Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing phases the evil one absolutely nothing I just have never seen anyone like her and hope I don't ever do again. I won't be following another trial.
Emotionally draining.

Same for me.....I am old and I have been sitting at this darn computer letting life pass me by. No more. I feel so bad for the Alexander Family...what they have been through is criminal. I can't watch this kind of pain again and be so helpless to help or even give them comfort.

They did not say that. The question was IF we can not agree, NOT that We can't agree.

Big difference.

This jury has done an amazing job so far. I can not say I won't be disappointed in a Life verdict but I will not be disappointed in them. They have hung in there this whole time. But if they vote for LIFE, And then get out and watch these crazy videos.. They will be sick.. I am pretty sure.

Scarlett that is not what the Judge said in Court. She said that they COULDN'T reach a verdict they agree on.

UGH.... I was stuck in a long boring meeting at work and came back to a closed thread and news that the jury is stuck. Now I'm feeling a bit nauseous and hoping that the jury will come to an agreement soon and we'll end this circus.

DUPE....

WS sooooooooo slow for me today.
It's was a news story (video and article) on abc15. I posted a link last night on one of the previous threads. She would have to earn her way to less restricted levels of custody, but that would take time. If she gets LWOP, she is essentially in the same area as the DP inmates and alone in a cell 23/7. Saw a guy on HLN today say that it would be at least three years in the most restrictive custody, then she would be eligible to petition for less restriction--not a guarantee and there are multiple levels between maximum-life and medium security.

Trying to distract myself....Watching some tv and posting here.

I feel like a fool. Why do I assume that most everyone on here is male? The few that I assume are female turn out to be male. :waitasec::dunno:

I'm wearing a skirt and a beaded tee and dangling earrings. I'm either a female or someone who got lost looking for a RuPaul forum.

Really .. so Dr Drew just reporting false information? I hope he gets a subpoena and has to go into court and explain himself and do a retraction because that's the kind of comment you just don't get wrong IMO.

Unless my memory fails me, not once has juror8 ever said such a thing.

So either Drew let something slip that was off the record elsewhere or the OP is spreading unsubstantiated rumours. Either way, it's unforgivable, IMO.

I feel like a fool. Why do I assume that most everyone on here is male? The few that I assume are female turn out to be male. :waitasec::dunno:

Rose..

That's funny because I assume everyone on here is female :floorlaugh:

Maybe we need to have a Juanette check box eh?? ;)

Jus helpin ya to keep'n your mind off things :rockon:

Well this should make you laugh! I did on 9th of May and I'd rather do that than her smugness get any more of what she wants !!! She is Evil . I think it will be Death or Hung.

Hugs to you! Hope you are well!

She had not come up with the two intruders lie until over a month later after being arrested on July 15th, 2008.

She also had not come up with a domestic violence/abuse story until two years later, and then added the pedophilia angle as an embellishment.

She has proven to be a poor liar and a bad (sloppy) murderer.

But I still believe that she was preparing to kill again as she had loaded up another rental car with new higher calibre gun and several knives, but the cops picked her up for questioning before she could "go quietly into the night" to continue her new lifestyle as a (now experienced) murderer on the run. Her next victim(s) would be dispatched more efficiently, since she already had one murder under her belt.

not true! she suggested to det. flores the day after TA was found that he was too strong for one person to subdue him. she said it had to be at least TWO people.
heard it with my own ears and it's worth listening to again. i DO believe that's why she used both weapons----to bolster that story she fed to det. flores from the giddy up.

That's funny. I assume every poster is female!

I am suffering through a sinus headache possible infection that is making me dizzy already.
Took some Meclizine( dramamine) and it made me sleepy but did help.. So if my posts get loopy... you know why.

I keep thinking.. They should be giving her death. They found the PRE M, They found the aggravating factor that made her qualified for death. So basically they are supposed to be discussing if those crazy mitigating factors are strong enough to overcome the Aggravating for mercy of LWOP.

I don't believe the question was..

What if we can not reach a unm verdict

I believe it was..

We can not reach a unm verdict

Why would the family cry if it was just a question of what if....

I feel like I'm going crazy today

Agree. Judge wouldn't read Allen charge otherwise.

It seemed very early doors for the jurors to judge themselves unable to agree. Not everyone loves healthy debate, apparently. I always think the back & forth can be terrifically productive. I admit it may be difficult on an empty stomach. Especially if you are also tired or short on sleep. I'm putting my money on that lunch they enjoyed.

PLEASE READ THIS AND BREEEEEAAAATHE
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/free/20130522jodi-arias-jury-deadlocked.html

The jury sent a handwritten note on an official question form to the judge. It said: “If the jury is unable to come to a unanimous decision @ this stage, do we notify the judge of this on the form (verdict) or do we just tell the judge her instruction on the bottom P. 10 on the final jury Instruction-Penalty phase?”

OT - but the 18 month old who had an Amber Alert issued earlier today has been found:

Courtney Zubowski ‏@czubowskiKHOU 2m
KHOU 11 NEWS ALERT: 18-month-old Luke Towner, the focus of an Amber Alert, has been found safe #khou #houston

Praise God. This is great news!!!!!!

New food discovery .. cream cheese spread mixed with sugar .. tastes like the good part of the cheesecake. After this trial I swear I'm going to rediscover a healthy lifestyle, I know I left it around here somewhere ..

There should be an O/T thread where those who are interested can post a pic of themselves so it can be confirmed and people can put a face to a name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592