Possible lead in Susan Powell case, 8-18-11

I hope your right. They have to know more or I don't see why today was a success.

I hope so too this woman needs to go home to her family not spend eternity
lost . And someone needs to go to jail!

The local news just said presser in Ely says today's search was a success, whatever that means at this point

It means they ruled out 12 of "about 200" mines in that area.

They have a tough job ahead of them, in the hottest part of the summer - and the public is impatient. The pro-Powell forces are starting to flex their muscles on the newspaper forums, furthering the rumor mill.

Maybe the "success" was whatever happened when they tried to get Josh to cooperate today. If he had nothing to fear, cooperation should not be a problem.

The fact that he refused to help today, (while the media, friends and family were watching breathlessly), does not look good for him.

Well, if they did not take anything away from the mines, how successful could they have been? Unless they are doing the MCSO speak, everytime they searched for Kyron and didn't find him, they said that was one more place he wasn't...

Okay so this whole thing.. this media circus today.. was for no reason? What were they thinking?

A search warrant turned up evidence linking Susan with mines in the Ely area, that there were about 200 mines in that area that needed to be checked, and that they were only able to search twelve of them today.

I'd say they were thinking how exhausted they were, but their hard work may help solve the cause.

I hope your right. They have to know more or I don't see why today was a success.

I, for one, support them in their efforts.

I'm not going to call them out, until they've completed searching the entire area, and came up empty-handed. I am still optimistic.

Josh reminded me of Ben Stiller in Meet The Fockers, making up a prayer at the dinner table. (religion does not apply only an example) It's just how he stumbled to make up one same as Josh tried to word his interviews today.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHp8er2yBoY"]Amplify Bumper Week Two - YouTube[/ame]

Well, if they did not take anything away from the mines, how successful could they have been? Unless they are doing the MCSO speak, everytime they searched for Kyron and didn't find him, they said that was one more place he wasn't...

what they have might be captured on video ! JMO

A search warrant turned up evidence linking Susan with mines in the Ely area, that there were about 200 mines in that area that needed to be checked, and that they were only able to search twelve of them today.

I'd say they were thinking how exhausted they were, but their hard work may help solve the cause.

I wonder what kind of evidence they would have that would take them there today?

It means they ruled out 12 of "about 200" mines in that area.

They have a tough job ahead of them, in the hottest part of the summer - and the public is impatient. The pro-Powell forces are starting to flex their muscles on the newspaper forums, furthering the rumor mill.

Thanks, I left for most the day and admit I was hopping for more news when I got back. I still believe there is a method to what they are doing.

I, for one, support them in their efforts.

I'm not going to call them out, until they've completed searching the entire area, and came up empty-handed. I am still optimistic.

Me too! This seems to be well-orchestrated. I just don't believe LE would go to such lengths publicly if they didn't feel it was going to be worth the time and effort.

I'm intrigued by the new information from an old search warrant reference.

I'm wondering why they don't have cadaver dogs with them.

I believe SP's comment about "who would look for her in Ely, NV?" will not only come back to bite him in the a$$, but may very well lead to implicating him further.

I hope WA LE is watching JP and SP around the clock.

What an arrogant a$$ he is! I'd like to see him hang for this crime so I hope and pray they find Susan this weekend with tons of evidence all around her.

Me tooo.
Who do we hate more JP or CMA!

I'm not trying to be a negative nancy... just shocked by this I guess.

Me too! This seems to be well-orchestrated. I just don't believe LE would go to such lengths publicly if they didn't feel it was going to be worth the time and effort.

I'm intrigued by the new information from an old search warrant reference.

I'm wondering why they don't have cadaver dogs with them.

I believe SP's comment about "who would look for her in Ely, NV?" will not only come back to bite him in the a$$, but may very well lead to implicating him further.

I hope WA LE is watching JP and SP around the clock.

I don't think cadaver dogs would do that much good, on remains that are almost two years old; plus, the dogs can only work for a little while and this is tough terrain.

....and I think you're right. LE is getting more out of Josh in the past 24 hours, than in the past two years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861
Back