POI - Dale Golder - #2

Maybe I'm losing my mind ... Pretty sure I have seen that name mentioned, maybe it was in a PM.

Scandi, haven't we seen the name of the religious leader listed above? Sounds familiar.

His name was mentioned quite prominently earlier in the investigation. He had befriended Josh Baum prior to Lindsey's disappearance, presided over (I believe) an early vigil for Lindsey and was generally involved in the search effort. And I just noticed that one of his affiliated centers -- Evergreen -- seems to be the place where the searchers were to meet this past weekend. So I guess he is still involved.

"Cuirouser and curiouser," I agree! MOO.

Company Contacts
Contact Name
Brian Orffer, Religious Leader

Olympic Christian Ctr Business Information

Olympic Christian Ctr is a private company categorized under Pentecostal Church and located in Mccleary, WA. Our records show it was established in 1924* and incorporated in Washington*. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of unknown and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4.

http://www.manta.com/company/mm59v4k

Hi Knox - I just did a background check on Brian O...a PO box, an address on Beck (relative?) and one other came up. On background reports one usually gives relatives or friends for reference or as contacts. On one of Brian's background checks, he gave the name of a friend living on FIR street. Early on we sleuthed that address and found that the people living there have a relative who is a registered SO. The SO lives in Shelton and I just can't forget him. momtective put up his picture. He's short, round, and looks like a trusted old grandpa. I always thought he could have been visiting that night. just some thought. probably nothing but I can't get this old guy out of my mind.

Just to be clear, we have not found a connection between WW and B Orffer.

Hi Knox - I just did a background check on Brian O...a PO box, an address on Beck (relative?) and one other came up. On background reports one usually gives relatives or friends for reference or as contacts. On one of Brian's background checks, he gave the name of a friend living on FIR street. Early on we sleuthed that address and found that the people living there have a relative who is a registered SO. The SO lives in Shelton and I just can't forget him. momtective put up his picture. He's short, round, and looks like a trusted old grandpa. I always thought he could have been visiting that night. just some thought. probably nothing but I can't get this old guy out of my mind.

Hmmmm... interesting.

Hmmmm... interesting.

It is very interesting Jules71 - because he puts down a friend on FIR street who has a relative from Shelton who is a registered SO. If someone was leaving
FIR street, would they go past the church and past KK's house or down that street. The guy Brian O gave as a friend has the same last name as this sex offender. Yikes!.

Thomas' (SO) name and picture has been put on the Lindsey thread many times before....can we put it up again? I see no problem with Brian O knowing people on FIR, but what if this sex offender was visiting that night...what if he even remotely knows Brian O and stopped by the church? Or went there with his family? this guy is a short, roly poly, grey haired, Santa type sex offender. He raped two little girls while babysitting. Maybe he was visiting that night!

Watne comes to mind and I don't have time to run and check. Sorry Knox. xox

ETA: I went and looked anyway, and it is Wayne Watne. He evidently lives right around the corner from her house and did refuse to take a LDT, saying acc to STRONGARM that he loved her, so why would he hurt her!

It is in the comments: http://a11news.com/2106/lindsey-baum/

Can anyone provide a media or LE link that WW refused to take a LDT? The comments on a story are not source enough. Thanks.

Thomas' (SO) name and picture has been put on the Lindsey thread many times before....can we put it up again? I see no problem with Brian O knowing people on FIR, but what if this sex offender was visiting that night...what if he even remotely knows Brian O and stopped by the church? Or went there with his family? this guy is a short, roly poly, grey haired, Santa type sex offender. He raped two little girls while babysitting. Maybe he was visiting that night!

I have the pic but I've already had one T/O and I don't want another one...lol
If a mod say's it's okay, I'll put it back up.

I have the pic but I've already had one T/O and I don't want another one...lol
If a mod say's it's okay, I'll put it back up.

Be careful momtective - you'll find yourself sitting in a corner lol lol

I have the pic also. And the names of the people who are in that house on FIR street who are related to the SO. I can't get Thomas out of my mind, just when I sort of forget his name, it comes back up again.

Are we supposed to protect sex offenders on this thread? Ones who have such a connection to relatives in McCleary? I don't want us to have T/O either so let's wait until somebody can give us the go head!! :banghead:

Can anyone provide a media or LE link that WW refused to take a LDT? The comments on a story are not source enough. Thanks.

Hi Cyber, No I can't which is why a put a link to that comment. Should I call the guy and ask him where he got the info? LOL I am just :crazy: enough to do that on my own accord. xox

Hi Cyber, No I can't which is why a put a link to that comment. Should I call the guy and ask him where he got the info? LOL I am just :crazy: enough to do that on my own accord. xox

Scandi I did some lite searching and I can't find a news article that verify's WW's refusal to take a poly. The statement seemed to start at SM and worked it's way out.

I feel like I can see you both on your tip toes not wanting to be naughty with a big bust your gut BUT! This is for a mod BUT! I think I remember if he is on a registry for SO's it is allowed. Wouldn't some of these be our POI to discuss if they had arrest of any kind without being accusitory but more imformative as to the 4th degree of separation to knowing Lindsey? This is interesting stuff. Does anyone remember the name of TG's church? I only remember her saying the pastors name was Tim. With these all forgiving self made churches offering programs to help sexual addiction,, booze, drugs, seems excessive in and around there, until you see the amount of SO's. Maybe it's time to look at some churches memberships, cause everyone is looking like kin to another. I'm completely drained . How do you guys do this? Great sluething. Seriously, are there any cult like meetings in the country that locals may have heard of? I really do have a legitate reason for asking. Also making a family tree type board you'd see in court, scanning it and posting it , using only initials would be kool.

Scandi I did some lite searching and I can't find a news article that verify's WW's refusal to take a poly. The statement seemed to start at SM and worked it's way out.

HI Knox, The comment in the King5 article was made by STRONGARM, the guy who lives about a 1/4 mile down Old Sand Creek Rd from the Golders. It is heresay I know, and the only way to verify that is to talk to the guy and see where he got his inside info, or to call LE. I would never call LE about that but would call the commentor.

ETA: Yikes, it wasn't King5 but rather from the Channel 11 site: http://a11news.com/2106/lindsey-baum/

ETA2 I just learned that it is Bosscat2 who lives within 1/4 mile of the Golders. I feel like a dumkoff LOL OK, straightened out now. It still would be interesting to see a plat of 'Bosscat2's' property on Overlake Dr in McCleary.

HI Knox, The comment in the King5 article was made by STRONGARM, the guy who lives about a 1/4 mile down Old Sand Creek Rd from the Golders. It is heresay I know, and the only way to verify that is to talk to the guy and see where he got his inside info, or to call LE. I would never call LE about that but would call the commentor.

ETA: Yikes, it wasn't King5 but rather from the Channel 11 site: http://a11news.com/2106/lindsey-baum/

I believe the STRONGARM person is not in McCleary, but did make the post you are referring to. The person who might live in McCleary is the poster Bosscat2, which I don't think made any reference to WW.

Sorry, all these names get confusing. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe the STRONGARM person is not in McCleary, but did make the post you are referring to. The person who might live in McCleary is the poster Bosscat2, which I don't think made any reference to WW.

Sorry, all these names get confusing. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct.

I feel like I can see you both on your tip toes not wanting to be naughty with a big bust your gut BUT! This is for a mod BUT! I think I remember if he is on a registry for SO's it is allowed. Wouldn't some of these be our POI to discuss if they had arrest of any kind without being accusitory but more imformative as to the 4th degree of separation to knowing Lindsey? This is interesting stuff. Does anyone remember the name of TG's church? I only remember her saying the pastors name was Tim. With these all forgiving self made churches offering programs to help sexual addiction,, booze, drugs, seems excessive in and around there, until you see the amount of SO's. Maybe it's time to look at some churches memberships, cause everyone is looking like kin to another. I'm completely drained . How do you guys do this? Great sluething. Seriously, are there any cult like meetings in the country that locals may have heard of? I really do have a legitate reason for asking. Also making a family tree type board you'd see in court, scanning it and posting it , using only initials would be kool.

here is the church info i think you wanted.....it doesnt say Tena but it does have part of her hat name.....and also has the last name of DG girlfriend :)

hope that helps

http://www.turningpointolympia.com/Download_Files/DaylightPrayingTime-Guide07.pdf

there are other web sites for them as well.....

No problem Scandi, I am just trying to establish rumor from fact. I was unable to locate any info on WW refusing a LDT, so I was simply asking if anyone had better luck than me. If he did indeed refuse, I'd sure like to know why, but I feel we need to establish the answer to the LDT first.

I have come full circle with connections in McCleary...TG to NWPL to NW Trucking to CG to WG (brother of CG) to OCC to BO to JG to Ben PE to 65 Larson Rd Warehouse to..etc. etc. LOTS of ties to the same numbers/adresses/people in common...
The best I can surmise is:
1. Yes, they are all inter-connected
2. McCleary is an area heavily connected to pipeline and trucking industry with common connections...with several links to the Golders..

Lindsey's disappearance could be related to a complex local conspiracy or it is a single occurence related to only one acting abducter.

The more I search, the more connections I find... the more I think this is just small town industry innocent connections..

I think it was an isolated, single-handed abduction...no conspiracy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll
Back