Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...but who is Joseph Jordan? Are these from the new site where they discovered the body?? What other pictures are there?? and one more question- that looks just like the beachtowel! what else is that in the picture?? can you tell??? so interesting! thanks for all the info! :clap:

He's a member here that got together a team and they searched different areas. On one search, I don't recall where, they found backpacks with clothing in it. LE was called in and they took the stuff away. Pics are posted here somewhere.

ETA: I remember something about sandals.

Sorry...but who is Joseph Jordan? Are these from the new site where they discovered the body?? What other pictures are there?? and one more question- that looks just like the beachtowel! what else is that in the picture?? can you tell??? so interesting! thanks for all the info! :clap:

JJ I believe is someone who's been out searching from the start..The only pix that is NEW is the one of Yuri at the crime scene. Hope that helps!

Looks eerily similar to this:
cayleetowel.jpg

(sorry if it's already been posted)

This pic made me think right away about the pink flowered carseat Zanny has.

When the towel & underwear pix first surfaced months ago I thought it was ruled out as a perfect match..Anyone else remember that?

I remember the discussion, but not the details.

Oh! Joseph Jordans pictures! Hey, I think they also found some undergarments that day and some felt confident that they matched up to what Casey was wearing in a past partying pic.

Where did they find them?

Out of curiosity, does anyone remember where JJ found those items?

This pic made me think right away about the pink flowered carseat Zanny has.

NO Zanny=NO carseat right? :)

We know Caylee's carseat was found in KA's car at Amscott but I don't recall ever hearing what that one looked like but it really doesn't matter anyway.

the colors are so vibrant in jj's picture. If it is linked to the case & that is the pink towel the picture must have been taken a lot earlier in the search. If exposed to the sun and elements it would look weathered. Still wish I could tell what those other items are...:waitasec: thanks too amysmom for your help!

the colors are so vibrant in jj's picture. If it is linked to the case & that is the pink towel the picture must have been taken a lot earlier in the search. If exposed to the sun and elements it would look weathered. Still wish I could tell what those other items are...:waitasec: thanks too amysmom for your help!

Welcome :)

They were found months ago.. I'm sure of that..I think? they were not found at the same spot but I could be wrong about that.

Quite a few photos posted here.

Thank you. I haven't seen JJ here for ages. He's a cool guy. He helped connect Cindy's brother with Greta although he didn't appear on her show. He also got the ball rolling for Rick to talk to LE.

I think once the pics were blown up the print didn't EXACTLY match either item.

I'm seeing that now. I wonder if LE ever connected the items found to Casey and Caylee though?

yeah...I opened all those pics & the one was of the le carrying that pink thing that looked like a towel...it was a bag. oh well....:crazy:.but the underwear & bra thing look really staged to me. who takes off their bra & underwear & dangle them over a fence? probably young pranksters trying to get a stir out of everyone! :rolleyes:

I'm seeing that now. I wonder if LE ever connected the items found to Casey and Caylee though?

The dots on the underwear are definitely not a match (they don't have as many dots & are spread out more then KA's) but I'm curious about that purse (full) & maybe a cellphone?..We won't know til trial if any items were connected to them..I'm sure they'd keep that info on the QT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror