Penalty Phase #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the 'questions to the attorneys' thread here - would somebody please Private Message me where that is now?

I am wondering if Juan gets to cross-examine Jodi and her witnesses? People keep posting that he can. Is that true? Does each attorney have one closing argument?

FOR SURE, Donovan will NOT be in court anymore, right?

I am baffled why Jodi's parents wouldn't speak up to ask the jury to spare their daughter's life - that makes zero sense to me.

Will anybody here please email me replies about these things ? tyia !:seeya:

Hi All, I've been following the trial and following you all here on Web Slueths almost since day one. Since we are now coming close to the end I wanted to thank you for your wonderful insights, analysis and wit and humor that has made this difficult trial far more interesting and tolerable.

My feeling about the end of the trial is that no matter how this all works out for Miss Jodi she will soon be forgotten and that will be the worst punishment for this gal who loves the spotlight.

:wagon::greetings:

Hope you will join us for future trials too.

Lots of people here today (964) so thread may slow down.

If you haven't already done so, you may want to change your settings to show more posts per page...that will help against things slowing down. Go to your user profile and look for settings and options, scroll down to display settings...most of us have our setting to display 100 posts per page.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

#JodiArias out of chambers. Sitting with attys. might just be me, but it almost looks like she's medicated in some way.???#FOX10

Hi All, I've been following the trial and following you all here on Web Slueths almost since day one. Since we are now coming close to the end I wanted to thank you for your wonderful insights, analysis and wit and humor that has made this difficult trial far more interesting and tolerable.

My feeling about the end of the trial is that no matter how this all works out for Miss Jodi she will soon be forgotten and that will be the worst punishment for this gal who loves the spotlight.

Great first post Claire and welcome to our group! :seeya:

:wagon:

I hope she admits the truth and begs for forgiveness. Then life is appropriate. If she oges up there and blames Travis again then DP is a stronge possibility. MO

BBM.

Never going to happen. Jodi's obsessive compulsion to ensure that Travis is completely and totally decimated, even in death, is far too strong in comparison to her drive for self preservation. She simply can't help herself from trashing Travis. It has been her complete and total downfall. I think had she used a different trial strategy then she might have a fighting chance against the DP. But the jury is probably enraged that she falsely accused Travis.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 15s
Nurmi wanted the motions heard in open court.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 18s
Judge has arrived. Judge is going over the motion for mistrial right now that was submitted on Sunday. #JodiArias
Expand

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 21s
Arias turned and looked for several seconds in the direction of her family. #jodiarias
Expand

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 25s
Judge is in the courtroom...discussing motion for mistrial. #JodiArias

Good evening from England :) I'm running so late I didn't even have time to cook dinner so Indian food is ordered. I have the seal on azcentral so I hope I haven't missed anything.

I don't know if it's odd that more of JA's family have shown up or not, but it sure is interesting..

Motion for mistrial AGAIN?!?!

Well at least in open court so we get to hear his drivel..I will predict it to be DENIED!!

Open court with or without Jury?

#yetanothermotionformistrialstartingtobeanepisodeofseinfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members