PA PA - Brenda Condon, 28, Spring Township, 27 Feb 1991

“When all the smoke had cleared and I was able to put it all together — the key clue — the day that she went missing, that morning, she was supposed to open up at 11 a.m. A vendor came in there to take care of the pool tables and cigarette machine. It is what he observed that cracked this case for me,” said Mains. He had seen a single bottle — all by itself — with money beside it on an otherwise clean bar.

“At first, that doesn’t seem like a such a huge clue because we don’t know when she was taken. But I was able to find out she was abducted after she had taken the bar’s money, tallied it and put it in the safe, so then it got me thinking, if that was from a patron, that money would have been with the tally. The bar was clean, except for one bottle which tells me she already cleaned, she already did everything, but there was one guy waiting there and he was drinking that single beer and that money was a tip for her,” said Mains. This clue ruled out several suspects who were unlikely to tip Brenda, including her boyfriend and the owner of the establishment.

“That left one person, and it was Mains’ suspect, the same guy who was harassing the other bartender, so that brought it all together for me,” said Mains. He says the fact this man, who he believes lied to him during his questioning, was untruthful only further cements his guilt.

“He lied to me about numerous things. Things you didn’t have to lie about unless there was a reason,” said Mains.

As of now, the Centre County District Attorney, who is aware of Mains investigation, has not given any indication if charges will be filed based on his findings.
View attachment 500181
But as Mains will tell you, it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove.
Mains might have the right suspect, but it all feels very dissatisfying. No remains and no justice.

Maryland'sUnknownChild
f9LQGX1T0Bsbx3lLrsG3wUKk3oyuOqU_4Y4LJ3yyXwZwG0dQmG_VF_KbZgB3tCPAHy9UqwjMY2JKuof1LpdcVdoVLghkHm9LBhavfmIIm4p40R4izJObIypYkI2IL0cg5HiWj6FFmncWqdykr_5WXhk
Maryland’s Unknown ChildBrenda Louise CondonComparison
NamUs ID NamUs #UP1665 NamUs #MP2902
DateDBF: 7/31/1991
“Badly decomposed”
A discrepancy of PMI in different sources ranging from “1 week” to “months”
Missing since 2/17/1991Possible Match
LocationFrederick, MDBellefonte, PAApprox. 3 hr drive
Connected by major highways
RaceWhiteWhiteMatch
Age15-2928Match
HeightApprox. 5’1’’5’3’’ - 5’5’’No Match
Weight110-120 lb110-120 lbMatch
HairBrown, approx. 6’’Brown/Reddish-BrownMatch
EyeUnknownLight Blue
Green contact lenses
N/A
Scars/MarksUnknownTattoo of a ring of roses on right ankleN/A
ClothingBlue denim skorts "Cap Ferrat" brand size 11 Tank top, possibly gray or black, dark coloreda silver shirt over a black tank top, and jeans with silver studs.Tank top matches, denim skort vs jeans no match
Accessories“ADVANCE” digital wristwatch, silver w/gold face (rt wrist)
Silver bangle bracelet (left wrist)
TRIFARI gold plated bracelet (left wrist)
Gold herringbone necklace
Neon pink nylon anklet w/ black and green dots
UnknownN/A
This is my first time doing a comparison chart, but I tried to model it after others I have seen. I am unsure if this Jane Doe has been ruled out for Brenda, but was reminded of her when coming across the NamUs profile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back