GUILTY PA - Satyavathi, 61, & Saanvi Venna, 10 mos, slain, King of Prussia, 22 Oct 2012

As much as I want to know why he did this, I wish he would lawyer up and shut the hell up.

The last thing we need is for this grandma and baby killer to be let off on some legal mumbo jumbo technicality thing.

I am so sickened by this news.

God help the parents of this dear child.

May she rest in peace in the arms of her courageous grandmother.

As much as I want to know why he did this, I wish he would lawyer up and shut the hell up.

The last thing we need is for this grandma and baby killer to be let off on some legal mumbo jumbo technicality thing.

Well there was a ransom note so he did for money.

R.I.P. Autumn

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

Amen

Death for this evil man! 2 precious lives! for money. In India he would be put to death!

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

Amen

Many thanks, my favorite of psalms!

Amen

Have been through rough times in my life....but never has my belief been tested as it has been in the past few weeks over the lives of others. Jonathan, Lizzi, Jessica, Whitney, Amber, and now Saanvi.....

But, in the long run, is my belief in man that is faltering....not God. TY for prayer.

Oh dear god! The evil in this world!!!!!! I live so close to this area but I'm traveling today with my 16 year old and just had time to check in! Ugh I want to curse my brains out right now!!!!! )@@#%}*

Oh my...I am shocked, I really thought someone just wanted this baby. How horrifying.

Forgive me. Do we know if the husband of the dead grandmother )i.e. the grandfather) that just moved here from India is alive, in the states?

I'm so appalled not even sure how to comment.

Saanvi's grandmother is a hero- she died trying to protect her grandbaby.

My heart breaks for Saanvi's parents.

Jesus ..... Now I remember why I left this board over a year ago ...

I.DON'T.KNOW.IF.I.CAN.DO.THIS

*crying*

$50k ransom was requested and $50k was the reward??!! Why didn't the authorities/media release this fact earlier. Obviously this KILLER was aware this family had access to money a la the "neighbor" that fronted the $50k reward money. ::furious::

How are all of these 'neighbors' and 'family friends' and regular 'teens' ending up being cold blooded twisted killers? We have seen too much of it this week alone. :rose:

Have been through rough times in my life....but never has my belief been tested as it has been in the past few weeks over the lives of others. Jonathan, Lizzi, Jessica, Whitney, Amber, and now Saanvi.....

But, in the long run, is my belief in man that is faltering....not God. TY for prayer.

I have pondered this in the last few weeks, and this was my conclusion also capoly. Thank you.

apparently the perp asked the detectives to inform the media that his wife tipped them off so that she could get the 50K reward. sick and heartbreaking. supposed to be a normal person until recent gambling debts.

I wonder if the Autumn Pasquale reward got him thinking. Since this happened on Monday

R.I.P. Autumn

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back