GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see anything anywhere about professionals being brought in. They are however planning more private searches for this weekend.

RBBM

:facepalm:

Trample and contaminate what little evidence may remain......

I just looked on FB I wont post there any more because they delete it lol but they are doing a bowling fundraiser for Holly why are they using her MUG shot for the pic lol
Don't they have any pics where she is smiling or happier?

Is that mug shot or her Drivers License photo?

I believe at least one or two of Holly's photos are mugshots. It's unfortunate they were released, but it is too late now, they are out there. It does not matter anyhow. Every missing person deserves to be found (and not suggesting anyone here would ever think that!)

We know Holly is a much-loved mom, daughter, girlfriend, sister etc and made such a good impression on the child of a former partner, that child (maybe adult now?) is out there saying how kind and genuine she is.

I would urge anyone who has any influence in this case to call in professional search and rescue teams - or just call them for advice. Pray at night, search all day would be my motto. There is room for both.

Personally, I don't feel there is any room for psychics in a search for a missing person. There is no proof - really, there is no verified proof anywhere - that they can help. There is proof that they can seriously discredit the search for a missing person though, and cause lots of heartbreak.

Nothing against psychics in general, by the way. Just in relations to missing persons. It just never seems to work out well.

If anyone in this case has suspicions about someone, in relation to Holly's disappearance - do you have ANY information about that person's timeline, on the day Holly disappeared?

If so, please call that info in to LE. It could help narrow down a timeline for how far Holly could have been taken.

Is Holly's family being helped by any charitable organisations, does anyone know?

I just looked on FB I wont post there any more because they delete it lol but they are doing a bowling fundraiser for Holly why are they using her MUG shot for the pic lol
Don't they have any pics where she is smiling or happier?

BBM

They're not. Mugshots have a black-and-white height chart on the wall behind the person being arrested and booked into a police station. Holly's picture has the same light blue background as my drivers' license photo.

Okay, now I'm really confused. Was the term MUG used because she's not smiling in the photo, or is it really a mug shot?

I wonder what happened to Holly. Really, this is still such a mystery that needs more attention now. Hoping Holly can be found soon.

Okay, now I'm really confused. Was the term MUG used because she's not smiling in the photo, or is it really a mug shot?

I wonder what happened to Holly. Really, this is still such a mystery that needs more attention now. Hoping Holly can be found soon.

She does have an arrest record!

Thanks. Hopefully that doesn't play into her being missing. She's missing from her home, and it's been awhile. I hope they're looking at people in her life. Where'd she go?

I know about Holly's background but we're not allowed to sleuth victims and discuss them that way partly because they can't come on here and defend themselves. I'm sure the MODs have a more elequent way of expressing the TOS.

Thanks. Hopefully that doesn't play into her being missing. She's missing from her home, and it's been awhile. I hope they're looking at people in her life. Where'd she go?

Personally I don't believe it does I think it was someone she was involved with in her daily life!

Only one person knows where she is!
That person isn't brave enuff to say!

Its become way to easy to commit a crime and then just remain silent and get away with it!

I know about Holly's background but we're not allowed to sleuth victims and discuss them that way partly because they can't come on here and defend themselves. I'm sure the MODs have a more elequent way of expressing the TOS.

True but its public record and was in MSM years back Never posted about it
Its there to find if you look.

No one has said anything bad just that they should have used a better pic of her when she looks happy...

This woman deserves to be found don't you agree?
I do believe it is someone in her life now that's responsible but it could be something from her past we just don't know do we?

On that note Im out
Someone send me a message if she is found!
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

On hearing the news, Mory returned to the mobile home in the 1100 block of Grange Road, about a mile west of Wescosville and a half-mile south of Route 222. There, he said, the only hints of a struggle were the overturned coffee cup and a shifted coffee table.

Was this a struggle?
I'm thinking that this could also be Holly spilling coffee and moving the table out of the way to clean it quickly -
Or to see who is at the door and knocking the cup over and moving the table out of the way.

Holly may have left without a struggle - which may mean it was someone she trusted - or at least trusted the situation she was being drawn into.
And I don't think she thought she was going anywhere further than walking distance - she left her cigarettes, keys, glasses...

Im wondering if she was asked to help a someone with something (a request to get Holly to come outside and go with them somewhere close and concealed). No drama - no noise - no sighting.

Hoping for some news soon.

Does anyone remember this case? The clue to this lady's disappearance was there, but that crucial information was never released. She had been turned down for housing assistance and that had caused her to despair, and leave. It was just a tiny, private financial detail and there was no obvious reason for it to be released. I guess only someone who'd been through the same thing would have recognized that could be a reason for utter despair.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pa-mom-missing-for-11-years-and-declared-dead-found-in-florida/

I don't know if she would have been found earlier if that info about why she might have been depressed enough to leave had been released, but I guess it could have made a difference. As it was, attention turned towards the husband she was in the process of divorcing.

Very often, the default position for missing person cases (especially if there is suspicion of foul play) is a clamp down on the release of information. Police have good cause to be secretive I guess, and relatives always want to protect their family member. Who could blame them?

Quite often though, information that would have been crucial to helping locating a person sooner only emerges after they are finally located, and it is very sad when the motive for witholding it wasn't a bad one.

I have no idea if that has happened in Holly's case of course, but I really hope not. I hope if anyone has any ideas or tiny bits of info that might shed light on why Holly disappeared, they have told police, no matter what it is.

On hearing the news, Mory returned to the mobile home in the 1100 block of Grange Road, about a mile west of Wescosville and a half-mile south of Route 222. There, he said, the only hints of a struggle were the overturned coffee cup and a shifted coffee table.

Was this a struggle?
I'm thinking that this could also be Holly spilling coffee and moving the table out of the way to clean it quickly -
Or to see who is at the door and knocking the cup over and moving the table out of the way.

Holly may have left without a struggle - which may mean it was someone she trusted - or at least trusted the situation she was being drawn into.
And I don't think she thought she was going anywhere further than walking distance - she left her cigarettes, keys, glasses...

Im wondering if she was asked to help a someone with something (a request to get Holly to come outside and go with them somewhere close and concealed). No drama - no noise - no sighting.

Hoping for some news soon.

I wonder if anyone checked the sink, to see if there were any signs of another coffee cup anywhere, or a different brand of cigarette butt in the ashtray? Just in case Holly had been talking through something with someone over coffee, and things got out of hand?

This might explain the person that saw her in the driveway!

Maybe there is some truth to she was seen being dragged!

Sadly I do not think this will have a happy ending!

I so agree...

I do wish we knew more about the last sighting of Holly...(on her driveway)...and what the situation was surrounding that sighting...

:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member