Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
* I apologize if the analytical way I wrote is offensive to anyone. Sometimes empathy is best kept at arm's length.

You caused me pain with your analytical writing. I was imagining ripping duct tape off my arm and mouth. Ouch, lol!

Out of curiosity, does anyone remember where JJ found those items?

Wasn't it J Blanchard Park?

Hey all- do you remember when it was greta interviewed the Anthony's? I was trying to find a thread that had video or pics from that. There has been some speculation on another thread about Caylee's bedding and furniture being changed. Just trying to find that old link to see. :waitasec:

yeah...I opened all those pics & the one was of the le carrying that pink thing that looked like a towel...it was a bag. oh well....:crazy:.but the underwear & bra thing look really staged to me. who takes off their bra & underwear & dangle them over a fence? probably young pranksters trying to get a stir out of everyone! :rolleyes:

lol, that reminds me of a tree at Brighton Ski Resort. There is a tree right under the lifts covered in bras.

Tech, I can't remember where at all.

Blue, I remember that. Some were speculating that Cindy was spiffing the place up for the camera. But that might now be the reason now.

ETA: I just reread this post and realize I am not much help at all!

Hey all- do you remember when it was greta interviewed the Anthony's? I was trying to find a thread that had video or pics from that. There has been some speculation on another thread about Caylee's bedding and furniture being changed. Just trying to find that old link to see. :waitasec:

Try here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2744767&postcount=1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68189
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Tech, I can't remember where at all.

Blue, I remember that. Some were speculating that Cindy was spiffing the place up for the camera. But that might now be the reason now.

ETA: I just reread this post and realize I am not much help at all!

Joseph had a little write up on his site. But now he redirects the site and it's gone.

Kiomarie..spoke about this general area as being a place where they hung out..behind the school. How close this is to that specific area I do not know. Kio took investigators to this area as well IIRC.
Wasn't there a photo published very early on of a dumpster in the school parking lot that had been searched by LE? How far away from the dump site would that have been?

Hmmmmm! That would make sense. Did they ever release any of the items purchased on Cindy's Penney's charge? I could definitely see Casey calling Penney's and rushing out to purchase a new Comforter or pillow, etc to cover her tracks. However Cindy would notice a new pillow or comforter compared to the old one. Which would explain why she didn't want to pass along her charge statement. Also would explain Cindy's statements in the beginning to Casey...."what have you done??" :bang:very telling.

Which could also explain her saying she was washing the bedding so much (weekly wasn't it?)...perhaps she was trying to make new bedding look old?

There are 4 or 5 GV shows on page one of the show/transcript page:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68189

I can't recall which was was the walk-thru though

Wasn't there a photo published very early on of a dumpster in the school parking lot that had been searched by LE? How far away from the dump site would that have been?

I recall the dumpster, but didn't recall it was at a school. If it is the same elementary school, apparently it is very close to the dump site.

I'm not sure if someone has posted this somewhere on this thread but I was bewildered by the "light" hair in two articles that I read in the last couple of days. I looked it up on a decomposition site and it says:

hair color - blonde hair darkens, brown and red lightens to grey

So that could answer that question.

o.k. I'm back.... I watched the video & I have to say listening to George & Cindy was hard...now knowing Caylee was only yards away. Still think they acted strange and maybe knew something. What do you guys think?
So, Caylee's bedroom did look the same. I think the others who thought it was changed were thinking of Casey's bedroom. Casey's room had the white furniture. One thing that was kind of weird though was that Cindy tells Greta that Caylee slept with Casey a lot and Casey's room does look different without all the toys and CAYLEE'S BLANKET on the bed. hmmmmm....:waitasec: BLANKET??? I recommend anyone rewatching this. Walking through the house seeing everything gave me the creeps......:eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html#

hope the link copies ok...tried to get you to thr video part one

NO Zanny=NO carseat right? :)

We know Caylee's carseat was found in KA's car at Amscott but I don't recall ever hearing what that one looked like but it really doesn't matter anyway.

Exactly! I recently seen the video of Casey talking about Zanny's ford focus, with a pink flowered car seat so being fresh on my mind made me think of that right away when I seen the pic. Kinda like a thinking out loud post, that really had no relevance.;)

I just ran across this interactive map-- you can click on the photograph of the street view and virtually "walk" the route from the Anthony home to the site where the remains were found. Disturbing. But interesting.

I just ran across this interactive map-- you can click on the photograph of the street view and virtually "walk" the route from the Anthony home to the site where the remains were found. Disturbing. But interesting.

I checked that as soon as I heard the news. It doesn't let you walk all the way up suburban drive to where the remains were found, though.

Hmmmmm! That would make sense. Did they ever release any of the items purchased on Cindy's Penney's charge? I could definitely see Casey calling Penney's and rushing out to purchase a new Comforter or pillow, etc to cover her tracks. However Cindy would notice a new pillow or comforter compared to the old one. Which would explain why she didn't want to pass along her charge statement. Also would explain Cindy's statements in the beginning to Casey...."what have you done??" :bang:very telling.

If this has already been posted I apologize but I'm still trying to catch up here - KC called JCPenny's on June 27th, prior to leaving the car at Amscot. IMO thats why CA didn't turn over the receipts and thats why she stands to be charged. Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie93