PA PA - District Attorney Ray Gricar Mysteriously Disappeared - Bellefonte 15 April 2005 #18

It is unknown. RFG was a prosecutor and probably would have been aware of data security.

For all we know, RFG could have erased the drive, separated it from the laptop, tossed both, and planned to go into work on Monday and say that he lost it.

If RFG absence is voluntary (walkaway or suicide), the laptop is probably related. If this is homicide, it may not be.
It’s easy to walk away from work or your love life but a child. That’s hard to comprehend.

It’s easy to walk away from work or your love life but a child. That’s hard to comprehend.
First, I object to the word "child." LAG was an adult, in a relationship, and living more than 2,500 miles away. They had not been living in the same household for more than a decade prior to RFG's disappearance.

Second, RFG did provide financially for her, so that could even be part of a motive. People have been even known to commit suicide to provide for family.

First, I object to the word "child." LAG was an adult, in a relationship, and living more than 2,500 miles away. They had not been living in the same household for more than a decade prior to RFG's disappearance.

Second, RFG did provide financially for her, so that could even be part of a motive. People have been even known to commit suicide to provide for family.
I'm from the deep South and we often refer to our adult offspring as child/children. Sorry to offend you.

I'm from the deep South and we often refer to our adult offspring as child/children. Sorry to offend you.
I'm not offended, but we all need to be clear that she was not some sheltered child dependent on "Daddy." In 2005 LAG was an adult. She had several years of college, was in her mid-20, in a relationship, and had worked in several jobs.

I'm not offended, but we all need to be clear that she was not some sheltered child dependent on "Daddy." In 2005 LAG was an adult. She had several years of college, was in her mid-20, in a relationship, and had worked in several jobs.
I knew the daughter has been an adult for a long, long time because I've been following R. Griscar for years. My point was that one could walk-away from a career and a lover but more difficult to leave behind a son/daughter. I never stated that he financially supported the adult daughter.

Often People who do not receive a refund wait until the deadline, especially if there’s a payment due to the IRS.
You can file early even if you owe and make the payment on April 15 (you get a voucher to send with the payment).

My opinion, if thought he was going away voluntarily or ending his life, this was just a loose end to wrap up and not leave for someone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
-nyx-
Back