Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reminds me of that guy that always talks to NG on the phone, the one with the high voice who sounds like he's SCREAMING EVERYTHING

Haha....thank you for confirming. He's always so franticly breathless sounding...he should be reading romance novels on tape.

Take a hit for me....My job doesn't allow those cigarettes. Sadly.

I never thought I'd live long enough to see a business tell me what I could and couldn't do in my off hours. My how the world has changed......and not in a good way.

Elphaba, my favorite character and my cats name, this one is for you. BEST....SHOW....EVER

For those of you like, huhhhhh? watch the whole thing and be amazed at the end. Will make your hair stand on end. If you don't ave patience start at @ 3:00 minute mark

I actually saw Jackie do it. Holy crack. Amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn0n2XIy9ms

I can barely see through the tears in my eyes. True talent like that causes a physical reaction!! Thanks for sharing that!

Posting before I dare to read.

I baked scones, had to step away. Now I'm too skeered to find out what happened.

I'm rather partial to our homemade Bailey's recipe... YUM!
Sorry this is OT, but I have to ask ... how do you make Bailey's at home? The real thing is delish, but way out of my price range. I simply must know!

OT question for the Ecig users. What brand do you use? TIA

SmokeTip. They're okay. I've read reviews that knock 'em and the only other brand I've tried is Cig2O which is sold at the corner convenience store for too much money.

If I can answer any questions, let's talk in the Side Bar thread.

To the jurors who are working so hard to convince the "other/s" that JA should get the DP....Thank You!

Or it could be the other way around. It could be a group of people voting for life and trying to sway the DP jurors.

We have no idea what's going on in that jury room.

But after 7 hours and already one note saying they are not in agreement I think we are seriously looking at a hung jury.

I'm terribly disappointed and very sad for the Alexander family. I can't imagine what they are going through tonight. Hopefully Juan has advised them of the realities of what will probably transpire at the end of this.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Still waiting. Nothing newsworthy blah blah blah. #JodiArias
Expand

45m
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Still hwaiting in the hallway. Exciting day of sitting in a hallway for sure. Love the marble flooring. Knoot is a happy knooter.#JodiArias

He's so funny, I bet he's cute. He sounds cute.

She played that jury like a weeping violin, used her family she did. Mom,sick dad, bro, sis, don't kill them by killing me. I'm betting it worked.

If she gets LWOP, I wanna hear about what happens when after 5 years in solitary confinement she emerges to teach the Law of Attraction to the big girls who've been waiting for her. :}

:floorlaugh:Wow, this is getting to be a tricky thread for a non-female to negotiate. I'm afraid to read some of these posts!

Just hope it's not like an all female have PMS at the same time. In college dorms and all girl family's their visits from their friend come to visit at the same time.. Could get mighty PMSing in here at times. Just throw us chocolate and tell us we're pretty and we might let you go unscathed.

I have made a huge decision ...based on #3 of your list--i think we need to get married.:floorlaugh:
(I also 100% agree with everything else you said BTW)

Okay, but we have to live at your place! We never get snow in Central Texas and I saw your post up thread that y'all might get snow...

I want snow!

I need a drink.......

:banghead:

QUOTE=MsFacetious;9481612]Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 9s

Jurors have gone home for the day-back at 10 tomorrow morning.
#JodiArias
[/QUOTE]

Mmmm, I am sipping a chilled Cakebread 2011 Napa Chardonnay. Thanks, MIL who loves vacationing in wine country!

So did the judge tell THESE jurors to make a decision rather than accept their declaration of indecision?

Love it! Love it. Love it!

In Tolstoy's The Death of Ivan Illyich, there's this scene where the narrator, who has been in the prison camp for years, sees a group of new prisoners being brought in. He notices that one has defiance and anger in his face and the narrator thinks.... "Dead man"

I love Tolstoy! He makes everything so vivid.

Stupid media, not HLN that I could see...chasing Alexander sibs down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592