Pilots Accuse Comedian Ron White Of Risking Their Safety

He's weird... but I just saw Bill the "here's your sign" guy last week in concert, it was a good show!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Bill Engvall! He can make me laugh on my absolute worst days!:crazy:

Sexy......:waitasec:

Funny as s*it, yes! He sold out 3 shows here last year! They had to add 2 more because of so many request!! Unfortunately we didn't get to see any of them. I can't wait till he comes back around.

Add me to the list who believes the pilots on this!! And.. that he just got some damn good material for his next act.

Sexy......:waitasec:

Funny as s*it, yes! He sold out 3 shows here last year! They had to add 2 more because of so many request!! Unfortunately we didn't get to see any of them. I can't wait till he comes back around.

Add me to the list who believes the pilots on this!! And.. that he just got some damn good material for his next act.

LOL, I like his hair.. hehe he has sexy hair... and, you are right, he will probably have a good comedy act with this one.. hehe :crazy:

I've never heard him say what it is, but I thought he implied it was alcohol on one show I watched. I'm surprised that's allowed! Maybe it's just apple juice. :D

I've never heard him say what it is, but I thought he implied it was alcohol on one show I watched. I'm surprised that's allowed! Maybe it's just apple juice. :D

I found this:

He always has a cigar going and a glass of scotch on the rocks on stage. "And when I'm off stage, it's usually not that far away, either." He made sure that Miller Auditorium would be OK with the habits.
http://blog.mlive.com/kalamazoo_gazette_extra/2008/04/comedian_ron_white_is_who_he_i.html

Lucky for him he didnt do that routine on a comercial flight.
When Jim Morrison did it onroute to Phoenix in '69 he had a welcome wagon of FBI agents waiting for him at the runway:)

Has he ever said what he drinks onstage?

The last TV thing I saw of Ron White, he was saying that he had "Sluggo" the bulldog and he wife had two scotties named "Birdie" and "Bogie". (I remembered cause I have a Bogie too)

He joked that if you buy enough Johnny Walker Red that eventually they send you the scotties too, and that he now has a scottie ranch, lol. So that's my guess. . .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues
Back