Othram - General Discussion - #3

Thanks for the thread!

Another Florida case!

Honored Othram could assist the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office and FBI, in identifying the 1988 Murderer of Robert Hecht. Unfortunately, the person responsible died years ago, but at least Hecht's family has some answers.

Another Florida case!

Honored Othram could assist the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office and FBI, in identifying the 1988 Murderer of Robert Hecht. Unfortunately, the person responsible died years ago, but at least Hecht's family has some answers.

Second case today. Third Florida case this week! Honored Othram could assist Collier County Sheriff's Office in identifying a 1977 John Doe. His name is not being released at the request of the agency, but his family has been informed.

Second case today. Third Florida case this week! Honored Othram could assist Collier County Sheriff's Office in identifying a 1977 John Doe. His name is not being released at the request of the agency, but his family has been informed.

Could they be withholding the I.D. due to an ongoing investigation or is it because the family wishes this do be so?

Honored Othram could assist Riverside District Attorney's Office in identifying a 1994 homicide victim as Clare Dvorak, born January 30, 1907. We regret we do not have a better image to share. An investigation continues into her death.

Honored Othram could assist Riverside District Attorney's Office in identifying a 1994 homicide victim as Clare Dvorak, born January 30, 1907. We regret we do not have a better image to share. An investigation continues into her death.

Oddly, the JD thread claims she (UP7042) was identified as Patricia Cavallaro. Possibly the match was posted in error on the incorrect thread.

Oddly, the JD thread claims she (UP7042) was identified as Patricia Cavallaro. Possibly the match was posted in error on the incorrect thread.

Thank you. Patricia was UP7040, so it was just a posting error then. Need to report UP7042 to amend title for correct identification.

If you have not tried out our new case browser, come check it out here: Recent Casework | Othram - A Revolution in Cold Case Resolution.

We would love the feedback!
That is such a cool effect when the page goes from the default Last 7 Days to the All Time selection! It really shows the breathtaking scope of what Othram has accomplished thus far. And the solves are only going to become more numerous. I never thought I'd see this many case resolutions during my lifetime. Amazing work!

That is such a cool effect when the page goes from the default Last 7 Days to the All Time selection! It really shows the breathtaking scope of what Othram has accomplished thus far. And the solves are only going to become more numerous. I never thought I'd see this many case resolutions during my lifetime. Amazing work!
Thanks! There are more than 300 hexagons on the board and its updated realtime as we are involved in more announcements.

I love it! So cool to see a visual representation of how many cases have been solved. My only constructive criticism would maybe be that I wish I could zoom out to see them all at the same time rather than moving the screen around :)

Breakthrough on 1989 case out of Warwick, MA. Announcement with an update tomorrow 5/2/24 at 10am.

Othram = New Hope

May 1, 2024

WARWICK, Mass. —
Authorities on Thursday will announce a major breakthrough in the case of dismembered human remains found decades ago in Warwick, Massachusetts.

Breakthrough on 1989 case out of Warwick, MA. Announcement with an update tomorrow 5/2/24 at 10am.

Othram = New Hope

May 1, 2024

WARWICK, Mass. —
Authorities on Thursday will announce a major breakthrough in the case of dismembered human remains found decades ago in Warwick, Massachusetts.

Honored Othram could assist the Washoe County Regional Medical Examiner’s Office in identifying a 1984 John Doe as Robert Smithcamp, born December 3, 1936.

Does someone have the Websleuths thread?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back