Pictures - * graphic images removed *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you all go back and take another look at her tattoo? My husband says it's not a heart. It's a butterfly.

Looking at the photos side by side, I realize that the post mortem photos must have been altered to cover the injuries to the forehead. Unless the marks on her forehead aren't injuries. But looking closely at the ME's photos, it appears that there has been some alteration of the photo.

I think the marks on her forehead are stains. They follow the same pattern as that brown gunk they have on her in the hospital photos.

I could see a similarity with a butterfly, but homemade tattoos, which this one looks like, depending on how they're done will come out with weird imperfections. My friend used a needle, thread, and indian ink and hand 'stabbed' another friends' tattoo into his skin. The speed at which you 'stab' the ink into them can result in weird details.

Regarding the drivers license.. I'm thinking it's LDJ's because if it was MJD's she would not be a UID.

I don't think it's blood. #19730036 shows an angle of the light where it looks like just scuff marks.

Can you look at the light inside the glove box-looked like blood on it to me...

Yeah. Like that. I could see it just as soon as he said it. I really think he might be right about it. I mean dang...even a jailhouse tat of a heart isn't usually that off balance. But it DOES look like a butterfly now that he pointed it out. The thing is, I've combed thousands of missing girls, and I've disregarded anyone who was listed with other kinds of tattoos, because I just knew she only had that little heart.

I'm with PFM - still waaay behind!

Was this a stolen car? The cleanliness of it and the hats in the back remind me of an old man's car (like my grandpa).

Did somebody already check out the stuff on the pink bag? It looks like a note and maybe an AZ ID on top? I'm not sophisticated enough to enlarge those to see. :blushing:
I don't know if someone answered you or not, but there is a carwash receipt in the glove box. Its a receipt that I can only read on the bottom of it,
Thank you come again.
Your Carwash code is 6255
EXp. Date 02/06/99

The car was not stolen, it belonged to Alonzo. I think someone on one of the main threads was even able to get that it had been totaled a few years ago.

Could that be blood on the front, right corner of the seat? I wonder if it was swabbed and tested.

It is a very odd pic. No seat in front of the wheel just the cloth looking thing with what could be blood. However, until this is a verfied pic of the actual car I have hesitation.

The photos that I trust are the morgue pics and the hospital pics which are truly the same person with a different set of circumstances. Being pre and post mortem.

This child belongs to someone and is a child of the universe. Something very bad happened to her and the fact that she is not identified after all this is very disturbing. Very.

What is the LE officer pointing to in this photo? None of the other photos had this "frame of reference" so it made me curious. Any ideas?
19730026.jpg

@Concerned: What do you mean "No seat in front of the wheel just the cloth looking thing with what could be blood"? The stain I'm referring to is on the passenger seat, which is cloth covered.

@Zanko: He might just be holding it in place rather than pointing at something specifically.

An interesting fact though, Cowtown only has stores in 4 states: Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and New Mexico.. oddly enough the only Nevada store is in Las Vegas (where prostitution IS legal mind you). That box however looks unbeaten so I'm willing to bet they bought it at one of the Arizona stores.

http://www.cowtownboots.com/storelist.html

They only sell western wear and Harley shoes mainly, so chances are Alonzo dresses as what's called a "Vaquero" in spanish - pretty much a mexican cowboy.

What is the LE officer pointing to in this photo? None of the other photos had this "frame of reference" so it made me curious. Any ideas?
19730026.jpg

That box was up against the rear passenger window. The photo was taken with the door open. Maybe he was just holding it in place with his finger, in the closest original position?

Could that be blood on the front, right corner of the seat? I wonder if it was swabbed and tested.

I sent an email asking about that seat. I'll see if I get an answer tomorrow.

Thank you FMW63. I was thinking of the photos of the car top with the finger prints. When I first looked at them I almost dismissed them as pictures of the car being "officially" sealed. That's why I was wondering if there was something interesting to see on the photo of the box that maybe I was missing. Guess not.

Thanks!

I sent an email asking about that seat. I'll see if I get an answer tomorrow.

Can you also find out if the prints from the hand mark on the hood of the car (above the right passenger door) matched MJD's by chance?

Would you all go back and take another look at her tattoo? My husband says it's not a heart. It's a butterfly.

It looks to me like it was a cover up. Maybe she had some initials and didn't want them any more (broke up with the guy?) and tried to cover it up with a butterfly heart. The horizontal line at the bottom looks like maybe an L and the right side of the heart/butterfly is so razor sharp it's unnatural. I'm thinking she tried to cover up initials cause it really doesn't even look like a butterfly OR a heart.

Looks like blood to me. Like somebody tried to wipe it clean. Hope LE swabbed it.

Looking at the photos side by side, I realize that the post mortem photos must have been altered to cover the injuries to the forehead. Unless the marks on her forehead aren't injuries. But looking closely at the ME's photos, it appears that there has been some alteration of the photo.

ITA, especially the morgue pic with the board next to her face, you can sorta see where the wounds were, but they are blurred out. the other morgue photo, the whole picture is a little blurred so you really can't see where the wounds were.

An interesting fact though, Cowtown only has stores in 4 states: Arizona, Nevada, Texas, and New Mexico.. oddly enough the only Nevada store is in Las Vegas (where prostitution IS legal mind you). That box however looks unbeaten so I'm willing to bet they bought it at one of the Arizona stores.

http://www.cowtownboots.com/storelist.html

They only sell western wear and Harley shoes mainly, so chances are Alonzo dresses as what's called a "Vaquero" in spanish - pretty much a mexican cowboy.

As a Las Vegan - I have to weigh in here!!! Prostitution is NOT legal in Las Vegas - or anywhere else in Clark County. The legal brothels are located in Nye County or further north.

Somehow, I just can't picture Alonzo as a vaquero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon