Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why oh why is Casarez starring in the HLN dog and pony show???? It's torture.

I am glad they did this this morning.. I think it makes it clearer to the jury that if they give her life she could get parole, because it is up to the Judge then not them. They only get to decided life or death and if they pick life, She could possible be out in 25 years.

No matter what Wilmott says, JM came through better.

And if she gets out in 25 yrs, with a donor egg she could have a baby at the age of 52.

The missed testimony video is what the media was not in the Courtroom to see a few minutes ago. It is on video. The Judge giving the missing jury instruction. Nothing more, nothing hidden.

The jurors should come in wearing the Survivor shirts. We sat through this BS for four months, all we got was a lousy shirt.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thought about that too...thought they should be changed to I survived Jodi Arias.
:rockon: Even better!

OK I give in....threw out the java and poured some vino which I hope to intake slowly. Don't want to be asleep when the verdict comes in.
I'd like to start too, BUT I only have 1/2 bottle...

I'm pretty sure she can't change the jury's verdict on death/life. But it's not going to matter, because they will come back with DP. I'm confident of that.
:rockon:

BELIEVE IN JUAN and the truth prevailing.
:rockon::rockon::please:

HLN reporting that the Instruction was on the form but Judge had not read it orally in Court. I'm amazed Jodi didn't pop up from her chair and holler 'Hey Judge ya missed one" Especially if it had to do with the Life Sentence. The one she didn't want but now she does :scared:

:eek: :eek: :eek: WS is "acting out" again ! Slow ... slow ... slow ...

OMG -- it just said that I opted to take part in a poll ?

:scared::scared::scared: What's a girl to do ?

:scared: I know I am walking and dancing on eggshells......:scared:

How can JW argue that if you say life she will stay in prison when in fact JSS can give her life with possible parole??

This is what I want to know. There is no gray area here. Either the Prosecution is correct or the DT is correct. One is fact and one is not.

Nevermind the media reported the facts wrong!! It was NOT a jury question!!! YAY!!!!

Judge Stephens made a big big boo boo and did not orally read a very important instruction.

Unfortunately it gave JW a opportunity to lie to the jury.

She argued that Jodi will not get out if given life. There is no way to determine what Judge Stephens will do or a a parole board would do after 20 years.

Now I'm reading that the jury did not ask that question. It was JSS who wanted that information given to the jury.

Mods,
Please don't give me a time out. But JSS sided with defense for months and now she messes up and forgets an instruction? Really?

I think it is. I don't think life in prison is punishment enough for Jodi. She will still be able to see and talk with her family. She'll have friendships she'll get to sort of celebrate holidays. She'll be able to read, learn, exist. She'll be able to give interviews again. She denied Travis all those things so they should be denied to her.

She will still live possibly 20+ more years even if she gets death. But those will be far different years, she'll be by herself, locked up 23 hours a day. Unable to spew lies anymore or get attention via interviews. She'll essentially just be waiting to die. That is a much more fitting punishment for her.

Along with the fact that I think she is a danger to everyone in her path & will continue to be so for the rest of her life, these are some of the main reasons I believe that the death penalty is the only true justice in this case.

The jury has watched JA hollering "I want to die. I want DP. Im going to kill myself." Then she gets up and says, "Woops. I was just kidding." Maybe they are "just kidding" her now making her think she is gonna get life and Boom.DP sentence.!!!

I love the parts of HLN's coverage where they apologize for their misreporting.

she will NOT get death...by the questions asked..

It was not a question. It was an omission by the judge from yesterday on instruction. She elected to bring them in a read the instruction that was omitted. They had not even started deliberations at that point.
This is per HLN

Both families arriving at court? IMO, there's a verdict.

Don't throw heavy objects, but I really think that if they voted Life, this judge will give her LWOP. I don't believe for one minute that she hasn't noticed how unrepentant and patently dangerous CKJA is.

i hope the jury won't take this gamble

The jurors DID NOT ask a question about life sentence or any other question.

They were not given a jury instruction. The JUDGE called them in to give it, and explain it.

HLN saying both families arriving at the court house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member