Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

After getting some amount of sleep I pose another common sense question. If on the 31st May he reported to his mother that he was getting SM threats why didn't anyone call police right away? Rather, she agreed to drive this person to a location, then let him get dropped off, then all of a sudden did a U turn to perhaps follow?

This all does not add up in my mind. Especially considering that he didn't live with her full time. Also, as I look at all three pictures, there is definitely evidence of drug use/possible abuse over time. It looks (in the bald shot) that he obviously had some kind of altercation with someone as his left jaw looks collapsed from his high school photo, and his skin is pitted and picked at. Like he must have a nervous tick and picks at his pimples or something.

I don't know how to post just part of a post, so sorry for the whole thing, but just a quick comment, when my sons had their senior pictures taken, or any professional picture, they worked their magic and remove all signs of acne, scars. But, you're right, the photos are noticeably different.
After getting some amount of sleep I pose another common sense question. If on the 31st May he reported to his mother that he was getting SM threats why didn't anyone call police right away? Rather, she agreed to drive this person to a location, then let him get dropped off, then all of a sudden did a U turn to perhaps follow?

This all does not add up in my mind. Especially considering that he didn't live with her full time. Also, as I look at all three pictures, there is definitely evidence of drug use/possible abuse over time. It looks (in the bald shot) that he obviously had some kind of altercation with someone as his left jaw looks collapsed from his high school photo, and his skin is pitted and picked at. Like he must have a nervous tick and picks at his pimples or something.

I worry that *someone* may think they are protecting Tim by omitting important details......this is sad! [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or they are in denial or fighting hard with themselves to face what may be the truth.
Putting TC's graduation pic could have been because his Mom didn't want people to think badly of her son. Even though it may have slowed things down, I can understand that. I think she may have fought with herself thinking something was terribly wrong.
Because in thinking so, you start beating on yourself that you weren't a good parent. I hope she's not doing that because right now, she is being a brave and selfless parent. I hope they are able to find TC and that he is ok.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Around here, most high school photos are taken in the summer between junior and senior year, so if he graduated in 2015 from high school, that photo was taken in 2014.

Agreed...more to the story...no evidence at the moment of drug use although weed is a good alternative to counter effects of disease.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I think in order to actually be helpful, we need to know why Tim decided to "walk home". IF he got into the white car, we might be able to figure out where he'd choose to go if not go home, but only if we know what was in his mind. If he was being threatened, we'd need to know under what conditions, by whom, what type of threat, something. For example, did his mom get threatened because of him? We don't know.

He has friends somewhere. Everyone has at least one friend. If he ran via that white car, where would he go?

I think in order to actually be helpful, we need to know why Tim decided to "walk home". IF he got into the white car, we might be able to figure out where he'd choose to go if not go home, but only if we know what was in his mind. If he was being threatened, we'd need to know under what conditions, by whom, what type of threat, something. For example, did his mom get threatened because of him? We don't know.

He has friends somewhere. Everyone has at least one friend. If he ran via that white car, where would he go?

Sounds like he had arranged to meet up with someone in the white car but did not tell his mom before hand.....might have told her to let him out at 7-11 to use the restroom or some other excuse....then he took off and got in the car that was already waiting for him at the pre-arranged spot.

Sounds like he had arranged to meet up with someone in the white car but did not tell his mom before hand.....might have told her to let him out at 7-11 to use the restroom or some other excuse....then he took off and got in the car that was already waiting for him at the pre-arranged spot.
Very possible. I wish we could know more about this car. 2-door, 4-door, SUV/crossover, stickers on windows, hub caps, molding along the outside doors, tail light style, rear window details, etc. was it a shiny new car or a beat up old one? Anything!

Photo released from 7-11 on June 1
r
attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/BucksCoNew...7100157460499/589271871243323/?type=3&theater

Attachments

• 20106689_589271871243323_7121109889512497637_n (1).jpg
    20106689_589271871243323_7121109889512497637_n (1).jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 286
After looking at this surveillance picture, I'm thinking maybe he did look most like his high school picture when he went missing.

Same thought I just had. I was questioning a lot when I saw the 2 latest pictures (long hair & DL) wondering why one of those weren't released. Like someone was trying to hide something. The original picture doesn't seem far off from this.

Same thought I just had. I was questioning a lot when I saw the 2 latest pictures (long hair & DL) wondering why one of those weren't released. Like someone was trying to hide something. The original picture doesn't seem far off from this.

Actually on the PI' s site is a picture of TC that looks just like the above.
It was recently added.

Way too many things feel "off" in this case.

Has the PI or his mom been able to check his text messages or get I go his email accounts?

I think a lot of truths could be found there!

So... I see a white cell phone in his front left pocket. He's snugly holding that travel bag. His hoodie inside his outer hoodie is not white, it's burgandy. He's holding a bottle, so he did make a purchase. Is that a liquor bottle? I think he ran away. Why? To where?

I thought that looked like a liquor bottle too!

Shave kit (razors) + potential liquor bottle=

NOT GOOD.

I thought that looked like a liquor bottle too!

Shave kit (razors) + potential liquor bottle=

NOT GOOD.

Do they sell liquor at a 7-11?!

So... I see a white cell phone in his front left pocket. He's snugly holding that travel bag. His hoodie inside his outer hoodie is not white, it's burgandy. He's holding a bottle, so he did make a purchase. Is that a liquor bottle? I think he ran away. Why? To where?

I think its iced tea!
The label has tea leafs on it and thats what it looks like to me.

Do they sell liquor at a 7-11?!

No. I believe, like NJ, you can only purchase liquor at a liquor store (as opposed to other other States where you can purchase liquor at a supermarket, convenience store, etc.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk
Back