Patrick Gonzalez Jr. & the Billings Murder -Pensacola (2009)

Reaction score
Website
conjuringjustice.com
I am freelance researcher who is trying to get to the truth in this case. The way things went down according to police and the state is not what happened. Here are some things I found over the last 8 years that NO ONE has brought to light.

· A child was in the room at the time of the murder. That is never disputed. He claimed his dad, Byrd grabbed the man who had the short gun (the person who shot the couple). That is also corroborated by video. DNA under Byrd’s nails was found and I was excluded as was everyone it was tested against. There was a DNA profile developed. No one could be linked to that DNA.

· I was contacted via her blog by a woman, Robbi Jones, who claimed to be on the property that night. This lady’s name never appears in any documentation. She lived on the property in a trailer behind a garage with her husband, James Samuels. It is so bizarre. Robbi said she was interviewed by Dateline, just after the murders. By God, there she is mentioned. No other time is she even talked to be by police after giving her information that night. She also says the home was not secured. The family, including the kids, and their caregiver, and the daughter and son of the Billings were left on the property after the murder. A deputy was placed at the front of the driveway. But multiple entrances of the house were vulnerable and none of these people had been ruled out as suspects. (ATTACHMENT 2)

· Most recently, a court case was found in Leon County that the Billings had been involved at the time of the murders. It was dismissed because of their deaths. The lawsuit was filed by the Billings, suing the state of Florida for placing one of the kids they adopted be placed into the care of a known pedophile working for the state. The initials of the individual are in the lawsuit. And this lawsuit was filed in 2007. It seems to be a solid case. Does not that broaden the suspect pool when this couple was murdered? It never was looked at by ECSO or any other agency that had a hand in my case, i.e. DEA, ATF, Homeland Security, and the FBI.

· Justin Billing, an adopted son, who was out of favor of his parents for inappropriately touching an adopted child. He was relegated to a camper trailer on the edge of the property. He had a bizarre interview immediately after the murders. He also had gunshot residue, albeit trace, the night of the murder, but no one else was ever tested. This was not a presumptive field test that tends to be inaccurate. Justin’s hand swabs were sent to FDLE for analysis. (ATTACHMENT 4)

· James “Blue” Markham, the son-in-law of the murdered couple, told deputies the day after the murders, prior to my name being mentioned that he was 100% sure he sold the van used by the murderers to a man named Henry “Cab” Tice weeks prior. The transcription seems to indicate he gave deputies paperwork about that van. It is not listed in the Sheriff’s Master Evidence lists. A public records request done, also yielded, no records found by the Sheriff’s office for that paperwork.

All these things are just the biggest gaps in this case. There is a ton of missteps of procedure. Evidence tampering proven in court by the Sheriff’s office of this case. Possible jury tampering by the Sheriff for greeting the grand jurors that return the indictment.

I am just wondering if anyone has any info on this case not mentioned already. There is always more....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618
Back