PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

TTF14

Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this since these kids were never missing and nobody has said if anything criminal occurred, so as of now it is not a crime. It's just a big mystery. This is in northern Berks County.

Deaths of Berks siblings still a mystery after autopsies

"The children died last Thursday at Lehigh Valley Hospital near Allentown, where they were flown last Monday from a home in the 2400 block of Route 143 in Albany Township."

Thread #1

PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSS

Last edited by a moderator:
I am finding this to be the most disturbing thread I've read on WS so far. Maybe because it involves a mom & precious children. I am not sure I will be able to stomach following along. But here are some of my thoughts...

IMO, if the mom had 15 minutes before first responders arrived, she should have stood on each chair, hoisted up each child, and got them down on the floor by removing the loop from each child's neck. Wtf was she doing in that amount of time? I feel distraught just thinking about it. I think the 911 call recording will be very incriminating.

Also, IMO the dog was a victim in the same manner before the children. That is why LE is seeking the dog.

Finally, IMO, if the kids got home less than 30 minutes before the first 911 call, it was not enough time for them to do this on their own. It would have taken a bit of trial & error to figure out the right lengths each side should be. Especially for an 8 year old.

How completely awful.

The Morning Call on Twitter

Mother charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged in basement of Berks County home

“Lisa Rachelle Snyder, 36, was charged Monday with first-degree murder, endangering the welfare of children and sexual intercourse with a dog. A news conference is planned for 2 p.m”

Mother charged with murder in deaths of children found hanged in basement of Berks County home

“Lisa Rachelle Snyder, 36, was charged Monday with first-degree murder, endangering the welfare of children and sexual intercourse with a dog. A news conference is planned for 2 p.m”

Well that was a twist I did not see coming!!!!

Thank God justice is finally coming.

I was just coming to post this. Just saw it on fb on morning call. I've been following closely as I live a little over an hour from where this happened.

Glad they finally gathered enough evidence to charge this monster!

WHAT???? OMG - depraved - @gitana1 have you ever seen anything like this?

What! Omg what a class act. Moo.

IIRC It's been over two months since the 911 call was made. While I'm very glad LE is taking their time with the investigation, I actually thought some type of legal action would have occurred before now.
I, too, have been hoping that LE was meticulously building a case. I saw no other way for this horrific crime to occur than the mother - just based on the timing, previous CPS involvement, her bizarre self-involvement with the facebook name change, selling toys, seeking attention. I am so sad for these kids, not just for the horrible end to their life but that they had this mother during their short lives. Kudos to LE:

Police get warrant for 2nd phone in case of sibling deaths

"We're going to go through each piece of evidence that we have obtained and examine it thoroughly until we can get to the bottom of this."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back