penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi thinks she's having a gallery showing of her "art"

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lying in my own flat of impatiens all afternoon. All due credit to Linda7NJ.

Jodi Arias Diary ‏@JodiAriasDiary 13m

#JodiArias Dear diary: Nurmi's mitigating factors don't seem convincing. He might as well have thrown in "likes strawberry frappuccinos."

Well, 9 days out of 10 he doesn't even like her!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What's this "she's not a career criminal" business? Didn't she spend her formative years stalking? Didn't she spend months spying and illegally accessing TA's accounts and online social networks? Didn't she threaten by intimidation almost every woman Travis dated? Didn't she kick a dog? Didn't she refuse to honor a verbal contract over the car loan? Didn't she spend weeks plotting and scheming? Didn't she spend 5 years constructing lies to tell the court?

What is a career criminal if not that?

She kicked her mom as well, let's not forget that! Oh and the wonderful items she was busted "hiding" while incarcerated AND the fine works of REAL ART she traced and called her own!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 8m

By the way, Arias's friend, Patricia, appeared on camera in a Dateline interview on March 1, 2013. #jodiarias

Is Darryl Brewer for sure going to speak for JA? He rally creeped me out...even though all you could see was his hands.

Give me a 2 min lead before you read this post...

I am really starting to feel pretty miserable delighting in Jodi's demise here. Her own mother wont testify, and she has some pretty sad representations of friends defending her life. Maybe she really has be handed a crappy spot in this life...

AND that's exactly the DT play here folks... dont kill the girl, she hasnt had love or happiness like the rest of us. Our mother's would be there no matter what, our friends would shine their faces in a million candles for us. None of us have ever behaved a cruel as she, she doesnt get my sympathy for one moment. We have choices, she chose to be the most selfish person in the world.
And that is what will make all the difference for the jury. Not all our mothers would be there (or could be in some cases) and not all of us have the amount or level of love Travis evidently did - some of us are a lot luckier than others - and many of us have been dealt some massively crappy cards in life...and yet, very few of us could even fathom causing the brutal destruction she is so capable of.

Every one of those jurors will know someone who was raised in worst straits than Ms. Arias, someone who overcame more seemingly insurmountable obstacles, without ever resorting to so much as hurting another human being. Her childhood was a cakewalk in comparison to the Ethan Stacys and Emma Thompsons we read about daily here. As such, I expect her strategy to fall on deaf ears.

MOO

Her own mother won't testify because it'll contradict her testimony of abuse. It's a ploy. I can't muster a milligram of sympathy for this absolutely disgusting excuse for a human and the cruel way she murdered Travis over and over and over, then proceeding to label him as a pedophile and delighting in her lies? REPUGNANT. I normally don't find it in good taste to celebrate things like this but I am celebrating and reveling in the delight of where Jodi has wound up. Because she put herself there. I hate her more tha anything I've ever hated in my life. I hope she gets the death penalty, and I've never felt that way about anyone except the two men who murdered the Petit family.

I didn't say I did either:truce: did you read my WHOLE post... IMO this is a tactic by the DT to find one soft heart to feel sorry for her.

I have been here with ya'll all day just so busy! Wearing my new blue capris that I bought to wear for Travis.

One good thing about all of this is jurors know why they are sitting there cooling their heels. They knew JM was done and defense was up next. I am sure they can see through all the smoke and mirrors. They know what a manipulator JA is. They also have seen KN and JW in action and how they work the "system".

WTG defense. Really good time to piss the jury off for dragging this out even longer.

It would seem so.

http://www.copyrightlaws.com/copyright-qs-as/8-0-copyright-infringement/

8.8 Question: I am an artist and plan on making a pencil drawing of a photo, with 25% of the drawing being different from the photo. Is that an infringement of copyright in the photo?

Answer: There is no percentage that makes copying legal or illegal. Copying any amount more than a “substantial” amount (which is not clearly defined in the law) requires permission. Although this is a judgement call in each particular circumstance, it is likely that copying 75% of a work would be considered substantial and require permission. (2010-4)

apparently JW needs to spread her knowledge of copyright infringement rules.....

this is beyond a joke,you know they are coming back to recess until monday :sigh:

I bet money court will be recessed till next week...where is Cheif Judge Belvin Perry when you need him.....and as far as CMJA being an artist, a con-artist is what comes to mind, even Travis said that.

I'm sure the convicted murderer is throwing some sort of fit about something as usual. She is just vile, evil, disgusting!

this fragmented trial is like when I try to cut furballs from my cat..a get scratched, bitten, and hissed at, yes it is sorta that bad...

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 9s

Court adjourned #jodiarias pulls another fast one

Sorry MODS for posting this pic, but since JA friend is going to testify in a closed Courtroom -- I thought it was best to post a Pic of her so we know who she is. We NEED to have this Pic here so other WS know who she is too....

69622_581654555196502_985475508_n.jpg

Just because she can not be seen in the Court room DOES NOT MEAN you can not find her face ON THE NET Fair is FAIR !!!

IMHO

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members