Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be imagining things, but it looks like the necklace KC is wearing is the same one Mallory and Cindy wore in court. Just an observation, and I am quite tired, so I very well may be wrong.
Well anyway, I'm off to bed. Goodnight fellow WSers! Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Hopefully SOME form of justice for CAYLEE. No matter how small, I'll take anything at this point. I have to believe Caylee will still get justice somehow, some way, at some point. Goodnight all!

I think those are the ones, what are the odds of her drinking a starbucks in one pic and shopping at Old Navy in another and there's both stores on the same road? (likely within walking distance too)

a mere 4 min's walk from Old Nay to Starbucks

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1971/kcfree.png

maybe she lives in the residential area to the left...
kcfree.png

Just a guess, but I know that some Universities will rent out dorm rooms to tourists during the summer, she could be staying on campus.

Wow you Websleuths are good!!! These pix have been out only a short time! Now will she remain there or report in to Orlando?

I give credit to "CryMeAriver"

s/he really set this off.

Here she is doing that thing she did with her shirts ... pulling and adjusting ... almost like a nervous habit.

Anthony2.jpg

Ewwwwwww. I don't want her here in Ohio. They've got enough problems in Columbus without Casey Anthony. My sister and I were talking about going to Columbus to do some shopping in a couple weeks....Columbus has great shopping. I don't even know what I would do if I saw FCA. :sick:

? Her necklaces. Can anyone see what they are? Wondering if she has a cremation necklace like Cindys...

DING DING DING DING DING......Looks like we have a winner folks!

I was thinking either Columbus or Cleveland I had seen those darn lamp posts!!! We go to OSU games alot and have for fun in Cleveland alot

Yep, same trees, hedges and grass as in the street view, Starbucks close by AND it's near the University.

You guys totally blow me away when you all sleuth out pics. It didn't take long at ALL for y'all to figure out where these pics were taken. :bow:

Does the Youngstown Old Navy have those lamp posts? My sister went to Ohio State. Everyone sells those hats everywhere in Ohio. Warren, where her family is from is very close to Newbury and Youngstown. Columbus, not so much. 3 hours away. I believe that Newbury connection may be true.

Ok, so who will start watching the Columbus airport on FlightAware? :)

Def think it is her. The posture, the way she holds herself, the marks on her face and neck.....I am impressed with my fellow WSers!

All of the brick and mortar she passes scream campus life IMO... I agree she might be in campus housing... was guessing she at least lives near OSU

Does the Youngstown Old Navy have those lamp posts? My sister went to Ohio State. Everyone sells those hats everywhere in Ohio. Warren, where her family is from is very close to Newbury and Youngstown. Columbus, not so much. 3 hours away. I believe that Newbury connection may be true.

I''m looking at the street view for the Youngstown Old Navy but I can't find the store, I see a Bed Bath and Beyond, another Target (lol) a furniture store, something that looks like Snoc Carnival? I can't seem to find the Old Navy store even though it's showing on the map.

Judging by these pics, I would think she is staying by herself wherever she is. Maybe a halfway type house/dorm room/rehab center that allows her to leave. Knowing how hated she is, she is taking a huge risk going everywhere and walking around by herself. Plus we all know how social she is and constantly surrounds herself with people. IMO there's no way she'd be shopping and walking around by herself unless she had to be or was staying with strangers she had nothing in common with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose