POI - Dale Golder - #2

My BOLD

Or he could have been asking the neighbor about another individual. Maybe Dale witnessed something, maybe he has a very good idea of who took Lindsey and he was on a fact finding mission. Maybe Dale is the one that gave LE the lead that resulted in the SW. I mean it's not out of the question, maybe the same person who took Lindsey also committed sexual crimes against Dale and his younger brother all time they were growing up and maybe, just maybe Dale got tired of keeping the secret. Even knowing that his own past would come out, maybe Dale made the ultimate sacrifice in outing himself and the other individual.
He's no Saint but he's also not proven guilty...just yet anyway.
I look to the astros thread and Dale just does not seem to fit the profile the astros have of Lindsey's abductor.
I could be totally wrong but then again...I could be right. I think LE said it best "nothing is black and white."
If he witnessed something and is working with LE then I find it hard to believe that they would search HIS car and HIS home for evidence against HIM. Why are they not serving search warrants on the person, the persons vehicle and home, that he witnessed something about?

The astro threads have been right and they have been wrong.

I, personally am not convinced that he did it all alone. Maybe it was a father/son thing. That would then put one of her abductors into their profile. And.. the female that knows and is covering.. could be the mom. All depends how you look at really.

I may be dense, but I don't understand why DG's whereabouts between, say, 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. that night relate to his possible encounter with Lindsey later on. She was, as far as I know, seen at least by her friend Kayla walking down the hill after 9 p.m. alone. The only reason I can see for his seeking to lie about those hours was to avolid having his girlfriend know he had another date.

What am I missing?

MOO. TIA

My BOLD

Or he could have been asking the neighbor about another individual. Maybe Dale witnessed something, maybe he has a very good idea of who took Lindsey and he was on a fact finding mission. Maybe Dale is the one that gave LE the lead that resulted in the SW. I mean it's not out of the question, maybe the same person who took Lindsey also committed sexual crimes against Dale and his younger brother all time they were growing up and maybe, just maybe Dale got tired of keeping the secret. Even knowing that his own past would come out, maybe Dale made the ultimate sacrifice in outing himself and the other individual.
He's no Saint but he's also not proven guilty...just yet anyway.
I look to the astros thread and Dale just does not seem to fit the profile the astros have of Lindsey's abductor.
I could be totally wrong but then again...I could be right. I think LE said it best "nothing is black and white."

I wrote a profile of the perp in the profile thread back in July - he doesn't fit my profile either, mine was older and more experienced. We have since learned some important qualities DG had at an early age. They should not be dismissed. I don't know what the profile of the Astros looks like, but my guess is that it portrays someone older, more experienced as a perp. I agree - but I can't dismiss DG at this point. Why should we? I'm sure DG was abused by his father and perhaps, his father was abused by his father (grandpa), we should keep them ALL in mind. I don't consider it an insult to the Astros to continue my thinking in directions different from theirs...or is it??? mho

Does anyone know what is around if you keep going on Mommsen Rd past Lindsey's house where it connects with McCleary Rd? Can you get on HWY 8 from there? And has this area been searched?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...75,-123.259864&spn=0.016199,0.045276&t=h&z=15
I never noticed that before Jules. I do know.. when you get off of 8.. to go into McCleary.. it takes you to that T in the road.. McCleary Rd/3rd.. Left takes you into town.. and there is a dead end sign that goes to the right. If Mommsen meets up with that road.. then it would 't be a dead end there. That is strange.

If he witnessed something and is working with LE then I find it hard to believe that they would search HIS car and HIS home for evidence against HIM. Why are they not serving search warrants on the person, the persons vehicle and home, that he witnessed something about?

The astro threads have been right and they have been wrong.

I, personally am not convinced that he did it all alone. Maybe it was a father/son thing. That would then put one of her abductors into their profile. And.. the female that knows and is covering.. could be the mom. All depends how you look at really.

I agree, it could have been both father and son and that is a terrible thought. But if I understand correctly, CDG is the one that lives on the abandoned looking property that was searched, not Dale. I'm wondering if the white car seen in the pictures of that residence has been looked at.

I may be dense, but I don't understand why DG's whereabouts between, say, 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. that night relate to his possible encounter with Lindsey later on. She was, as far as I know, seen at least by her friend Kayla walking down the hill after 9 p.m. alone. The only reason I can see for his seeking to lie about those hours was to avolid having his girlfriend know he had another date.

What am I missing?

MOO. TIA
She had just given him her phone number at noon that day. I don't know that we could call them bf and gf on the day of 6/26. IMO

What am I missing?

MOO. TIA

I agree - it doesn't relate much if all his lies were to fool his girlfriend. But why would he lie to the police? He told them he was at the youth camp, the Bee Hive, the BBQ, sleeping...why all the different stories? IMO if he went to those extemes to lie to his gf about the BBQ on the 26th, who knows what extremes he would go to in order to hide his whereabouts from 9:00p on that evening. mho

She had just given him her phone number at noon that day. I don't know that we could call them bf and gf on the day of 6/26. IMO

She lied..go look at his ms page...she was leaving messages for him as early as Jan 08 and in her ms one album is title "First weekend with My Dale"

I agree, it could have been both father and son and that is a terrible thought. But if I understand correctly, CDG is the one that lives on the abandoned looking property that was searched, not Dale. I'm wondering if the white car seen in the pictures of that residence has been looked at.
That is a horrible thought.. isn't it? The father being found guilty of child molestation.. REALLY troubles me. The fact that many abused children also turn into abusers. This all worries me, in regard to Lindsey's disappearance.

I am not completely convinced it is him and not trying to convict him of this crime. I don't think that we can discount all that has been found that points to him either.

She lied..go look at his ms page...she was leaving messages for him as early as Jan 08 and in her ms one album is title "First weekend with My Dale"

Wasn't that when she lived in Michigan? It seems he knew her e-mail but not her cell phone # or am I misinformed? From what I remember, she gave him her cell phone # June 26th...that would be easy for LE to check.

She did? Why would SHE lie? Ok.. this gets more confusing by the day. I thought that she just gave him her number THAT day?:banghead:

As far as the city is concerned, it's a dead end. It does meet McCleary Rd however, where it meets the road you could not drive through for a couple of reasons.

At McCleary Rd there is a closed gate. Also in areas on the road from Mommsen St, but closer to McCleary Rd, it narrows and would only allow like a quad runner through it.

I am not sure why Google shows a real road there as I would consider parts of that a trail.

We are not allowed to talk about search areas specifically, since it is ongoing, but it has been looked at. That's all I can say.

That is a horrible thought.. isn't it? The father being found guilty of child molestation.. REALLY troubles me. The fact that many abused children also turn into abusers. This all worries me, in regard to Lindsey's disappearance.

I am not completely convinced it is him and not trying to convict him of this crime. I don't think that we can discount all that has been found that points to him either.

I agree, and I probably will get banned or a time-out for saying this: As far as I know we can discuss the pieces of this crime puzzle in ways that make sense to us. As far as I know, these threads are not here to support and agree with the information the Astros have so diligently and scientifically come up with. If I'm wrong, I am definitely on the wrong crime site. TIA for listening.

I agree - it doesn't relate much if all his lies were to fool his girlfriend. But why would he lie to the police? He told them he was at the youth camp, the Bee Hive, the BBQ, sleeping...why all the different stories? IMO if he went to those extemes to lie to his gf about the BBQ on the 26th, who knows what extremes he would go to in order to hide his whereabouts from 9:00p on that evening. mho

Perhaps he lied to the police because by the time they were involved, he was covering up his participation in a crime. Just a possibility....but a good one, I think.

MOO.

As far as the city is concerned, it's a dead end. It does meet McCleary Rd however, where it meets the road you could not drive through for a couple of reasons.

At McCleary Rd there is a closed gate. Also in areas on the road from Mommsen St, but closer to McCleary Rd, it narrows and would only allow like a quad runner through it.

I am not sure why Google shows a real road there as I would consider parts of that a trail.

We are not allowed to talk about search areas specifically, since it is ongoing, but it has been looked at. That's all I can say.

thanks for that cyberswept! Where is the hospital in relation to Lindsey's house? TIA

I'm not cyberswept.. but the hospital is up a hill and around the corner behind Lindseys house.

I agree, and I probably will get banned or a time-out for saying this: As far as I know we can discuss the pieces of this crime puzzle in ways that make sense to us. As far as I know, these threads are not here to support and agree with the information the Astros have so diligently and scientifically come up with. If I'm wrong, I am definitely on the wrong crime site. TIA for listening.

:waitasec: don't see any thing in your post that would get you banned...and you are correct the threads are here are not here to support and agree with one another. They are here for discussion and sleuthing. There are many avenues one can use to get from point A to point B but when your lost a little help getting where you want to go is always appreciated. I think the discussion threads, astros thread, dreams thread etc. all lend themselves to helping us find our way through these cases. No one thread is all knowing, it takes all of them and all of us sharing our gifts and talents to try to make sense of the senseless...which is crimes against children such as Lindsey. I'm grateful for every thread and every poster that works so hard to bring these children home and bring closure to their families.
You are defiantly not on the wrong site eyes4chrime.

Hey... just read a post on MS - SC on her blog. Posted yesterday - all about the G fam. innocence and they are a loving family.

snipped

Ok, sorry if I broke rules. I am learning..... I have to go to meeting - check back later.

You need to edit post 117. You aren't allowed to post from a MS account.

Bumping this from the other thread:
Animal04216 said:
Just to be clear no you cannot copy and paste anything from a myspace page. If someone is discussing the case on a blog you can link to the blog(unless it is a banned one) but you cannot copy and paste their entries here either. You can link to a ms account of a NAMED in mainstream media person unless they are a minor.

cyberswept said:
I would like to add that if you aren't sure about whether or not to post something, ask a longtime poster or a mod if it would be ok. I know it's exciting to find information you want to share, but try to temper that with the rules of the forum. WS runs a great forum here by keeping us all in check. It would be awful to get a thread shut down because someone rushed into putting information out there that violated the TOS. So let's error on the side of caution everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwells1000
Back