Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know why they think its up to them. the dude plans to plead guilty and will prob get life so whatever. LWOP is cheaper to taxpayers than DP anyways.

A lot of anger and strong emotions in the comments at Fox 29 Facebook page.

This 'deal' is not going over well with many people.

Don't worry about any deleted FB, Instagram or Snapchat accounts. The FBI has been on this all week. There is no such thing as 'delete'

I forgot about ZW. I'm on the fence about AD. I don't know if CD would turn on him even if he did help.
Eh, I don't know about that. While I think he's least likely to have helped, CD totally strikes me as one of those spoiled kids who doesn't appreciate what they've been given, and may resent who gave it to him.

So I wouldn't be surprised if he rolled on Daddy. I would be surprised if Daddy helped.

But I say that as a parent who loves my daughter and would never in a million years cover for who doing something like this, and can't fathom anyone doing so.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The Instagram for another of the R siblings appears to have also been taken down.

Very surprised they did not make mention of this alleged second suspect in custody during the recap of the live news broadcast. I was watching the local FOX affiliate a member linked upthread. Was that not the station that members heard announce a second unnamed suspect was in custody on?

Oh boy. I can't keep up with this thread. Can someone tell me if they changed the dig site? Do we know the location of the other bodies?

i don't know why they think its up to them. the dude plans to plead guilty and will prob get life so whatever. LWOP is cheaper to taxpayers than DP anyways.
Not to mention he will make their case against the 2nd perp.

Very surprised they did not make mention of this alleged second suspect in custody during the recap of the live news broadcast. I was watching the local FOX affiliate a member linked upthread. Was that not the station that members heard announce a second unnamed suspect was in custody on?

I think it's someone brought in for questioning, haven't been arrested yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just heard on Nancy Grace podcast, they had a Philly reporter on the program. No death penalty CONVICTION in Pennsylvania in over a decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not even remotely true. A simple Google search will find several. One in Lancaster County last month. Eric Frein is another.

Maybe. I see their Instagram is now private with zero posts, so they probably deleted everything.

His twitter is still up but tweets are protected (like before)

And sadly enough, the most dangerous medications of all of those is the ZOLOFT. If anyone else has experienced the withdrawal symptoms of coming off this drug, even gradually with doctor monitoring...it's HELL ON EARTH. It's been said to be similar to heroin withdrawal. When I was weened off, I hugged the toilet for days, dry heaving and cried for no reason at all.

this happened to me too with Lexapro

Depends on what deal he took. He comes from money, right? For all we know, he could have just as easily made a deal to be a State Witness for significantly reduced charges and a lighter sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93