PA PA - Shanna Carlson death ruled homicide, perished in house fire, Clearfield, Oct 2019

Rumer has it there are at least 6 people going down VERY SOON now for this crime
..ATF grand jury has completed the case....ut oh...lookout meth circle, best run NOW

MOD REMINDER:

We welcome new members to Websleuths to discuss this troubling case.
PLEASE review the WS rules we ALL agreed to when we joined.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forums/the-rules.159/

The Terms of Service are intentionally strict as WS is the gold standard of true crime discussion websites, and we all work hard to keep it that way.
Here are a few of the key rules:

- Post only facts, and that must be linked to the source of those facts.
- If it can’t be linked, it can’t be posted. That includes any pictures.
- Approved links are from mainstream media (MSM) or law enforcement (LE) statements.
- The ONLY Facebook links permitted are those from MSM, LE, the victim, or the OFFICIAL missing page if there is one established.
- NO public comments from ANY source are allowed as they cannot be verified.
- NO ONE may be accused/speculated/sleuthed unless they are the victims or persons NAMED BY LE as a suspect or POI.
- If you have inside info you want to share without providing links, YOU MUST BE APPROVED AS A VERIFIED INSIDER. Link to do so is in my signature below.

Websleuths is FACT-BASED and VICTIM-FRIENDLY.
Family members are considered victims also unless/until LE tells us they are suspects or POIs.
Posts that are in violation of ANY of the Websleuths’ TOS are subject to removal, as are all the replies that quote and/or reference the violating post.

PLEASE use the Report button at the bottom of any post if you come upon a post that is questionable regarding Websleuths’ TOS.

THANK YOU for your efforts to post respectfully and responsibly according to the Websleuths’ TOS.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forums/the-rules.159/

Is this the same Clearfield?

That’s the one!

So why does the whole county know who did this and the cops are not doing jack? Hmmmmmmm
IMO Either the police have involvement OR they just plain suck at their jobs OR they feel like because these missing folks have ties to drugs that they aren’t worth looking for or solving their cases.

IMO Either the police have involvement OR they just plain suck at their jobs OR they feel like because these missing folks have ties to drugs that they aren’t worth looking for or solving their cases.
ATF took over the case LONG ago, but the fact that even the Feds aren't doing anything leads me to believe they aren't getting cooperation from the Woodland barracks. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Exactly though with respect to people; look how even those who were on here just said f it and ghosted.

The fugitives lived in a house that was very close to the address where 3 of the missing persons were last seen...all of them connected to the Carlson murder case.

@Nocircle , are you aware of anything that links these cases?

I agreed, all in a single county causes folks like us to look for other links....

JMHO YMMV LRR
There is quite a lot of evidence that links them all together but I'm unclear about whether that needs a link or not to post.

Yes it s

Finally an indictment! It mentions that more than one person was involved so hopefully more arrests are coming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch
Back