POLL: Verdict Watch in Jason Young Trial #2

What will be the jury's verdict in this trial?

• Not Guilty

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Guilty

Votes: 101 66.4%
  • Hung Jury

Votes: 22 14.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I refuse to predict since I still haven't recovered from the Pinellas 12 debacle

Votes: 13 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the vote from the first JY trial. Kind of opposite results from BC. 90% of voters through a guilty verdict would be returned but the Jury was 8-4 NG.

Guilty or Not Guilty? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

JLY is GUILTY and will be found guilty 67 88.16%
JLY is GUILTY but will be found not guilty 5 6.58%
JLY is NOT GUILTY but will be found guilty 2 2.63%
JLY is NOT GUILTY and will be found not guilty 2 2.63%
Voters: 76. This poll is closed
That was interesting. Wow.

Yet 8 on the jury voted Not Guilty, when it was all said and done.

were the jurors in the last trial ever polled (or not so much because he was not acquitted?)

I have no idea. I feel this trial went better for the state, I felt it was far too rushed the first time. But I cant guess. I think guilty personally.

I think the DT poked more holes in the PT's theories this time. I will personally be surprised with G of M1. I could see a G of M2 as a compromise, but I think its most likely going to be hung.

I think the evidence and testimony about CY and what she did with the dolls is compelling. I can't see a random stalker either explaining what was happening to Mommy (or happened to Mommy) or not scaring the crap out of the little girl so that she would have been REALLY traumatized when MF showed up, or hurting her.

Daddy did it.

I think the evidence and testimony about CY and what she did with the dolls is compelling. I can't see a random stalker either explaining what was happening to Mommy (or happened to Mommy) or not scaring the crap out of the little girl so that she would have been REALLY traumatized when MF showed up, or hurting her.

Daddy did it.

I think and voted guilty, but I won't get my hopes up like my last experience. Can't stand another let down. jmo

.....if this is not a GUILTY verdict, as I voted and predict this time.....that hat is going to taste as horrid as JLYs' face looks!!! :please:

I think and hope it will be a guilty verdict

The deliberate, premeditated savage brutal beating murder of MY calls for nothing less than murder in the 1st degree, there is no compromise here.

BH & HC put the pieces of the puzzle together nicely for the jurors, there are some missing pieces but the picture is abundantly clear via testimony, evidence and circumstances therein.

Nurse (or anyone), do we know how long the first jury deliberated before rendering the hung verdict?

Guilty First Degree Murder
I can't fathom anyone else committing this murder. Michelle said she was "done" with the marriage the nite before, I think they argued on the phone during his drive to the hotel, and he checked in and drove right back to Birchleaf and killed her. The hotel cameras just too coincidental that one was unplugged around 11:30, he is on video going out the exit at 12:00. Right up to the time his phone went off, he was talking on it non stop, then for the next 7 hours it was off ? He was id'd in King NC at 5:30 am, it's around an hours drive to the hotel from there, and at 6:30 am the hotel camera was tilted upwards. So many things point to Jason Young, and nothing points to anyone else. Calling Meredith to go to the house is another red flag to me, all those calls to his mommy that stopped around the same time Michelles' body was found. Late to his meeting, acting nervous, when he got to Brevard they told him she was dead, he accepted that news instantly. Told his sister she would make a good mom to Cassidy, told Linda Fisher he was going to take a hit on the house, wouldn't talk to LE even with counsel. Cassidy acting out the beating with two dolls at her pre-school. Pat and Jason Young cutting off all visitation with LInda Fisher and Meredith. Not fighting for custody, the blood in the house only in Master Bedroom, hall and bath. Disappearing shoes and clothes, ON AND ON
He did it, IMO and hopefully the jury will see these facts as evidence of murder!

Paige,
12.5 hours

after 10 or so they came back 6 and 6 and told the judge they were deadlocked... he sent them back and two hours or so later they said they were hung at 8 and 4 and a mistrial was declared.

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member