Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57 #2 - Joseph Augustus Zarelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Siblings on both sides” sounds as though his father and mother may have gone their way living separate lives? So that raises the possibility that he was not raised by his parents, and that his parents might not have known what happened to him?

Just my speculation

Sorry- I forgot this bit of info- was the father on the birth certificate, or found through DNA? If it's the latter I have a theory, if not I'm stumped

My guess would be that Joseph's parents weren't married...they never announced either parent's name and I would be hesitant to assume who the actual parents are. Just because there's a man with a similar name doesn't mean he is definitely the father...and even if he is, it doesn't mean the woman he was married to was the mother. This could have been a child born out of wedlock year before he got married.

did they say he had older siblings specifically? I didn’t catch if they were alive at the time of his death or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173