Othram - General Discussion - #3

Othram solves the murder case of Kevin McBride
Congratulates. What the people at Othram accomplish is beyond words. Thank you for all you do.

Three so far and more next week!
View attachment 474121
Well done, and I can't wait to see next weeks solves!

These are some cases I really hope to see solved this year:

I don't know if Othram have done any work in Alaska, but I've always wanted to see this guy identified:

Such a weird case, he was running down the road naked, climbed a flagpole, and then fell off and died. Nobody knows where he came from, he had nothing with him, they never found his stuff. Apparently no drugs in his system and he didn't say anything before he died. The kind of case with basically no clues, only genetic genealogy can probably solve it.

I don't know if Othram have done any work in Alaska, but I've always wanted to see this guy identified:

Such a weird case, he was running down the road naked, climbed a flagpole, and then fell off and died. Nobody knows where he came from, he had nothing with him, they never found his stuff. Apparently no drugs in his system and he didn't say anything before he died. The kind of case with basically no clues, only genetic genealogy can probably solve it.

Honored Othram could assist LVMPD and the FBI in identifying Linda Sue Anderson, who was murdered likely in 1991 and found in 1993. This case was a collaboration between LVMPD, the FBI, Othram, and RTI/NamUs.

Is there a websleuths thread?

Honored Othram could assist LVMPD and the FBI in identifying Linda Sue Anderson, who was murdered likely in 1991 and found in 1993. This case was a collaboration between LVMPD, the FBI, Othram, and RTI/NamUs.

Doesn't seem to be an existing thread for her, a couple of us had a good look.

Ws thread..

Honored that Othram could assist King County in identifying the final set of remains associated with the Green River Killer (Gary Ridgway) as Tammie Liles. This case was incredibly complex and the remains failed attempts at DNA testing at multiple labs before coming to Othram. Remember, "good enough" is not good enough for cold cases. We need the best case scenario every time.

Honored that Othram could assist King County in identifying the final set of remains associated with the Green River Killer (Gary Ridgway) as Tammie Liles. This case was incredibly complex and the remains failed attempts at DNA testing at multiple labs before coming to Othram. Remember, "good enough" is not good enough for cold cases. We need the best case scenario every time.

New push for cold cases in MA- noting for now.
Jan 22 2024

This one means a lot to me. Thank you for doing your best for Tammie and bringing her home.

New push for cold cases in MA- noting for now.
Jan 22 2024

the link is subscripion only :(

Othram is honored to have assisted Hernando County Sheriff's Office in identifying 1972 homicide victim as Peggy Joyce Shelton. An investigation into who murdered her, continues.

Othram is honored to have assisted Hernando County Sheriff's Office in identifying 1972 homicide victim as Peggy Joyce Shelton. An investigation into who murdered her, continues.

Well, I was coming here to talk about Tammie Liles. Yet another case today, well done Othram!

Rest in peace Peggy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidblurn
Back