Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys hear his last comment....?!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I feel so heartbroken hearing this news.. I can't imagine what the families and friends are experiencing...

I was hoping someone would ask if there were remains other than the 4 boys in the grave, but no one did.

Has to be all of them, he said the dogs could "smell those four boys"...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the bodies were burned/dismembered I'm sure they had to match DNA in the lab.

Wow, wow, wow! The dogs located the remains 12 ft deep!
Murder charges pending!

MOO

He messed up with his last comment. All four men are in there.

I was hoping someone would ask if there were remains other than the 4 boys in the grave, but no one did.

But he did say "boys" in his speech, unless I heard incorrectly when talking about how the dog was able to smell them from so far up.

Yes they did and he said yes but then backtracked and said he misunderstood and it was only these four so far.

I'll be the first to say I thought all along when they were digging it didn't look like 'loose' fresh dig dirt in that hole.
Amazing dogs.

Did you guys hear his last comment....?!

You mean when he said the dogs helped them find "these poor boys?" Sounds like it may be all of them imo.

What an evil piece of crap. How dare he take their lives.

I believe someone did. He said yes but then quickly took it back and said he didn't understand the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member