Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

I'm beginning to think this is the missing part of the puzzle, or at least missing to us, but not to LE.
  • LE had to forcefully enter the townhouse (second time around) - Why?
  • LE removed evidence from the town house (brown bags) - Was any forensic evidence developed?
  • Reports from neighbors that AG had been placing trash bags on the curb for an unoccupied townhouse - What was generating trash?
  • Why would AG be cleaning up the townhouse, rather than being concerned about the whereabouts of his wife?
It's starting to look like the rush to investigate a potential suicide or walk away allowed the missed opportunities to secure evidence of a homicide.

Hopefully Deb Ryan, the new DA will get a handle on this.

I'm beginning to think this is the missing part of the puzzle, or at least missing to us, but not to LE.
  • LE had to forcefully enter the townhouse (second time around) - Why?
  • LE removed evidence from the town house (brown bags) - Was any forensic evidence developed?
  • Reports from neighbors that AG had been placing trash bags on the curb for an unoccupied townhouse - What was generating trash?
  • Why would AG be cleaning up the townhouse, rather than being concerned about the whereabouts of his wife?
It's starting to look like the rush to investigate a potential suicide or walk away allowed the missed opportunities to secure evidence of a homicide.

Hopefully Deb Ryan, the new DA will get a handle on this.

They had lived in the townhouse together for a time. It was full of junk. It was a mess when the friend let the police in. Having recently seen the husband in person, I do not believe he could have transferred a body from one place to another without help.

They had lived in the townhouse together for a time. It was full of junk. It was a mess when the friend let the police in. Having recently seen the husband in person, I do not believe he could have transferred a body from one place to another without help.

"Full of junk" would make it much harder to clean up forensic evidence, or at least one would hope. Still very odd that AG would be cleaning up the townhouse, rather than comforting his son and being concerned about his missing wife. I have long suspected there was more than one actor.

Would it stand to reason, someone with extensive knowledge about satellites would possibly be able to manipulate data in say a car? A phone?
IMO

I would think that extensive knowledge about the risk profile of a satellite is not exactly the same as knowing how to manipulate a stored GPS data link file.

fair enough. How about knowledge of the location or avoiding ? All I’m saying is maybe more awareness and knowledge on how to avoid detection?
I'm a long time lurker on this forum, and this case has piqued my interest from the start because it involves one of my fellow actuaries. I have no personal knowledge of AG or this case, so I guess I can't rule anything out 100%, but I can say from a general actuarial viewpoint that this particular paper is written entirely from an insurance/loss reserving perspective and does not require any specific understanding of the track or function of any specific satellite (nor was consumer GPS tracking in vehicles or smartphones even a thing at the time it was written), so I would say that there is no indication from this paper alone that AG would have any more ability to avoid detection or manipulate satellite data than anyone else.

I would think that an actuary would have an above average ability to calculate the risks of a number of scenarios. Military actuaries have done that since at least WWII, notably in the Korea and Viet Nam conflicts.

I would think that an actuary would have an above average ability to calculate the risks of a number of scenarios. Military actuaries have done that since at least WWII, notably in the Korea and Viet Nam conflicts.
Yes, calculating risk is literally THE core skill of the profession, although in an insurance setting, it is typically done using theoretical probability distributions and complex mathematical models, which seems less directly relevant to this situation. I don't know and have never met AG personally, but in general actuaries are (1) very smart and (2) risk averse.

This week (March 28th) will be THREE YEARS since someone besides her husband saw or spoke to Anna Maciejewska. THREE YEARS her parents/family wait to lay her to rest. THREE YEARS her killer walks free.
Say a prayer tonight Anna is found and her family receives justice for their daughter’s murder.
#justiceforanna
#annamaciejewska
#nojusticenopeace
#someoneneedstocare

Does anyone know if LE was able to trace the individuals/friends AG was speaking to by phone in the days/weeks leading up to Anna’s disappearance. Wonder if they were all questioned? The rationale for this question is to see if he had an accomplice to assist him with disposing remains. He’s not a big guy and not sure if he could have handled this alone.

Just caught on to this case via this video report from 6ABC.

From what the friends and colleagues say, and police themselves, they seem to know who they are looking at, it is just finding the proof.

That she had had an uneasy relationship and was trying to secure a dual passport for the child, makes me think she was planning on returning to Poland for her father's birthday - and not returning. She was prevented from making that trip.

6abc True Crime: What was bothering this mom before she vanished?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back