PA - Sean Toomey, 15, fatally Shot in Head when he went to car to get water, Philadelphia, Mar 2022

Very difficult, if not impossible, to access Philadelphia court records. I found an inmate search site, but one needs the date of birth of the inmate AND the "police identification number", whatever that is.

The last media report was on January 19 of this year. Nothing since then. Zero. No result of the preliminary hearing or whether it was even held.

I was searching for Daniel Gardee, one of two arrested suspects, but came up empty.

Very difficult, if not impossible, to access Philadelphia court records. I found an inmate search site, but one needs the date of birth of the inmate AND the "police identification number", whatever that is.

The last media report was on January 19 of this year. Nothing since then. Zero. No result of the preliminary hearing or whether it was even held.

I was searching for Daniel Gardee, one of two arrested suspects, but came up empty.
I wonder y we can’t find anything else

State or local privacy laws/policies, imho.

Trying for someone with experience in Pennsylvania:

@steeltowngirl @Pennsylvania Girl @Pennsylvania Joe @Philly321 @Phillymike @pittsburghgirl

(I miss Philly, she would likely head to the courthouse & look things up for us!)

jmho ymmv lrr
Thank you for the tag @Laughing

I found the court dockets for Daniel Gardee and Saahir Teagle:

And some background on the arrests:

On more than one occasion, I have found PA to be tight-lipped with homicide case information. Recent examples: Sharena Nancy in the murder of Nalani Johnson, and Lisa Snyder in the murders of Connor and Brinley. Also the AirBNB shooting in Pittsburgh on Easter 2022.

It’s frustrating.

Trying once again to find any information on the progress of this case. Very frustrating. Docket sheets for both suspects show "case closed" and "formal arraignment canceled" as of January 20, 2023.
I don't get it.
There is also nothing in the media since late 2022.

I can only imagine the frustration and pain of Sean's father and the family. What is happening with the Philadelphia courts?!

The last thing I can find is
Daniel Gardee's formal arraignment on 2-9-23, and that's it.
That was over a year ago. At least he and his alleged partner are in jail without bond.

Still nothing on these two after February of 2023. I don't get it. Are the courts in Philadelphia so backed up that there's no hearing for the past 14 months?! No coverage in the media either for such an egregious crime. That pretty much stopped after the arrests.
Very frustrating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf
Back