Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is typical? Someone sell drugs at colleges. Not always the guy who looks like it.

I agree with that. My opinion solely. Looking from the outside - which we all are. None of those 3, to me, seem to be the QP buying type. I knew kids who smoked weed every day that didn't buy that much at once.

Gitana: I really enjoy your posts, and the knowledge you share with us.

:tyou:

Unless things have changed drastically in the last couple years, fentanyl is used to cut or counterfeit drugs --- not something people are buying pure. This being the reason for so many unintended deaths related to fentanyl.

I was given fentanyl intravenously as an anesthetic during a medical procedure. Also, they make fentanyl patches and lollipops. (I've seen them being abused on the TV show 'Intervention') but yes, they can also be cut into heroin or marijuana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I agree completely. Something feels off with the latest development. There is a possibility the Co conspirator doesn't exist.
I hope hes lying. Deal comes off the table. Death penalty is back on the table.
This is providing all victims were recovered. Were they?

I wouldn't expect CD to be victim friendly or very truthful about anything which he didn't have to reveal. These young men may well be being victimized twice. JMO The families deserve better. JMO

"The person with firsthand knowledge of DiNardo's confession said the men were killed after DiNardo felt cheated or threatened during three drug transactions.
DiNardo sold quarter-pound quantities of marijuana for several thousand dollars and sold handguns to area residents, the person said.
Every death was related to a purported drug transaction, and at the end of each one there's a killing, the person said."

http://6abc.com/amp/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-4-men-separately-burned-them/2199000/

Something is striking me as VERY off. First of all, qtr lb for several thousand dollars is complete BS. Also, a person with firsthand knowledge implies someone that was there during the confession - and I'm just not buying this whole story. MOO - CD didn't do this alone, there will be more arrests, and the real reason this happened hasn't been confirmed by LE yet. IMO, one of the locals probably already posted a "rumor" out there that will end up being dead on. But I don't believe this all happened because of bad weed deals.

I hope hes lying. Deal comes off the table. Death penalty is back on the table.
This is providing all victims were recovered. Were they?

His 'co-conspirator' can't speak.

JMHO

You have a man with a history of mental health issues, who was committed to a mental health institution in the past, it's been reported that he's Schizophrenic (I'll wait to see that in writing from a credible source before believing it for certain)......yet his attorney allows him to speak with LE/make a confession - without his attorney demanding he first undergo some kind of mental competency evaluation? This doesn't make sense to me....and it makes me wonder, down the road, if CD and his posse could claim his confession isn't valid due to his alleged psychiatric illness and possible subsequent lack of understanding as to what he was confessing to.....or maybe claiming some or all of what he gave in terms of details could have been distorted based on the nature of his alleged mental illness?

Thank you!

I may have missed, but is the search at the properties still going on? I know speculation about 2 other instances has been throw onto/into this thread. I believe DA announced only 4 bodies, but wonder if they'll still look for more.

I don't fully understand the potential mental incapacities, but to me, IMO, it seems hard that someone can go from wanna be **** to multi day, multi person murder, just like that, with no build up.

Maybe the higher dealer that he gets these large sums of drugs from is who he's protecting as to protect his family? Who knows... maybe this leads to a bigger drug operation with lots of scary players.

Its possible no one else was involved. Maybe the DA pretended to believe a BS story in order to find the forth victim.
Think about it. Wouldnt LE keep all of this info close to the vest if true? And then go after a co-defendant? Im just speculating. I do hope thats the case.

I'm college-age and from the area. as far as I'm aware, it really isn't that uncommon for people my age to purchase more than an oz or even a QP of marijuana at one time. could be buying for multiple friends to get a good price. plus, construction and restaurant jobs can make you lots of money, especially if maybe you're not paying all of your bills yet. just my two cents and all speculation.
is it 100% confirmed that they were in fact purchasing marijuana when the murders happened? I know the info originally came from a friend of meo and sturgis

I agree with that. My opinion solely. Looking from the outside - which we all are. None of those 3, to me, seem to be the QP buying type. I knew kids who smoked weed every day that didn't buy that much at once.
They very well could be buying QP's. I've known plenty of people who you wouldn't suspect that used to get similar amounts. A QP is only $600-1000. Typically they would get a QP, sell a half ounce or full ounce to a few people in their circle to make their money back, and have the rest to smoke for themselves.

The only news article I've read that mentioned a possible "co-conspirator" is this one.....the one in which the anonymous person with alleged firsthand knowledge of CD's confession states:

http://6abc.com/news/ap-source-dinardo-killed-4-men-separately-burned-them/2199000/

Nowhere does it say: (a) that the co-conspirator is believed to be a living individual......or (b) that LE is searching for this alleged co-conspirator

So can you please provide a link to a MSM news article where it supports your assertion that this alleged co-conspirator is a living individual and that LE is currently searching for them? Thanks.

EDIT: Creepcrusher I had a terrible time trying to quote your comment (the one in which you stated that LE is looking for a co-conspirator, that it can't be DF as he's dead and that obviously the co-conspirator is alive; this was in my post about how maybe CD alleged in his confession that DF had killed the other 3, CD saw it happen and feared for his life so claims he killed DF to save his own life).....by the time I was able to do it, for some reason I quote a different comment of yours (unless you'd edited it between the time I'd edited it and 15 minutes later, when the page would finally load for me and I was able to respond?)

[video=twitter;885660688986845185]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885660688986845185[/video]

Here you go.

So, I've read and I think this is posted on here already.. 3 bodies were found in 1 grave and 1 in another? Why do you think that is?

I think Jimi was definitely wrong place/wrong time or maybe practice.

I'm not buying this whole drug deal gone wrong scenario.. I think and I've said this... it runs deeper. He's clearly crazy! These are 4 different people... they ALL gave him the side eye and he flipped.. I don't know. It just doesn't sit well!

IMOO. I'm just rambling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, familiar with deep web drug market. Not personally, but have done research on it. Really some horrifying stuff. But in terms of fentanyl use, it's generally been used to cut other drugs. The high is much greater but the cost for the dealer is far less.

There are lots of people buying fentanyl (and other, even more dangerous, analogs like carfentanil) over the internet and then mixing it with low quality heroin and selling it. People also buy it either pre-diluted or dilute it themselves and use it with nostril spray bottles. It's a whole new world with the internet+drugs, and Philadelphia is a pretty decently sized hub city for drugs.

Something is striking me as VERY off. First of all, qtr lb for several thousand dollars is complete BS. Also, a person with firsthand knowledge implies someone that was there during the confession - and I'm just not buying this whole story. MOO - CD didn't do this alone, there will be more arrests, and the real reason this happened hasn't been confirmed by LE yet. IMO, one of the locals probably already posted a "rumor" out there that will end up being dead on. But I don't believe this all happened because of bad weed deals.

When I was younger I paid more for drugs because I didn't know the right connects.. maybe he was charging higher rates, but several thousand for a qp leads me to believe its written wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member