Patsy Ramsey Touch DNA

icedtea4me

Former Member
Reaction score
Could someone please post a link to the report which states that Patsy's touch-dna was on the Barbie nightgown? (I've tried various means of searching for this, but have had no luck.) Thanks!

Could someone please post a link to the report which states that Patsy's touch-dna was on the Barbie nightgown? (I've tried various means of searching for this, but have had no luck.) Thanks!

From memory its in the Cora Index releases.

Here is a summary

Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, page 414, Excerpt
Horita indicated that Touch DNA testing had discovered traces of genetic material on the pink Barbie nightgown found in the Wine Cellar with the body of JonBenét. This Touch DNA belonged to Patsy and Burke Ramsey.
This claim rests on the basis that JR was ruled out along with other family members, but neither PR or BR could be eliminated. The testing was possibly mitochondrial based, i.e. mitochondrial dna is passed down via the mother.

Other DNA Locations
1.) There had been trace DNA samples collected from beneath JonBenét’s fingernails of both hands during autopsy that was identified as belonging to her.

2.) There had been trace DNA samples collected from beneath her left fingernails during autopsy that belonged to an unidentified male.

3.) There had been trace DNA samples collected from beneath her right fingernails during autopsy that belonged to another unidentified male, and a female. (JonBenét could not be eliminated as a possible contributor of the female DNA.)

4.) There had been trace DNA samples located in the crotch and waistband of her underwear that belonged to an unidentified male. This became known as Distal Stain 007-2.

5.) The new technology of Touch DNA identified trace samples in the waistband of the leggings that matched the unidentified male DNA (Distal Stain 007-2) in the underwear.

6.) The new technology of Touch DNA had located another sample of DNA located on the wrist bindings that belonged to a different unidentified male.

7.) The new technology of Touch DNA had located another sample of DNA located on the garrote that belonged to yet another unidentified male.

Andy Horita submitted the following items to Bode Labs for touch DNA testing in 2008
1. Neck Ligature. BPD #22TET, CBI # 008 with broken paintbrush handle

2. Wrist Ligature. BPD #018TET, CBI #166

3. Black duct tape. BPD # 010 KKY, CBI #15

4. White long underwear bottoms. BPD #020, CBI #6

5. Wednesday Panties. BPD #021TET, CBI #
From memory all the Ramsey's were ruled out as touch dna sources?

(I think I've attached the right file.)

Look closely at who Bode excluded and who was not excluded as contributors; and also notice the difference in wording between Items 1-3, and Item 4. Logic applies.

But of course, there are reasons that each of the three persons' tDNA could be explained away in court.

Attachments

• 20080512-BodeLabReport.pdf
    388.9 KB · Views: 49

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member