POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check it out peeps....u need to think thru before u post. The POI is Dale...not his mom, not others he knows...please refrain from naming them, it's not fair. Do not post their personal info, names, mie (again, for the hundreth time, me kee is broke, the one before z) no mie spaces. People can sleuth it and see for themselves.

What if ure cousin did something like this...next thing u know u're life is upside down cause u happen to be his friend on facebook.

We need to be fair.

If someone isn't mentioned in MAINSTREAM media..do not post their info. U will get timed out for this after this warning.

Okay, sorry :slaps own hand:
If you want to know who, who is look at Dale's myspace page...they are all there.

From Affidavit: When the records were analyzed it was learned that Golder was texting and calling a number in eastern Washington repeatedly from about noon on 06-26-09 until 9:26pm. There was in excess of 50 contacts to this number that suddenly stopped at 9:26pm. ___________received a cellular call from a subject identified as ___________at 1:11am (06-27-09) that had a duration of 2 minutes. After that he did not make a call until 6:12am. This is contrary to the pattern of cell phone usage shown _______. He normally has frequent cell phone activity until at least midnight to 1:00am each day.

In these calls to/from Calica on June 26th specifically at 9:26pm and June 27th at 1:11am...I'd really like to know what the conversation was, what Golder's demeanor was, what he was doing and where he was at at the time of these calls. Pings should show the general area where he was. I believe this almost 3.5 time frame will be critical in the investigation and in locating Lindsey's remains.
I think cell pings may be difficult in this very rural area, especially if he was in the deep woods...??

I think cell pings may be difficult in this very rural area, especially if he was in the deep woods...??

I'm thinking if the phone rang...it pinged. I so hope LE is checking the pings and pinpointing exactly where he was during this time.

I'm thinking if the phone rang...it pinged. I so hope LE is checking the pings and pinpointing exactly where he was during this time.
i hope so. And now that they have the home computers they can verify the Myspace activity...Alice Walters. I just know in my gut that is him!

I believe what it says in the affidavit that he was NOT working on the night Lindsey went missing. He says he attended a BBQ at a neighbors and left at 9 pm and went home and passed out. But we do know he had been texting SC from noon until 9:26 that night. One thought I had was that maybe he was trying to get a hold of SC all day and that set him off - made him angry and then when he saw LB he struck at the opportunity. SC then returned his calls at 1:11 am and he was in no mood to talk (2 min call). Who did he then call at 6 am? Why would he call someone at 6 am? Feeling anxious, guilty???

Also, someone thinks they spotted his car near there at 10 pm.

I hope that LE is aware of the post on that April 20th post on Calica's myspace that discussed the name change thing.

Because if they hadn't seen that or noted that, they wouldn't see the possible correlation between the friend on LB's Twilight myspace with the same last night and know to delve into it as it may be relevant.

Hopefully LE is reading the threads and will see that possible connection if they weren't already aware of the possible other last name. LOL

This is interesting...it seems the local paper is referencing the poster on the other site that has taken up for the family.

<snip>

A person identifying him or herself as a friend of the man&#8217;s family in an online forum said the family has always cooperated with investigators and has actively tried to help with the search for Lindsey.

&#8220;Someone has found someone to blame,&#8221; the poster wrote. &#8220;This is ridiculous.&#8221;

The poster said the family has been upset by the allegations and has had people trespassing on the property since the searches were launched.

&#8220;This is all utter nonsense,&#8221; the poster wrote.

Lindsey Baum is 4-foot-9 with brown eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a blue shirt and jeans when she disappeared.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/10/03/local_news/doc4ac708ecc05e8423735653.txt

On Friday, 6-26 (the day Lindsey disappeared)

Noon until 9:26P (9HOURS 26 min.) ~ 6 calls/hour
50 calls were made by Dale Golder to X

ALMOST 4 HOURS OF NO CALLS then:
1:11a - 2 minute phone call

6:27a - usual phone activity resumed (what was his usual activity?)

Guess I'm wondering if his usual activity is about 6 calls/hour? Or was 6 calls an hour a cover up. Or if there was going to be a sexual assault, were the calls out of guilt. We have seen that in the past with other rapists.

Dale seems to use what's around him (environment) as kernels for his lies, he deflects blame using his surroundings so they make sense to others - I think he's been doing this a long time. My guess is that people have learned to go along with his somewhat bizzare chat and don't question him. The drug use would also give him an out in terms of making sense. I think that for years his behavior has been excused for one reason or another. jmo

I believe what it says in the affidavit that he was NOT working on the night Lindsey went missing. He says he attended a BBQ at a neighbors and left at 9 pm and went home and passed out. But we do know he had been texting SC from noon until 9:26 that night. One thought I had was that maybe he was trying to get a hold of SC all day and that set him off - made him angry and then when he saw LB he struck at the opportunity. SC then returned his calls at 1:11 am and he was in no mood to talk (2 min call). Who did he then call at 6 am? Why would he call someone at 6 am? Feeling anxious, guilty???

Also, someone thinks they spotted his car near there at 10 pm.

Hi Jules71 - Seems that he was at a BBQ, at work at the camp in Olympia, working at the Bee Hive - - I can't imagine anyone in McCleary not knowing where they were the night Lindsey disappeared. I can't imagine anyone not taking the time to answer LE questions seriously and accurately. Fist he was sleeping, then he had nothing to say because he wasn't working that night...did he really think LE would not be suspicious with those answers?

If he is innocent - he has gone out of his way to look guilty. One doesn't just 'flip' off LE and the FBI in the middle of a high-profile investigation.

Someone has recently left a comment on POI's MS...

"TO ALL YOU NOSY PEOPLE, I AM VERY PISSED OFF RIGHT KNOW!! I AM T.T. THAT YOU HAVE LISTED IN YOUR FORUM......AS FOR MY SON BEING IN THE MILITARY HE LEFT THE 1ST OF JAN., NOT SHORTLY AFTER LINDSEY DISSAPEARED!! WHEN LINDSEY DISAPPEARED HE WAS 2 MILES OUT OF MOSUL, IRAQ SO YOU NEED TO GET YOUR DAMN STORY STRAIGHT!! AS FOR A.G. HE WAS TO LEAVE IN JULY AND HE DIDN'T LEAVE DUE TO NOT MAKING WEIGHT!! SO LETS GET BACK TO THE RIGHT TRACK!! IT'S LINDSEY WE ARE LOOKING FOR!! "

What's the deal?

I don't know!! And who is she? TT? Is she TG? The Mom?

I don't know!! And who is she? TT? Is she TG? The Mom?

I don't know. Since I posted that I noticed same person left same comment on POI's #1 MS friend's page as well.

I think she is the other mom of the boy who went into the army with DG's brother AG.

Yes, she called him.

Hi Momtective, I wonder if LE has the thought Lindsey was alive for a couple of hours after she was taken and was taken to a place similar to, and things done to her in a similar way as to the girl DG tried to rape back in 2000?

At first I thought it was odd LE included the 1:11 call made TO him in the early morning of the 27th, but as you are thinking, it could well tie into placing him wherever she was disposed of - if that is the case. IMO

ETA: Maybe that was his Modus Operandi in accosting younger girls, and the trauma of it excited him as well as it being sexual.

The family member/friend or whatever that posts on the forums, WS & the other one, has got to know we (WS) will pick this thing (crime/POI) to the bone! WS has some of the most brilliant, dedicated, minds in all of cyberspace. I feel for his family, I truly do. I mean no one sets out to raise a criminally minded human being. But if Golder is responsible for Lindsey's disappearance I know we (WS'ers) will sleuth him to the very pit of hell and back again to get to the truth. We will be as delicate as possible for the family's sake but the truth hurts and that my friends is what we are about, getting to the truth in order to bring peace and closure to Lindsey's family. For those innocents caught in the crossfire, I apologize in advance but I personally and I believe WS collectively wants to find the truth and most of all we want to find Lindsey. She is by far the most innocent of all.

And on her myspace, she is friends with the girlfriend (SC).

So is it ok to say this:

are all the same person?

no it's not...no they are not. Please remove your post so we don't get in trouble.

Hi Momtective, I wonder if LE has the thought Lindsey was alive for a couple of hours after she was taken and was taken to a place similar to, and things done to her in a similar way as to the girl DG tried to rape back in 2000?

At first I thought it was odd LE included the 1:11 call made TO him in the early morning of the 27th, but as you are thinking, it could well tie into placing him wherever she was disposed of - if that is the case. IMO

ETA: Maybe that was his Modus Operandi in accosting younger girls, and the trauma of it excited him as well as it being sexual.

There is a camp at Black Lake (I believe it's Black Lake) near Olympia. I'm wondering if that is the camp he worked at and also if Lindsey's body might be recovered in or near that lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici