PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
MB is no longer with us, so it seems unlikely he's been in contact with Amanda lately, although, I suppose it's possible.

Well .. she did consult a psychic .. so he could have used that medium ;)

All kidding aside .. I was working off the assumption that these calls were (could have been) taped before his accident and LE was JUST NOW interested in listening to them.

I was under the belief that most of the info she had was not "current" rather "old" info from last year but that she just recently went to the Patriot News because she recently learned that the lake was never searched.

She said she only found out that the lake wasn't searched after she contacted Eric at PL.

She said she only found out that the lake wasn't searched after she contacted Eric at PL.

aaahhh ok .. thanks .. I had it backwards .. I thought she found out it wasn't searched and then contacted Eric .. still thinking they convo might be "old"? Who knows .. it's so hard to keep up with cryptic stuff when we can't see the links to read it for ourselves.

I have a picture of the letter written on Letter head and signed by the police officer. It states the name and no JohnBsnoops the name is not who you mentioned so I am incorrect on that (I said I needed to check but thought maybe that is how I recognized the name). However, I recognize that name from somewhere. I will do some searching. Can I post a copy of the letter on here? I do not know for certain it is legit...but it certainly appears to be to me.

I have a picture of the letter written on Letter head and signed by the police officer. It states the name and no JohnBsnoops the name is not who you mentioned so I am incorrect on that (I said I needed to check but thought maybe that is how I recognized the name). However, I recognize that name from somewhere. I will do some searching. Can I post a copy of the letter on here? I do not know for certain it is legit...but it certainly appears to be to me.

UGH .. I read this for a quick second to say that the letter "stated that the name on it was John B Snoops .. LOL Kinda caught me offguard for a second ... It's gonna be one of those days ..

I don't think you can because it is from Facebook and we aren't allowed to post from there. And this person's name hasn't been named in main stream media, so we can't post that either. (I've gotten in trouble before! :blushing: )I saw it too, and it certainly looks legit to me.

DANG! She unfriended me, there goes my front row seat...

SnoopJohnB I sent you a message. Oh and sorry for messing up your user name earlier. I was busy at work and did not take the time to go back and check, sorry:)

What is the letter you're talking about?? Letter to who about what? I'm lost.

Amanda posted a letter on her facebook page that was from the Lebanon County Detective Bureau on Letter head from Office of the District Attorney. It clearly stated that on March 28, 2014 there was a three way phone conversation between this detective, DA and Amanda that stated she would not be prosecuted for being in possession of these tapes (recordings were made without the permission of the other party). It names the other party and that the conversation contained information about the KS case. It states that Amanda turned these 2 recording over to the Detective/DA office. I do not know if the letter is still posted because Amanda has unfriended me and bpinkbinkie. But I took a copy of it so I would have it incase she removed it or me as a friend of fb:) I can not say that it is legit....but it definietely appears to be. I will not name the person discussed in the letter because I do not believe he has named as a POI etc. However, I will say the name was immediately familiar to me. I am researching to see what I can come up with on him.

I am wondering if Amanda follows us on WS.

I think if she followed us on WS .. there would be an occasional "rant" with her "theories" .. she's accustomed to being very vocal .. I highly doubt that she would contain herself in a forum where she is unknown.

Agreed except not sure why she unfriended 2 members of WS. Also her rants on her FB page often made me wonder if she heard what we had said that day that was not very flattering to her. Plus it took a while to be able to post after I tried to sign up. Was thinking maybe she was in that holding pattern also.

Agreed except not sure why she unfriended 2 members of WS. Also her rants on her FB page often made me wonder if she heard what we had said that day that was not very flattering to her. Plus it took a while to be able to post after I tried to sign up. Was thinking maybe she was in that holding pattern also.

I *think* maybe you can read posts if you're not a member .. If she's sleuthing .. I'm sure shes checking sites

I don't think she made the connection, at least not to me because you can't link my account here with my info. on my account there. She seemed to be getting some rude comments from people it didn't appear she knew, so I assume she went through and deleted those of us she didn't personally know.

But yeah, if you google her name, websleuths comes up in the top 5...

I think if she followed us on WS .. there would be an occasional "rant" with her "theories" .. she's accustomed to being very vocal .. I highly doubt that she would contain herself in a forum where she is unknown.

I wish! :floorlaugh:

My user name could never ne tied to my Facebook either. But I had mentioned on WS that she accepted my fb request and this morning I posted about the letter from the DA.

I thought I would get more of a reaction about the "letter". I agree Amanda is immature, impulsive, mouthy and in all honesty atleast slightly crazy. But that letter speaks volumes. She did have a tape, they did want to see it and they did change from volunteers allowed to do the search to police handling it...hhmm

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately I don't think the DA wants to pursue this case for some reason. And while I'm at it .. I'm not so sure "somebody" or "something", possibly relevant to another case isn't at the bottom of Memorial Lake .. way too much apprehension in the search to begin with. Time for DCNR to do a rejuvenation drain.

Trying to find it and can't....does anyone remember if it was said who actually drove Kortne to the Gas Station Pub where she ran into MR & CP?

So the person named in the "letter" has quite a record...I would say boy the parents must be proud of their son but the father is currently on trial. Charged with fraud in connection with races run at the track...Penn National that is.

Wasn't that where she left her car then hooked up with her friends to go to the Hardware Bar? I'm thinking she drove herself there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01