Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me I'm not the only one crying right now :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but Cosmo had to have help.

The kid looks to be a physical mess. I can't see him digging a 12 foot grave alone.

I'm convinced there's an accomplice of some sort.

I agree. How in the heck does a dog smell them 12 feet in the ground???

*edited because I did curse. I'm sorry. ☹️

Yes they can. You would be surprised what search dogs can do.

I've listed to it several times now and can't tell for sure whether he said "poor" (which is what I heard the first time) or "four" (which I thought I may have heard on replay). Anyone else hear "four"?

I heard it as "poor" but I'm not sure :/

I wonder if he had help. That's a big hole he dug and then packed.

So - they could only identify one boy right off the bat? What does that mean for the others?

I know they are probably down there - but why would they only say one name if they knew the others were there. It hasnt been too long that they would be decomposed beyond recognition.

I've listed to it several times now and can't tell for sure whether he said "poor" (which is what I heard the first time) or "four" (which I thought I may have heard on replay). Anyone else hear "four"?

I heard "four."

Where can I find the video of this??? Please help me & thank you kindly [emoji174]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well it seems Cosmo isn't as smart as he thinks. But they have already said he's schizophrenic (fact) so I wouldn't expect him to be rational. There was zero chance he was getting away with this. The father should have helped the investigation imo but they will go full insanity plea and probably get it also imo.

Wow-highlights for those that couldn't watch:

-12' deep "common grave"
-Human remains
-Confirmed Dean was one of remains
-More human remains can't confirm who yet
-Homicide "make no mistake about it"
-doesn't know if more than one person involved in committing homicide
-cadaver dog's led to site
-won't comment on condition of remains or manner of homicide yet
-does not think any remains other than the 4 (no other people in this grave)

Let me know if I misspoke or missed anything..another pressed still scheduled for 11 AM

"12 1/2' common grave"

"dogs smelled those boys"

so very very sad.

As much as I expected this, from watching the news feeds from the helicopters today, I just never felt like I saw the moment where they found the reamins.

I also can't seem to wrap my head around how undisturbed that dirt looked before they excavated. so strange.
That's why I feel as if this isn't the work of a "newbie". He had to have had the help of a "pro". MOO.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My brother in law is a heavy equipment operator and said it is totally doable with the right equipment to do this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've been following or at least tying to it's going so fast. Not sure if the guy at the pressed is a cop, sheriff, da or what but I love him, yankee accent and all! Prayers for these guys and their families and prayers to these LE for their time and devotion to get justice. So incredibly sad.

Me too!!! He's so good!

I have 100% confidence with him leading this investigation.

From what I understand, that's kind of a TV myth. (MOO.) They can use dental records to make a positive ID without subjecting the families to the sight. (MOO.)

Dean was positively identified and the only one identified so far.

I'm sorry, but Cosmo had to have help.

The kid looks to be a physical mess. I can't see him digging a 12 foot grave alone.

I'm convinced there's an accomplice of some sort.

His Mom and Dad owned construction and concrete businesses.. so he may have used some equipment for those in digging the grave.

I wonder if the bodies were lying there on the ground before being buried and that is what the dog hit on. I've never heard of them smelling something buried that deep. That's pretty impressive if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk