Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the fact that they do have a staged look to them, and that she has that dead stare, I have wondered if those sex pics were from an earlier date and she used them as a guise of proving she could be trusted and transferred them to his camera that afternoon. Who knows, but there is so definitely more to the story she spun.

Although it could probably be easily figured out by experts and probably not the case, it's only now occurring to me that it's possible that she already HAD those photos printed, brought them with her, and then took photos of the PHOTOS using his new camera. That way all the metadata would be correct for 6/4.

Although it could probably be easily figured out by experts and probably not the case, it's only now occurring to me that it's possible that she already HAD those photos printed, brought them with her, and then took photos of the PHOTOS using his new camera. That way all the metadata would be correct for 6/4.

I never thought about the pics being printed and then re-photographed with Travis' camera. I wonder if that could work out. I had always thought that she had those pics on her laptop and somehow d/l them to his camera on 6/4. I like your theory better :)

ETA: the nude pic of her with pigtails is a bit blurry, wonder if that's a pic of a photo?

LOL geevee! I was were you are now - confused about the dates! It seems all the pics posted on Flickr were added on June 3rd. All the pics went through Photoshop first.

I was thinking that CMJA spent the night with Bobby & roommate before seeing D Brewer then off to Mesa.....all on the 2nd and 3rd of June. Did CMJA mess with all these pics on Flickr on June 3rd? Were these pics on a disc and added to Flickr at Travis'?

Yeah, whoever opened the Flickr account and uploaded the pics did them all at once, they all have the same time of upload - 2:28 a.m. CDT, which is 3 hours ahead of Calif. time, AZ doesn't do DST so same as Calif time - 11:28 p.m., right? She was supposedly out with Matt and whomever else (can't recall the name) having appetizers and then hitting a karaoke bar so unless they got back early I don't know how she could have uploaded them that night. I'll give this much more thought in the morning, my head is swimming in numbers tonight. lol See you all tomorrow. :)

I never thought about the pics being printed and then re-photographed with Travis' camera. I wonder if that could work out. I had always thought that she had those pics on her laptop and somehow d/l them to his camera on 6/4. I like your theory better :)

ETA: the nude pic of her with pigtails is a bit blurry, wonder if that's a pic of a photo?

Det. Melendez said it was blurry because it was a thumbnail recovered from the unallocated space but others don't appear blurry like that. I also have wondered if she took pics of pics.

P.S. Doesn't her pigtail holders look like duct tape?

Okay, really heading out now, nite!

Det. Melendez said it was blurry because it was a thumbnail recovered from the unallocated space but others don't appear blurry like that. I also have wondered if she took pics of pics.

P.S. Doesn't her pigtail holders look like duct tape?

Okay, really heading out now, nite!

I really wonder if anyone knows if that could work - taking pics of pics so it looks like all that occurred on 6/4.

I thought it looked like scotch tape lol

g'nite geevee :)

Link to his account:http://www.flickr.com/photos/27308599@N07/with/2547017825/

There are only a handful of pictures. They are all scenic shots with Travis in the foreground. Six shots dated from May 2005 through October 2007. Some are taken with CMJA's Canon Rebel XTi, others with a Sony DSC-W7 and an unknown digital camera. The composition of the pictures is all the same; Travis in the foreground in the lower right hand corner with a significant landscape in the background. All photos use the same depth of field technique, but appear to be photoshopped. It has been so long since I used manual settings on an SLR camera that I cannot truly state unequivocally that the shots have been doctored, but one does stand out. IIRC, the settings used in the Ponder Bryce shot should have a blurred background, not the clearer one shown in the image.

I CAN tell you that that Ponder Bryce shot was ABSOLUTELY photoshopped. No question about it. I blew it up and saw that she left telltale white "edges" of the cutout of his body in several spots, especially on his right side. The top of his head also shows edges and spots where it was deliberately blurred.

I have no idea what she had hoped to achieve, but THAT photo is faked.

I CAN tell you that that Ponder Bryce shot was ABSOLUTELY photoshopped. No question about it. I blew it up and saw that she left telltale white "edges" of the cutout of his body in several spots, especially on his right side. The top of his head also shows edges and spots where it was deliberately blurred.

I have no idea what she had hoped to achieve, but THAT photo is faked.

ITA

Maybe it was to prove that Travis and her went to more places than she says on that 1,000 places to see trips. Maybe they only went to 1 or 2 and she made up the rest? Maybe any future g/f of Travis would be interested.

the ballooon pic was posted to Flickr

June 3rd 2008 at 12:28AM (so it was just after midnight June 2nd)

http://tinyurl.com/l2b4ljq

didn't JA spend the night with Bobby Juarez or the other guy before she went to TA's ?

MrsPC, how did you access that data? Well done, I say!

The meta data does show that Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows was used on 2007:11:04 22:37:18.

I was able to find more information on the other shots. The photo of the rockies taken May 5, 2005 on an unspecified digital camera was edited using the same Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows software on 2007:11:07 20:47:27. The Zion Ponder shot was taken on 10/8/07 with a Sony DSC-W7 and edited on 10/12/07.

The software used was originally released in April 2005 and was priced around $600, according to a June 2005 review, with upgrades costing $149.

Looks to me like CMJA did edit all of the photos.

Was she setting up for an all out blackmail of Travis using social media? Flickr, Youtube and the sex tape somehow?

LOL geevee! I was were you are now - confused about the dates! It seems all the pics posted on Flickr were added on June 3rd. All the pics went through Photoshop first.

I was thinking that CMJA spent the night with Bobby & roommate before seeing D Brewer then off to Mesa.....all on the 2nd and 3rd of June. Did CMJA mess with all these pics on Flickr on June 3rd? Were these pics on a disc and added to Flickr at Travis'?

I don't see anything suspicious about ALL the photos being photoshopped. I use photoshop elements on most photos to correct lighting, colors, contrast, crop to put the focus on something, etc., before sharing them on-line. The key is to figure out which ones have been FAKED using photoshop or other image-editing s/w.

I had always wondered if Jodi had somehow faked the naked pics somehow, such as taking a pic of an earlier picture of him or her naked, or somehow transferring the pic to his card. then putting the card in his camera. BUT she had brown hair in the naked braid pic and I believe the only time she had brown hair during the time she knew Travis was in the days before she killed him.

We could wonder forever about the craziness that is CMJA's way of doing things. But it is hard to every comprehend the mindset of a psycho hose beast like CMJA.

(My thanks to the movie Wayne's World for the useful term "psycho hose beast" and to the Urban Dictionary for their definitions of one.)

Psycho hose beast: (definition) 1. A person who is so needy they create a force akin to gravity, that pulls everyone's attention, energy, and cash into their gaping maw. Being a hose, such as "beer hose", means one who sucks with reckless abandon.

2.An OTT, possesive, obssesive and paranoid girlfriend or ex-girlfriend.

3. Ditsy b**ch that won't let go, who doesn't give up, becomes addicted to, and possibly eventually kills the thing/person she's addicted to.

4.an ultra-clingy, crazy-*advertiser censored**, delusional-and/or-pathological b**ch that wont accept reality, perhaps an old flame who doesnt know of her old status or someone who thinks you like them

I really wonder if anyone knows if that could work - taking pics of pics so it looks like all that occurred on 6/4.

I thought it looked like scotch tape lol

g'nite geevee :)

My pic on here is a pic taking of a pic. :)

I had always wondered if Jodi had somehow faked the naked pics somehow, such as taking a pic of an earlier picture of him or her naked, or somehow transferring the pic to his card. then putting the card in his camera. BUT she had brown hair in the naked braid pic and I believe the only time she had brown hair during the time she knew Travis was in the days before she killed him.

We could wonder forever about the craziness that is CMJA's way of doing things. But it is hard to every comprehend the mindset of a psycho hose beast like CMJA.

(My thanks to the movie Wayne's World for the useful term "psycho hose beast" and to the Urban Dictionary for their definitions of one.)

Psycho hose beast: (definition) 1. A person who is so needy they create a force akin to gravity, that pulls everyone's attention, energy, and cash into their gaping maw. Being a hose, such as "beer hose", means one who sucks with reckless abandon.

2.An OTT, possesive, obssesive and paranoid girlfriend or ex-girlfriend.

3. Ditsy b**ch that won't let go, who doesn't give up, becomes addicted to, and possibly eventually kills the thing/person she's addicted to.

4.an ultra-clingy, crazy-*advertiser censored**, delusional-and/or-pathological b**ch that wont accept reality, perhaps an old flame who doesnt know of her old status or someone who thinks you like them

about her hair- we don't see any hair in a couple of those pictures...or her face -
is it possible she did take one picture of herself that day and upload the others?
I have been told no before... I still "feel" something hinky about the pictures...

I guess I just see the evil in them...
she can't be that crafty
to pull one over on people in the "know" can she ?
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting because the photo of Travis at Zion park is listed on October 2007 and again on June 2008. Hummm I don't think Travis did that addition in June

I think the June calendar entry just shows the photos were uploaded then, at least that's what I see when hovering over it.

I sent travisalexander ('no real name given', it states below his name on the mail page) just to see what will happen. I expect it to bounce back but I don't know if there will be any data along with the returned mail.

I still believe they had a fight before Jodi decided to take on her 1000 mile journey.

She did show up unexpectedly, and he let in and they had a "sex romp". The recording a month prior indicates to me they had alot of sex.

Also, after asking multiple men as to whether or not they would like a psycho ex-girlfriend in, all of them said yes, just for the sex.

Poor Travis had no clue what was coming... all moo.

Gag me with a memory stick! Those looming self-portraits she made en route actually make me physically sick. Nauseous. Her eyes bore into you and they are crazed with self-empowerment & "watch what I'm going to do now!" (It's like looking into her mind, her plan, her inflamed intent, her adrenalin flooded will, her reality defiance.) Is it the same charge you would see if she were going to jump off a skyscraper? Just a mind out of control? No, I don't think so because there is also a manipulator-puppeteer presiding in the rear of all this. I'm beginning to get a chink of insight. She's the great photographer, the professional, it's been a life long dedication of hers--according to her. I now think that she gets behind the camera like a Hollywood director does. Sit over there, look to your left, stand behind him, etc., etc. Not only directing the action but she definitely DOES later cosmetize it to her tastes and liking. Life as she likes it, J.A.A. at the controls.

In 2008, she can't have him, so she wants him dead. Ergo, the mind formed the design to kill him. But all the more reason to load the scene with photographs and video. That is so in character I'm back to gagging. She had to set the stage, she had to show development, she had to photograph the surprise attack. Nothing is more believable to me than this having seen her face, her eyes, in those gawdawful selfies. Pass the emetic, pul-eeze.

And another thing, speaking of unresolved issues. C.M. seems to have donned the Mormon faith like a winter coat, the better to adopt all things Travis. After she murdered him, she faulted church members for their scant visitation to Estrella, but in a very indifferent manner. She told Detective Flores that she didn't subscribe to any organized religion but followed the 10 Commandments. Really? So my question to the convict who is yet a defendant too against the ultimate penalty, what was that all about, Arias? And what do you believe, if any. (Even if she were serious about her claim of self-defense, and at bottom she is not, the commandment is Thou Shall Not Kill.)

Unresolved question: what was the significance of the duct tape?

A photo of the duct tape was introduced as evidence, but IIRC, there was no further mention of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member