PA - Penn state professor Themis Matsoukas caught on security camera having sexual intercourse with dog - June 17, 2023

Ebon

Former Member
Reaction score

Themis-Matsoukas.jpg

A prominent Penn State professor is facing criminal charges after he was allegedly caught on camera having sex with his dog in a public forest, prompting him to ask police to kill him when he was confronted with evidence of the bestiality, Fox 43 reports.

On Tuesday, 64-year-old Themis Matsoukas was arraigned on charges of sexual intercourse with an animal, animal cruelty, open lewdness and indecent exposure.

The investigation began two months ago, when the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources installed a trail camera at Rothrock State Forest because someone had been stealing from a public restroom.

Rangers reviewing the footage were not prepared for what they saw. The images allegedly show Matsoukas wearing nothing but a ski mask, boots, socks, a watch and backpack.

He is allegedly seen masturbating near a women’s restroom before “engaging in a sexual act with the dog,” according to an affidavit obtained by WTAJ-TV.

Pervert. Can you imagine if a woman using the restroom ran into him? I have heard of several cases of bestiality and while I can't even fathom the physical side, I wonder how hard it is on the animals emotionally. They develop feelings that they can neither process nor understand.

My husband tried to show me this and I thought it was a conspiracy article! I was very dismissive of him trying to show me. I owe him an apology and will make note to listen to him more often. oops.
I think that was it , or did my brain not want to garden this article on any level?
I am fighting myself over believing this is true, going to dive in all news articles ,or going back to bed.

Not that it matters, but he's a professor of chemical engineering. Has written a textbook in the subject, etc.

Not that it matters, but he's a professor of chemical engineering. Has written a textbook in the subject, etc.

So…that means he has a brain. And money. He has the choice - to go to therapy, to ask for help, to go to groups. No doctor blames people for having thoughts or urges and asking for help to contain impulses. Instead, he hedonistically chooses to act on them. Maybe, and perhaps, the guilt and shame are part of the high. A miserable person, the professor, probably raised with the feeling that sex was dirty. It is mostly the non-consenting animal that I blame him for. And think how hard it would be to place the dog now, and the dog is losing its master.

*Oooooh YUK! Double freaking YUK! Gross. I wish the dog would have bit his tiny thingy thing off. imo

When officials confronted him, the man claimed, “I do it to blow off steam.” Now, Professor Themis Matsoukas is facing charges of open lewdness, indecent exposure, sexual intercourse with an animal, cruelty to animals, and disorderly conduct.

*Oooooh YUK! Double freaking YUK! Gross. I wish the dog would have bit his tiny thingy thing off. imo

When officials confronted him, the man claimed, “I do it to blow off steam.” Now, Professor Themis Matsoukas is facing charges of open lewdness, indecent exposure, sexual intercourse with an animal, cruelty to animals, and disorderly conduct.
This is a recent case. I am not sure if it has a thread but I caution anyone reading it. It is very disturbing.
He had tiny handcuffs for the cat. I am sorry for posting this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimmyVoodoo123
Back