Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Casey will lay low for a while, but has to do some interviews to fill the coffers, then I think she'll disappear from the public eye.

I predict she will get married and have more kids and probably live "happily ever after"

I don't really see her getting in trouble with the law or being in the public eye too much down the road.

The only reason I say all this is, all the things most of you are predicting, like getting in trouble with the law, being a celebrity or so on, is what most people predicted for Karla Homolka but when she got out of jail after serving only 12 years, she just quietly disappeared, turned up in a small town in Quebec Canada, married and has 2 kids. Scary that someone like that is out free and able to have a somewhat normal life after being a co killer of her own sister and 2 other girls.

I see law in Casey's future. She is going to ride the "poor accused girl" all the way to the bank. She'll go to school and be a lawyer to help other falsely accused go free. Insert gagging sound here. After all she really enjoyed her work recently at the defense table as a paralegal. :banghead:

Can Wishbone make a new thread about this expert's articles? Then we could discuss them properly? Wishbone???:waitasec:

Earlier today I saw a thread where the mods asked you to post new thread ideas. There are so many overlapping threads, it's tough to keep track of. I would be interested in discussing this as well if the mods approve a new thread or maybe someone can point me to one which has been started on the topic ?

I think Casey will lay low for a while, but has to do some interviews to fill the coffers, then I think she'll disappear from the public eye.

I predict she will get married and have more kids and probably live "happily ever after"

I don't really see her getting in trouble with the law or being in the public eye too much down the road.

The only reason I say all this is, all the things most of you are predicting, like getting in trouble with the law, being a celebrity or so on, is what most people predicted for Karla Homolka but when she got out of jail after serving only 12 years, she just quietly disappeared, turned up in a small town in Quebec Canada, married and has 2 kids. Scary that someone like that is out free and able to have a somewhat normal life after being a co killer of her own sister and 2 other girls.
...edit...

This is what the forensic psychologist (with lots of hi-profile murderer experience) in the family predicts. She says that there are lots of people who only get in big trouble once.

Patterns of behavior predict that when Casey runs out of money she will do anything to anybody just like she did to her own mother, grandmother, and Amy her bf. Patterns of behavior predict when Casey gets caught in a big lie for something she did, then she will throw any loved one in front of the bus. You gotta keep her happy every minute and not stress her out, or she may have to kill again.

<I predict> Someone connected to this case, within or on the outer circle, will die in the next six months . I have no reason to say that. I just have this feeling. Everybody will be sad it wasn't her.

I have the same feeling. I will go so far as to say it might be George. I am not sure that he will be able to handle the stress or the scrutiny. Not that I necessarily believe he would attempt to take his own life, but I am not sure he will hold up physically.

This is all such a nightmare.

I see law in Casey's future. She is going to ride the "poor accused girl" all the way to the bank. She'll go to school and be a lawyer to help other falsely accused go free. Insert gagging sound here. After all she really enjoyed her work recently at the defense table as a paralegal. :banghead:

she'll get on a reality show! look out snookie!

What's up at Fusion Friday night? By then Casey will have a phone and some new clothes, a car.

Think Ricardo and Amy and all those friends got texts last night, "omg you guys! guess who's out of jail! It was really sad what happened to Cays but I just have to move on and thank GOD justice prevailed. I know its been a while so we should really get together and celebrate my FREEDOM! Can you send me Tony's #? THx!"

BBM

Sorry for once again being OT, but again, where can I go to discuss this with everyone (or even just myself ;) ) because I don't know how to start a new thread on this subject, or even if I am allowed to.

Also the parts I bolded of my own quote, I would really like to know if these are facts I can find somewhere.

:waitasec: I'm so confused now???

I just heard she might move in with cheney mason.

He really did throw his entire career and image in the legal community away for her, didn't he?

I don't know how much respect he has from other lawyers after this case.

1. Photographs of Caylee seized from the Anthony home have been sealed from public view by court order as “too prejudicial”. The images are apparently so awful, Casey's attorney made a very big fuss about Cindy Anthony answering deposition questions about the FACT that the photos exist. Why?

2. A search warrant executed on Casey's computer is also under seal. Why? The warrant for the Anthony home is available to the public. Why not the one for the computer?

Read more: http://www.tauntongazette.com/archiv...#ixzz1RNSp7LtC

Are these statements true? And where would we get verification of these statements?
Today 09:10 PM

:waitasec: I'm so confused???

I remember hearing some speculation about the child *advertiser censored* issue on some show. If there's any truth to it and there are pictures .... how could it possibly have been too prejudicial? I too would like to know if there is any truth to her statements.

If this can be proven, can KC be rearrested immediately for kiddie *advertiser censored*???

1. Photographs of Caylee seized from the Anthony home have been sealed from public view by court order as “too prejudicial”. The images are apparently so awful, Casey's attorney made a very big fuss about Cindy Anthony answering deposition questions about the FACT that the photos exist. Why?

2. A search warrant executed on Casey's computer is also under seal. Why? The warrant for the Anthony home is available to the public. Why not the one for the computer?

Are these statements true? And where would we get verification of these statements?

You might have to go back a little ways and read because now I am confused as well! :waitasec:

I think we'll hear about CA every now and then. She'll get into trouble occasionally, a dwi or drug charges here and there. She will be scrutinized and will be so troubled at people continuing to suspect and/or accuse her of murdering her child that she will probably turn to drugs and/or alcohol. She will certainly find a new man ASAP. She may even hook up with JB for awhile. It'll be big news when she has another child.

I think she thinks she'll have a decent life someday. I think she will live under the veil of suspicion every single day of her life and it will be H E double hockey sticks.

I think she'll try to stay out of the spotlight for a while. No doubt she'll take great joy in spending months and months reading every single article/post/message board written about her. I wonder how long before she opens a new Facebook/MySpace? It's a way to safely communicate with the outside world and possible make friends....

I remember hearing some speculation about the child *advertiser censored* issue on some show. If there's any truth to it and there are pictures .... how could it possibly have been too prejudicial? I too would like to know if there is any truth to her statements.

But that was hushed very fast, and due to Mafia connections.
so it can not be proven at all. :(:(:( we were not allowed to even post on this topic.
In fact it was said that her attorney did come from that arena.
The BS that she found him through someone in jail is just BS.

This is sad but our government is run the same way. Hide the truth and BS until they believe the lies.:crazy: :sick:

1. Photographs of Caylee seized from the Anthony home have been sealed from public view by court order as “too prejudicial”. The images are apparently so awful, Casey's attorney made a very big fuss about Cindy Anthony answering deposition questions about the FACT that the photos exist. Why?2. A search warrant executed on Casey's computer is also under seal. Why? The warrant for the Anthony home is available to the public. Why not the one for the computer?

WHY???
Mafia connctions that are not safe to play with.

By the way she received an all expense paid trip for the interview what integrity ...

Yeah, I heard later after I'd posted that she got a free, all expense paid trip to Disney along with many, many members of her family. :sick: :loser:

At least 2 jurors are selling themselves out & I bet there will be more to come. I agree no jurors should be able to profit from a case. :banghead: Steam is coming out of my ears & my eyes are shooting daggers...and maybe my ears are even moving all around - I can't see them so I'm not sure, lol.

I think she'll try to stay out of the spotlight for a while. No doubt she'll take great joy in spending months and months reading every single article/post/message board written about her. I wonder how long before she opens a new Facebook/MySpace? It's a way to safely communicate with the outside world and possible make friends....

I have no doubt that Casey will infiltrate herself on certain forums...

You know this is really scary that Casey is going to get out and be placed even further into her element by having to essentailly take on a new identity and take on new lies. I am concerned for whoever she befriends if/when they find out who she really is. We all now how Casey hates having her lies exposed. How exactly can a pathological liar change, recover, and/or get well if they're living under a false identity, lying about who they are?

You know this is really scary that Casey is going to get out and be placed even further into her element by having to essentailly take on a new identity and take on new lies. I am concerned for whoever she befriends if/when they find out who she really is. We all now how Casey hates having her lies exposed. How exactly can a pathological liar change, recover, and/or get well if they're living under a false identity, lying about who they are?

She's probably not going to change. Plus, it seems to work for her. She'll be like a chameleon.

Legal minds - can you help?

DURING THIS CASE, we learned that KC admitted to Caylee drowning by accident.
This is my question.
Can a baby be dumped in a garbage dump without a proper burial?
Can she be charged for disposing of Caylees body the way it had been and for sending LE on a wild goose chase?

I actually do agree with the verdict BASED on the way this case had gone.
No I was not at all impressed with the state presentation of this case, nor with them going for all or nothing with what they actually did have in hand.

I knew this is how it was going long ago based on several things. But nothing definitive did TIE KC to any deed. :( and I do not believe it was murder, I do believe it was an accident. Being a party girl is not illegal.

I think the state messed up, and I know they worked hard, but if they could not see through GA, I do not see how they can see in front of their nose.
I do think she should have been charged with criminal NEGLIGENCE.
I think JB was a good Colombo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members