Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped respectfully by me for relevance.

Ahhh.. let's all take a brief moment and review Jodi's attractive jail interview couture! The sandals, pink socks, and leg irons are a particularly nice set of accessories, don't you think?! The metal adds some bright accents to an otherwise drab and uncoordinated look. What color lip gloss and eye shadow should one wear with horizontal gray stripes, pink socks, brown plastic sandals, and leg irons? Hmmmm........

jodistripes_zpsaf490378.jpg

Now all she needs to set off that wonderful outfit is

a big pink iron ball to drag or carry around-:floorlaugh:

Snipped respectfully by me for relevance.

Ahhh.. let's all take a brief moment and review Jodi's attractive jail interview couture! The sandals, pink socks, and leg irons are a particularly nice set of accessories, don't you think?! The metal adds some bright accents to an otherwise drab and uncoordinated look. What color lip gloss and eye shadow should one wear with horizontal gray stripes, pink socks, brown plastic sandals, and leg irons? Hmmmm........

jodistripes_zpsaf490378.jpg

What happens if Jodi takes those pink socks off?

Hypothetical:

If you knew at this point that it was currently leaning 10-2 in favor of life, would you prefer those two holdouts to switch (and end this) or for it to deadlock?

the best way to find truth is go straight to the source. so I will repeat one more time lol

1st. JSS called jury back in to read a portion of instructions left out.
2nd. jury sends note to JSS that they cannot reach a unanimous verdict.

"I have received your note that you are unable to come to a unanimous verdict." start watching at about 4:20 Jodi Arias Deliberations - Part 2 - Possible Hung Jury http://youtu.be/bXvcrEx9T7Y then JSS says "I have some suggestions to help your deliberations"....and continues on with more suggestions...

that's it. the rest of the info is ALL rumors with no substantiated evidence to back it up....or people just making stuff up in their head about what they think JSS was thinking......watch the video, hear the truth...

hopefully by now, this issue is cleared up.......forever. :facepalm:

Thanks for setting me straight (polite sarcasm). I totally respect your position on this and I would hope that you can do the same. TIA

If she gets LWOP....I hope the prison forces her to be their official prison clothes model.

Of all days, my Sirius says No Antenna Signal Detected. I'm freaking out I won't be able to hear!

I listen to my sirius here at work :) was having issues with my signal this morning, I moved my attena seems to be coming in much better :seeya:

Question: Were the juror instructions that JSS read aloud yesterday MISSING from the packet the jurors received, or did JSS just not read a portion out loud?

TIA!

Bump: Anyone know?

Travis' family being there already is puzzling... I'm not sure this is a good sign...

JMO I don't find anything odd about that..they have been there every day. If ja's mom was there already I might think uummmmmmm

Do you know what's with WAT adding the "h" in his words?? I don't get the inside joke... TIA.

WAT has a Wationary.

hW: When you see me typing and putting an h in front of a w it’s because I enjoy pronouncing the h in front of a w. Juan Martinez was heard saying “hWhat?” a few times and if you are a fan of Family Guy like I am you will be familiar with the way Stewie Griffin pronounces words like “hWhich, hWhat, hWhere, cool wHip”.

The thing that always confuses me with people being empathetic to people like Jodi--as Dr. D was the other day. She may have human flesh, a heart beat and require air to breath but she is not human. She is a shell, and only that. The jury isn't killing a soul, or a heart capable of emotion or love. They are sentencing to death a body with the capacity to emotionally/psychologically/physically damage a real, living, breathing feeling being. The only feeling I have for Jodi, is the unfortunate burden of being born that evil just by simply existing. But even that is just recognizing that sad fact--which Travis and his family paid for. My empathy is for her victims, past, present, and future. I do not understand psychopathy because I am not one, but there is just an evil inside of her, none of us will ever grasp. And the only appropriate sentence is to take that kind of evil and to end it's exsistence.

HAHAHA! I LOVE THAT photo. Wow Jodi, you've fallen sooooo far.

In a perfect world JA would hear DEATH, go nutzo and get a nice long jolt from the baliff!:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow