card is used (accding to clint's bank records)
9:30am ATM card is used (accding to clint's bank records)
9:56am 911 or police is called
11:17am 'friends and family' passing out flyers at wal-mart discover car

TIA.

nvestigators said Heichel left for work at 6:45 a.m. Tuesday but never arrives. She works five minutes from home.

Heichel's husband Clint said Whitney kissed him goodbye in the morning and that was the last time he saw her. He said Starbucks contacted him after she failed to show up for work and he called and texted her "a million times," but she never responded.
Police released a timeline Wednesday that said her SUV pulled into a service station at 9:14 a.m., on 257th and Stark, and her bank card was used.

Clint told KGW he called 911 to report her missing just before 10 a.m. (This was confirmed by Grandjean in the presser)

Whitney's vehicle, a 1999 black Ford Explorer with tinted taillights and Ore. license plate 189EJZ, was later found outside the Walmart in Wood Village at 11:17 a.m., according to the police timeline. The SUV's passenger side window had been broken out, investigators said.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Missing-Gresham-womans-SUV-found-in-Wood-Village-174492781.html

Did LE say if the window was broke from inside or out?

Evidence being gathered in disappearance of Gresham woman Whitney Heichel

GRESHAM -- Gresham police said Thursday morning that they have found some evidence in the Tuesday morning disappearance of 21-year-old Whitney Heichel.

But they declined to say specifically what they had found, and said it's too early to know if it's precisely related to the young woman's vanishing.

more at link ............... http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/evidence_being_checked_over_in.html

With respect to any suggestion Clint had direct involvement in this potential crime. Simply, Clint did not have opportunity to commit this crime directly. The documented criminal acts (ATM , ect) were still in progress while Clint was on the phone to both the Starbucks Manager and PD. Clint's exact whereabouts is known when the crimes were happening.

For example: PD knows the exact time the vehicle was driven in and parked at the wal-mart parking lot, 11:17 am as mentioned in the presser, (because they see it on video surveillance.)

For this alone to happen, there would have to be a second person involved.

Exactly Vega, that's what I said in the post the Mod's zapped :waitasec:

Is it just me, or does something not add up here. Why get gas? at a few different gas stations at that only to leave the car in a walmart parking lot.

Is it just me, or does something not add up here. Why get gas? at a few different gas stations at that only to leave the car in a walmart parking lot.

I assume the car needed gas

This looks like someone who wanted to ditch the car before being seen driving Whitney's car.

To get cash back from the credit card on the transactions ?

The facts we have so far point strongly to me this started as a crime for cash (robbery).

Justin Oberg ‏@justin_oberg
@KATUMeghan On Facebook someone posted to Starbucks about Whitney and they respond to some random person about troops.. http://on.fb.me/VcZfUG

Meghan Kalkstein ‏@KATUMeghan
@justin_oberg Just saw that!! Thanks for the heads up, everything helps on this case! #findwhitney

I clicked on the guy's link, but it comes back page not found. Meghan said she saw it though?

When the Mom went to sit down, I thought she was going to be physically sick....

I have to have supreme sympathy for this family. Being thrown into the public eye while being worried sick over the fate of their daughter/wife has got to be incredibly awful (understatement). I don't know that I would have as much composure as Whitney's Mom if my son was missing.....

I would probably act more like the husband. Speechless. Emotional. Bewildered. I certainly wouldn't know how to interact with the media....

Where's Whitney???

I can't begin to imagine their pain..

Baffles me as well. Also, the vehicle (from photos) appears to be backed into a parking space, between the lines. So, would that be to make the vehicle not appear to be out of place? Seems like it would be easier to just dump the vehicle or pull in, nose first and go. I hope they are checking all Tri-Met bus videos for anyone hopping on the bus(es) in that Walmart area.

Not sure what you are saying? I am talking about a post which was on the Find Whitney FB Page yesterday.

I'll paraphrase it ... A girl and her boyfriend were up on Larch Mountain yesterday morning looking for deer. Her boyfriend said he saw a girl sitting on a dead tree. They were about four miles up the mountain from any houses. They thought about going back to see if she needed any help, but decided not to. She did say she called this into the police, yesterday.

Who knows if she is telling the truth. I went to her page and looked at it. There was a post saying she was going into "treatment" soon, she needed to get better :what:

can you post the link to the facebook page?

Maybe she didn't have a lot of gas in the vehicle (I don't know if I've ever kept a full tank. I usually run at best with 1/4 of a tank or less). And maybe this person knew that it would take too long at the gas station to fill up enough to do whatever, so he did it in different stops to avoid detection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592