Resolved PA - Philadelphia, WhtFem 25-46, UP73376, wrapped in plastic in tupperware bin, tattoo, Jul'20 - namus removed

A couple ideas from Namus:
Unfortunately im not as saavy as you all but i hope this helps:
If she is indeed caucasian now:
NamUs #MP80104Stacey L Smith, Female, White / Caucasian
Why: Similar height and weight as UID and last phone ping in Philadelphia a couple months prior.
Missing Person / NamUs #MP80089Melissa Henson, Female, White / Caucasian
Why: Similar height. Known to have frequented Philadelphia area.

Unidentified woman was found July 15, 2020
Both Stacy and Melissa went missing in 2021.

Stacy Smith
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Melissa Hanson

that has to be commercial plastic wrap - I used to buy the giant rolls at Sam's - they are huge. I also have a similar bin. How awful.
My thoughts too when I saw the photo. Kind of like the stretch wrap that they use to wrap pallets of groceries for shipping.

Aniasha, Amy and Stacy's NamUs profiles have all been removed.

I really wish we could know more about Aniasha. She went missing 10 Jul from 30 mins away in Sicklerville, NJ. I've searched without success for a FB to if she has tattoos.

I started a WS thread (only NamUs profile posted thus far) for Amy E. Fowler whose NamUs profile was created 24 Aug 2020. I did a very basic search for any MP alerts, etc. with no luck. I wonder what's her story? The circumstances on her profile are a bit confusing, imo. I'm curious to know whether she is this deceased lady.

Amy E. Fowler
Date of Last Contact July 7, 2020
Missing From Knoxville, Tennessee
Missing Age 44 Years
Height 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight 90 lbs
Hair Color Red/Auburn
Eye Color Blue

Circumstances of Disappearance
On 7/4/2020 subject left home because she thought her husband was having an affair. She made contact on 7/3/2020 via text message stating that she could not come home because someone had stolen her keys. She has not been seen or heard from since.

Unidentified woman was found July 15, 2020
Both Stacy and Melissa went missing in 2021.

Stacy Smith
Melissa Hanson

There isn’t a main database of people who died on a certain date, is there? Looking through obits…found some Josephines, Jareds, etc.

I feel like most of the “in memory of” car decals I see are for people who died young (under 50-ish) and tend to have a Latin/Hispanic surname. Of course that’s decals, not tattoos but thoughts? Pre covid, I think US has around 7k deaths per day. I’ll try to search a little this week.

Just started looking into this. Surprised there are no exclusions in NaMus yet. Also, the Missing Person flyer they included in the images section seems to contradict what the NaMus profile states. For example:
Profile: Race- White / Flyer- Unknown
Profile Age 25-46 / Flyer- Unknown
Profile Height 5'5" (est)/ Flyer 5'5"-5"7
Profile Weight: 94 lbs (est) / Flyer Unknown
Profile Hair Color: Unknown / Flyer Straight Black

Her tank top and leggings were both L/XL so I am questioning the 94 lbs, but that is just a guess. If a body is decomp gauging weight can be tricky. They seem to have originally thought she was black but then at some point was listed as white in NaMus but not on the flyer. Will continue to scour the MP listings and see if I can fine anything...

It's a couple of weeks later...still nothing new....Sad.....who are you lady?

Just started looking into this. Surprised there are no exclusions in NaMus yet. Also, the Missing Person flyer they included in the images section seems to contradict what the NaMus profile states. For example:
Profile: Race- White / Flyer- Unknown
Profile Age 25-46 / Flyer- Unknown
Profile Height 5'5" (est)/ Flyer 5'5"-5"7
Profile Weight: 94 lbs (est) / Flyer Unknown
Profile Hair Color: Unknown / Flyer Straight Black

Her tank top and leggings were both L/XL so I am questioning the 94 lbs, but that is just a guess. If a body is decomp gauging weight can be tricky. They seem to have originally thought she was black but then at some point was listed as white in NaMus but not on the flyer. Will continue to scour the MP listings and see if I can fine anything...

I am 98 lbs and wear my daughters xl kids pants. So that would be very possible, they are cheaper too. It’s a easy way to save a few bucks when your small framed

I am 98 lbs and wear my daughters xl kids pants. So that would be very possible, they are cheaper too. It’s a easy way to save a few bucks when your small framed
Good point. Might be kids' sizes! It's not uncommon. She's 5'5", not too tall to pull it off. To someone not paying a closer eye I could see how it would be labeled that way, it's not like they're specified on the tag half the time.

I found this obituary for Viola S. Sanders, she died on 5-11-2008. Couldn't connect her to the name "Jassy" "Jossy" or "Sassy" though. Viola Sanders, 76, activist for the poor

Viola Sanders, 76, activist for the poor

Viola Sanders, 76, of North Philadelphia, a community warrior for the underprivileged who cofounded the Philadelphia Welfare Rights Organization, died of congestive heart failure Nov. 5 at Fairview Care Center, where she had been for two days.

"Viola believed poor people deserve respect," said Richard Weishaupt of Community Legal Services. "She was a smart, sophisticated woman who could explain the needs of those less fortunate and fight their battles."

Mrs. Sanders' battlegrounds were the streets of impoverished Philadelphia neighborhoods, the state Capitol, City Hall, schools, churches and hospitals - any place where she thought people's rights needed protection.

Myspace was the most popular social media site in 2008 so I took a look to see if there were any mentions of "RIP Jassy", "RIP Jazzy", or " RIP Jasmine". I only found an old photo album with no pictures available.

Mydeathspace mentions the murder of Jasmine Nicole Clark with dates of death ranging from from May 10th, 2008 to May 14th, 2008.

i think its more likely name and dob of her child, my step daughter has these for each or her daughters

Myspace was the most popular social media site in 2008 so I took a look to see if there were any mentions of "RIP Jassy", "RIP Jazzy", or " RIP Jasmine". I only found an old photo album with no pictures available.

Mydeathspace mentions the murder of Jasmine Nicole Clark with dates of death ranging from from May 10th, 2008 to May 14th, 2008.
Welcome to Websleuths! That's a reasonable suggestion. Clark was killed in Maryland, not that far from Philly, so it's possible family or a close friend might have lived there. Pretty tragic and a bizarre story about her killer's ultimate demise. How did murderer at Jessup Correctional Institution end up dead in cell that filled with steam? | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back