PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

Has AL been in trouble again recently? I wonder who has been talking.

Just checked Allegheny County dockets and looks like last time AL was in trouble was late spring/early summer 2012 for assault, property damage, unlawful restraint, serious bodily injury, criminal mischief.

Is the presser going to be streamed anywhere?

Is the presser going to be streamed anywhere?

An 11 a.m. press conference has been scheduled for Thursday to discuss renewed efforts to find Alivia Kail. (You can watch the press conference live on WPXI.com by clicking here.)

Surfie, are you from around 'the burgh? You've been following this case from the beginning as I have.

No, I'm in Texas. Alivia's smile and bubbly personality just drew me right in. My heart is very heavy for her mother and friends right now. :(

I thought they'd run the presser on local talk radio, so I didn't watch the stream. Did they stream the presser yet? Maybe they are just running late.

Interviewed dozens maybe 100s to determine what happened. Took into possession a number of digital devices and gleaned technical details. Compared details to interviews. Narrowed it down to 3 areas. Exhausted all investigative techniques, so now searching the 3 - west, east, and north of the airport.

Cadaver dogs in all 3 search areas. East and North have been cleared. Working on the West area where the dogs have alerted.

Mom speaking and really pointing fingers at AL in a round-about way.

Schurman said there were some areas that would require further examination.
“We owe it to Alivia and we owe it to her family to search these areas,” Schurman said.

Kail’s mother Christine was with authorities Thursday as they continued searching for information about her daughter’s disappearance.

“I have been waiting for this day to arrive. If Alivia is where they feel she is, I am looking forward to moving on,” Christine said. “This would be the best time for a truth of some kind to come out. There’s someone out there that does know the truth.”
Christine talked about the past two years and not knowing what happened to her daughter

“It’s been a long learning process for me and it’s been a very torturous process,” she said.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/crews-renew-search-alivia-kail/nX6sq/

“We have a number of different digital devices that we’ve gotten information from. Through those devices and various interviews, we determined the three areas that we needed to look at,” Schurman said. “This is our first mass search of this area. The reason we waited until this point is because we were hoping to develop more information to narrow the search. The area we’re searching today is a lot of acres.”

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/crews-renew-search-alivia-kail/nX6sq/

WEST MIFFLIN, Pa. —Allegheny County police are searching Thursday morning for the body of Alivia Kail, who disappeared two years ago at age 19 and was never found.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/alle...20356176/-/7wpixwz/-/index.html#ixzz2Ume12YRo

Can we dare to hope they found Alivia? It says bones were found during the search. And so close to home. I originally thought she was killed and disposed of in Florida. Prayers to her family, hoping there can be some closure in this sad case.

My heart dropped as I read this today and I knew I had to bump this for Alivia. While I hope that AK is still alive, I also want closure for her family. Couldn't help but notice the witness who found the body said it was wearing shorts, anxiously awaiting to see what the coronor says.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/05/08/teens-make-grisly-discovery-in-wooded-area-of-beaver-co/

:wagon: to Websleuths, Libertynjustice4all!

:gthanks: for posting this in Alivia's thread!

aliviakail5.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cloudy89
Back