Identified! PA - Philadelphia, 'Boy in the Box', WhtMale 4-6, 4UMPA, Feb'57 #2 - Joseph Augustus Zarelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is for the privacy of the living siblings. If he was adopted and killed by his adoptive family they'll known nothing but will likely be harassed, knowing what (some) people are like.
Investigators said they were withholding the parents' names out of respect for his living siblings, as he has them on both his mother and father's side.

I missed the part during the press conference where they announced he was put up for adoption.

Either the parents were monsters. Or maybe he really did live at the foster home.

Reactions: IDK
I am a civil engineer and used to work in the Philly area. . I believe that there is a Zarelli construction company from West Chester. A LOT of Zarellis were concrete workers. I have no idea if there is a connection.
Please, please, I beg you, don’t bother living descendants of the Zarelli family! The parents are gone and any siblings came along too late to know anything about Joseph. Truth has a way of coming out, and there is no rush at this point.

<modsnip>
LE made it very clear that THEY were not going to release the names of the parents. For the sake of privacy for the rest of the family that is still living, it certainly seems prudent to follow the WS TOS of being family friendly, and leaving their names out of it, especially since there's been zero confirmation from LE that the names being discussed, are the actual person(s) directly related to little Joseph.

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the potential father named in this thread is the bio father. I believe there was a different, unnamed mother. I believe Joseph was adopted. I believe Martha.
MOO.
Will you link Martha's account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members