Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for what might seem like a dumb question, but it's hard to follow from the other side of the world. How long have the jury been deliberating this phase? With all the breaks and days off it's really hard to tell from here.

Just tried to go to wat...had a mini melt when wildEabouttrial didnt work...:blushing:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1min
A court security guard opened #JodiArias ctroom door. Told media standing, "nothing is happening, go sit down" then closed door

Like that scene in the Wizard of Oz. "Not nobody. Not no how."

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 29s

#JodiArias pros Juan Martinez has arrived at court

Let's hope that the question is a good one.

Does anyone else think the question earlier was sealed because of all the speculation and hub-bub caused by the media (looking at you, HLN!)after the question yesterday about not agreeing? Maybe the judge is trying to keep the masses calm?
I'm actually glad the jury is taking their time and asking questions and seem to be really going over everything. I'd be worried if they weren't asking any questions and came back quickly (a la Casey Anthony trial)
Keeping the faith - at least trying to....

My mother spanked my bottom with a wooden spoon or a hair brush. Whatever was handy at the time. My father used a yardstick at the DR table to keep us all in line. This was a means of discipline if we were misbehaving. We were a family of 10 children growing up in the 50's. We are all high achiever's and in long-term relationships and the siblings love one another unconditionally. JA's claim of child abuse never held any water for me!

I spanked my son with a wooden spoon. He is now a sophomore in college and has a side business. And is not stalkery stabby.

What is the point of letting everyone in the court room if they are keeping the questions under seal? Doesn't make sense to me.

I know!!! I don't get it....it's like all the suspense...and then......NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01