Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has no more use for cindy so IMO she has no reason to see her.

Look, we've got people running scared right now. People are taking back their offers. They don't need to pay Casey Anthony for her story. Or Caylee's story. It is all public record. As long as we keep doing what we are doing and boycotting any and everything related to anyone making money off of Caylee's name, Casey will not make as much money as they thought they would.

I agree, as soon as the money isn't coming in, they will be fighting one another. Their little bubble they are living in will explode!! Keep up the good work!!

It's the only Justice for Caylee we can accomplish now. Let's stick together in this!!

I also wanted to add to this… there is ways to get around the book thing
too… IF you have to read them.. don’t buy them new!
Go to ebay, a used book store or thrift store and buy it used.
They don’t make money on the books that are resold!

I know during the Scott Peterson trial there were members who bought
the books and then had a list and mailed them to each other!

This is one way we can make a difference!
If they don’t have an audience then they won’t make the money!

I think attorneys, the family, and Casey are all thinking ahead to offers they may receive and molding things. Casey not wanting to see her parents could be a sham. I saw Mason being interviewed today and he is alluding to "maybe" someone else, other than family, murdered Caylee or at least someone with connections to the household hid her body. Good book or movie type stuff.

Who could it be???? Bet CA is wishing now she did not make that statement on the stand, under oath, how you would sneak out of work and not report it on her timecard....

I'm SO reminded of Fatal Attraction! And it scares me to think of it between her and JB. This cannot be a good thing.

Like the last line of the ol' rattlesnake story goes "You knew what I was when you picked me up". Karma happens.

I would just like to know what she will be treated for if she's admitted to any mental health care facility. I didn't know she had been diagnosed with any mental disorder.

JMO

Well, I think they will put her in for "grief counseling" because of the horrific "abuse" by her father and brother, of course! Oh yeah, and that pesky little "snot head" that tragically accidently died by somone else's hand.

I am being very very, very sarcastic by the way. :sick: The DT knows she is bat **** crazy and are probably scared of her. She doesn't think there is anything wrong with her. That is the way sociopathy and narcissism works. Everybody else is wrong, not her.

It does not surprise me that she refused to see her mother because

1. The defense/Baez are still in control of her. They are the ones that banned CA from coming to see her in jail this whole 3 years.

2. CA has no use for the parental units anymore. They are like every other human being that she has discarded. She destroys then moves on. Watch out, Baez!

IMO

KC will come out playing the grieving mother and cry about how she wasn't allowed at her daughter's memorial. I think she will demand Caylee's ashes be given to her.

on Casey rejecting Cindy's visit....I think it's all a ploy.

it was reported the defense visited last night and I feel certain that's how Cindy has been communicating with Casey all along....

I think the rejected visit was deliberately done for the media to make everyone think that Casey isn't going home to George & Cindy's.

I don't buy it.

I think Casey is already gone. Having CA go to the jail was just a ploy so people will think she's still there. Nobody will know until after they've taken her away from Florida! Why do you think they mis-calculated the date she gets out....you and I both know HHJP don't give out information unless it's 100% right...I don't buy the ruh roh, wrong date stuff!:waitasec:

I think it was on this thread that I read about Springer offering $1M.....here's a followup:

"A $1 million offer for Casey Anthony and her family to appear on the Jerry Springer Show is now dead after it sparked outrage, Star magazine and RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...r-casey-anthony-one-million-dollar-offer-dead

:boohoo: :biglaugh:

Not only that but poor, poor Jose lost his "agent" that he was reportedly signed with....a few short hours later.....K~A~R~M~A

If they are so shocked then why was Cindy smiling after the verdict was read?

Because everything went according to plan. But now that the trial is over the finger pointing is probably going to begin.

Shame on everyone who tries to make money out of this traGEDY and traVESTY. Shame, shame, shame.

Blood money.

And born of morbid curiosity. Nothing more. Anyone including Barbara Walters who think they will get ONE true statement from anyone in the A family is sorely mistaken.

Play the lottery... you'd have more chance of winning that than getting the "real story". I wonder even if anyone knows the real story!!! There have been so many lies told...

I think the prosecution came pretty damn close. I think that's why Casey looked so nervous at the end of the trial and so shocked at the verdict.

"......Mason told WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn’t wanted to talk to her family for a long time. “She hasn’t wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury,” Mason said. “Can’t blame her.”

BOOM! There it is. That is why she implicated George. Pay back.

This is a load of baloney. Cindy at the jail today for the cameras to record. I would not be a bit surprised if Casey was hiding on the floorboard of her car when she left that jail. No ma'am. Not surprised one bit.

Everything we've heard points to a volatile relationship between CA and KC. We have heard a multitude of people say Cindy was very mean to KC, they fought constantly. There was tension and jealousy regarding Caylee. I cant put the pieces together that CA would stand by her and now try to see her in jail .. I dont think it was some DT conspiracy, but I think CA is either 1. extremely naive and delusional and thinks maybe she can get the "truth" from KC, or 2. CA is not going to allow KC to become rich without her.
I just dont get it.

I wonder if Casey has the rights to the remains of Caylee. It has previously been stated that poor little Caylee was creamated.. If CA and GA have possesion they need to scatter the ashes or at least "claim" they did such.. they are no strangers to telling untruths.

Casey is the next in relation to Caylee's remains. I hope she does not get her hands on the remains of that precious little girl.

** forgive me wrong forum, but still somthing that I am wondering

I think KC is going to snub them, make them beg and grovel for her company. Then, she'll use them up, like usual. jmo

I agree and if she ever does get their company, then she will come up with plan A & B, she did C already with killing Caylee, but she has yet to finish the job she planned for so long.. Kill both of her parents.

I wonder if Casey has the rights to the remains of Caylee. It has previously been stated that poor little Caylee was creamated.. If CA and GA have possesion they need to scatter the ashes or at least "claim" they did such.. they are no strangers to telling untruths.

Casey is the next in relation to Caylee's remains. I hope she does not get her hands on the remains of that precious little girl.

** forgive me wrong forum, but still somthing that I am wondering

They'd have to cremate me before I'd hand over my grandchild's ashes to that @$%&*!

No matter what CA says..I will NEVER believe her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24