Person doing a backbend or hanging upside down in dense foliage

Ellen Hover's body was found there and one woman not attacked had a photo session with Alcala near the same spot.
I know but I'm not buying Rockefeller estate. Too much junk on the ground between the legs. Like pipes and metal. A fence in the background. Under the head is a structure.

This must be a male. Yes there's females with prominent Adam's apples but I go with man. Plus I also think the jeans are his. Alcala had a penchant for brown and beige clothes including pants.

Attachments

• IMG_20220527_172916.jpg
    IMG_20220527_172916.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 20
I've been trying to make sense of this photo for a while now, and don't know what to think. Has LE ever confirmed that this specific image was cropped by them? The reason I ask is that in other photos LE released where the subjects are fully-clothed, Alcala sometimes frames them in weird ways.
That I know of, LE has not acknowledged cropping. Many people, myself included, have inferred this process because many of the released photos are clearly of nude subjects and yet no breasts or genitalia are visible in the frame. Descriptions of Alcala's photo collection from people he shared it with back in the 70s make it clear that he wasn't discreet in avoiding such areas. The editing thus was probably by LE to avoid embarrassment to the subjects and/or their families. Also, many photos are elongated horizontally in a way that suggests some area has been snipped from the bottom or in this case the top.

This must be a male. Yes there's females with prominent Adam's apples but I go with man. Plus I also think the jeans are his. Alcala had a penchant for brown and beige clothes including pants.
Naah! ;)

I see a windpipe and a couple of tendons, but no Adam's apple. The horizontal striping looks to me like ligature marks.

Attachments

• wthlg-2.jpg
    wthlg-2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 38
Naah! ;)

I see a windpipe and a couple of tendons, but no Adam's apple. The horizontal striping looks to me like ligature marks.

Naah! ;)

Knew you'd say that. But if you look at my pic you see a hump. A 3d anatomical feature also known as the Adam's apple :----)

But LE should just come forward. This is ridicioulous. Makes it so much more difficult for people who are actually looking for a missed loved one.

Something else, read this.
Several ID found at his 1968 home. Whose??

And a lot of pictures of girls. 99 percent of our pics are made in the NYC periode and later. Where are these other photos??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-27-16-58-51-577_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-27-16-58-51-577_com.android.chrome.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 11
Knew you'd say that. But if you look at my pic you see a hump. A 3d anatomical feature also known as the Adam's apple :----)

But LE should just come forward. This is ridicioulous. Makes it so much more difficult for people who are actually looking for a missed loved one.
Your picture's overall darkness and contrast highlight the contours of the larynx right at the point where the shadow crosses the neck. This happens at the the peak of the bump, emphasizing its masculine aspect. But you can see the ridgelines taper quite gradually to the north and south of it. It's not mannishly obtrusive, IMHO. Perfectly feminine.

Attachments

• Larynx.jpg
    Larynx.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 11
It is so incredibly frustrating how these photos need to be enhanced this way to really see anything.

With that said, there is something familiar about Wildhuncher's crop in #444. Not the young woman with the helmet, but someone else.

Rope plus some sort of attachment. Like they use to keep plants etc in place. That contradicts my ruin theory. Then again maybe this rope plus thingy is also used for other purposes.
Like a carabiner? Could it be rock climbing type equipment?

What exactly did Alcala DO at the camp in New Hampshire?

Simone Ridinger is who I was reminded of. I checked the "Where was Alcala when" timelines, and he was working for the newspaper when she disappeared. (Edited: ALthough, it only says he was hired in Sept of 1977, so it is *possible* he started AFTER she disappeared--i.e. after Labor Day weekend??) I do not believe he was known to have visited the east coast that fall, but I guess she could have made it out west hitch hiking, etc.?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.08.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.08.40 PM.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.14.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.14.00 PM.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.14.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.14.55 PM.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 6
Your picture's overall darkness and contrast highlight the contours of the larynx right at the point where the shadow crosses the neck. This happens at the the peak of the bump, emphasizing its masculine aspect. But you can see the ridgelines taper quite gradually to the north and south of it. It's not mannishly obtrusive, IMHO. Perfectly feminine.
The tapered part is due to the position of the upper body.

Simone Ridinger is who I was reminded of. I checked the "Where was Alcala when" timelines, and he was working for the newspaper when she disappeared. (Edited: ALthough, it only says he was hired in Sept of 1977, so it is *possible* he started AFTER she disappeared--i.e. after Labor Day weekend??) I do not believe he was known to have visited the east coast that fall, but I guess she could have made it out west hitch hiking, etc.?
The pic is made where Akebia quinata grows and that's only east USA

Masonry arch?
Mushroom on log. Destroying angel?

Attachments

• IMG_20220528_095215.jpg
    IMG_20220528_095215.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 11
Find this ear, find the person.

Attachments

• IMG_20220528_102802.jpg
    IMG_20220528_102802.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 14
Simone did pose for a random amateur photographer who approached her, shortly before she disappeared.who sounds sort of creepy. Not Alcala, I assume, but who knows? I believe the photos of her outside in the long skirt were taken by this person? Would need to double check her thread to be sure. It is definitely a brainstorming theory, but just wondering if he could have made a short trip to the East Coast for Labor Day weekend? He definitely had connections there, and 1977 was a year he was off the rails.....

Masonry arch?
Mushroom on log. Destroying angel?

I'm not sure why, but I have the worst luck increasing the size of your images. :( The Akebia quinata would grow up and over a wall, perhaps? Either natural or manmade....This looks feels overgrown/invasive rather than intentionally planted, but that could also be the way they presented the images. It might be he has the person strung up in a driveway, or some semi-abandoned/secluded property, even a dump, etc. rather than a park, and the vine has taken over.

I'm not sure why, but I have the worst luck increasing the size of your images. :( The Akebia quinata would grow up and over a wall, perhaps? Either natural or manmade....This looks feels overgrown/invasive rather than intentionally planted, but that could also be the way they presented the images. It might be he has the person strung up in a driveway, or some semi-abandoned/secluded property, even a dump, etc. rather than a park, and the vine has taken over.
The five leaved plant is the Akebia quinata. I can only show things by zooming in like re the arch etc .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43
Back