PR interview

yes,God forbid,Patsy would never put a spoon in a bowl,how odd,it must not be hers. :croc:

OH NO...that would NEVER happen!!! Nope, it had to have been the intruder that did that, because she wouldn't have put a spoon in a bowl. Did you read the part in her interview where she says that the person that fed JB pineapple, could be the person that killed her?

22 TRIP DEMUTH: Can you also understand that
23 the only people that could have done it is yourself or
24 the Whites?
25 PATSY RAMSEY: Or whoever killed JonBenet;
1 right? I mean, there was somebody in our home that
2 night besides my husband, my son and my daughter and
3 myself that killed our daughter, you know.
4 Could they have fed JonBenet pineapple? That
5 is what I'm saying. This is weird. This is not like
6 something I would set up or that my children would set
7 up.

5 PATSY RAMSEY: Somebody else did this,
6 because I would never put a spoon that big in a bowl
7 like that, and I can't tell what that is, whether that
8 is grits or apples or cereal or -- I can't tell what
9 that is.

..geez,grits?cereal? ..it looks like PINEAPPLE to me.

LOL...doesn't look at THING like grits to me, and if it had of been cereal, those sure were some big, honking flakes, wonder what brand it is? LOL There she goes again, trying to act stupid, and distance herself from that pesky pineapple...the "big bugaboo".

LOL...doesn't look at THING like grits to me, and if it had of been cereal, those sure were some big, honking flakes, wonder what brand it is? LOL There she goes again, trying to act stupid, and distance herself from that pesky pineapple...the "big bugaboo".

Patsy: Breakfast ! Breakfast is ready !!!

John: what's this?

Patsy: I don't know,you'll have to figure it out for yourself dear.All I did was dump it in the bowl..I think it might be grits or cereal.

John: well which is it? grits or cereal??

Patsy: what does it look the most like?

John: well,it's too chunky for grits,unless you overcooked them again..

Patsy: it must be cereal then.I don't think I made any grits this morning.I may have.I just don't recall.

John: Ok,thank you dear.

Patsy: you're welcome dear.enjoy your breakfast.

John: do we have any spoons?

Patsy: I don't do those dear.You'll have to get one yourself.

John: ok,thanks dear,I forgot. ::goes to get spoon::

Patsy: I don't know,you'll have to figure it out for yourself dear.All I did was dump it in the bowl..I think it might be grits or cereal.

Patsy: it must be cereal then.I don't think I made any grits this morning.I may have.I just don't recall.

LOL...thats way too funny. Let me add....John: Runs out to buy a small spoon (because all that they have in the house are ladles.)

LOL!!!!!

-Tea

22 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
23 Did you fingerprint that?
24 TOM HANEY: Yes.
25 PATSY RAMSEY: Did it show anything?
1 TOM HANEY: Well, what would that tell you,
2 somebody's fingerprints were on it.
3 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, if they weren't mine, if
4 they were not John's, maybe somebody fed her pineapple.
5 TOM HANEY: What if those fingerprints
6 belonged to one of the two of you?
7 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I don't know.
8 TOM HANEY: Well, wait a minute. You started
9 that line.
10 PATSY RAMSEY: I didn't put the bowl there,
11 okay. I did not put the bowl there. I would not do
12 this, set it.
13 TOM HANEY: Let's go back to your line of
14 reasoning here. If they were not -- now talk to me.
15 PATSY RAMSEY: Okay.
16 TOM HANEY: Look at me. If they are not
17 yours and they are not John's, then they would be
18 somebody else's.
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.
20 TOM HANEY: But now I am telling you they are
21 not somebody else's. Those prints belong to one of the
22 two of you.
23 PATSY RAMSEY: They do? You are sure? Well,
24 I don't know. I did not put that there. No.
25 TOM HANEY: Now, so could we just slough it
1 off like that, because --
2 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know how else to -- I
3 mean, I would not do this set like this. JonBenet
4 could not reach a bowl that size.
5 TOM HANEY: Wait. Talk to me. Your line of
6 reasoning, and this was your logic a couple sentences
7 ago, they are not yours, they are not John's, then they
8 are somebody else's, whoever put it there. I'm telling
9 you that it isn't somebody else's.
10 PATSY RAMSEY: Well --
11 TOM HANEY: You know sometimes the simplest,
12 most obscure little thing could be so significant.
13 PATSY RAMSEY: Right. I did not feed
14 JonBenet pineapple, so I don't know how it got in her
15 stomach. I don't know where this bowl of pineapple
16 came from. I can't recall putting that there. I can
17 never recall putting a tea bag like that in a cup, so I
18 don't know. I don't know the answer.

I believe that the fingerprints speak for themself.

I think this is highly significant.

Notice that PR is saying that she didn't do this, she didn't feed JBR pineapple, she wouldn't set things up like this. Then she goes too far, and opens the door on the fingerprint question (probably to the deep consternation of the lawyers in the room).

She says the prints aren't hers, and IF they're not John's either then they must come from an intruder...

...at which point Det. Haney interrupts and says the prints belong to "one of the two of you."

He doesn't say they're hers.

He doesn't raise the possibility at all of the prints belonging to BR or JBR.

He says they are either JR's or PR's.

Is it known for a fact that the prints were PR's, as I've heard said before on this thread?

Because if so I can't imagine why she would ask about prints being found on the bowl, or be so adamant that she hadn't touched it at all. So easy to say, of course I handled the bowl! We used it in the morning when we made pancakes, and then I rinsed it out and left it on the table for the housekeeper to run through the dishwasher and put away later--I was just too busy to deal with it. I honestly don't know how that pineapple got in there, though...But PR doesn't say this. She offers no innocent explanation at all for her prints to be on a bowl she owns, and in fact seems to be challenging LE on the question of prints!

Which causes me to suspect that the prints on the bowl may have belonged to JR.

Is it known for a fact that they weren't? If so, please direct me to the information--I'd really appreciate it!

I think this is highly significant.

Notice that PR is saying that she didn't do this, she didn't feed JBR pineapple, she wouldn't set things up like this. Then she goes too far, and opens the door on the fingerprint question (probably to the deep consternation of the lawyers in the room).

She says the prints aren't hers, and IF they're not John's either then they must come from an intruder...

...at which point Det. Haney interrupts and says the prints belong to "one of the two of you."

He doesn't say they're hers.

He doesn't raise the possibility at all of the prints belonging to BR or JBR.

He says they are either JR's or PR's.

Is it known for a fact that the prints were PR's, as I've heard said before on this thread?

Because if so I can't imagine why she would ask about prints being found on the bowl, or be so adamant that she hadn't touched it at all. So easy to say, of course I handled the bowl! We used it in the morning when we made pancakes, and then I rinsed it out and left it on the table for the housekeeper to run through the dishwasher and put away later--I was just too busy to deal with it. I honestly don't know how that pineapple got in there, though...But PR doesn't say this. She offers no innocent explanation at all for her prints to be on a bowl she owns, and in fact seems to be challenging LE on the question of prints!

Which causes me to suspect that the prints on the bowl may have belonged to JR.

Is it known for a fact that they weren't? If so, please direct me to the information--I'd really appreciate it!
Dru - according to ST's book (p. 192), the fingerprints on the bowl were Patsy's and Burke's.

Lawrence Schiller broadcast an image of the actual police finding in his Court TV documentary of last year.

2006-06-29_schiller14-1.jpg

WOW WhyNutt!

BlueCrab believed that it was Burke who drank the tea since it was on his side of the breakfast table!

Any other photos you could post?

Yes WOW, what are Patricias fingerprints doing on the pineapplebowl. That is really a WOW for me...

Another significant thing to notice is not only that Patsy's prints were found on the bowl, but that unidentified prints were not. And intruder theorists have to explain why, if this supposed intruder wore gloves, material from the gloves was not found on the bowl. If gloves shed fibers all over the basement crime scene, how would they have managed to avoid getting scraped off and stuck to the surface of the rim of the bowl, especially when it contained the sticky material of the pineapple? How is it that fibers were found on JonBenet's body and clothing and the tape, but not on the bowl, glass, spoon or the tea bags?

You did not know that? She denied it big time. But there they are.

yes odd that she denied it,she could have said they must have gotten there from when she put the bowl up.but...she denies the bowl was theirs.

You know, what has always cemented her guilt to me was the simple things she lied about. So your little girl was hungry when she got home after returning home from a party where she probably did not eat much. You gave her a simple snack of pineapple and milk in a bowl. Why lie about it? It is nothing that would surprise anyone, it's something many moms do.
The only reason I can think of for lying about something like that it that after the autopsy found the pineapple in JBR's digestive tract, it made the timeline a little more accurate between the time the fruit was eaten and the time of death. I think if the pineapple had never been mentioned, when shown the photo of the bowl/spoon/teabag glass on the table, she would have said "Sure, I gave her pineapple as a late night snack and must have forgot to put it away". She would have never made a link between the pineapple and the time of death on her own. I think she really DID forget to put it away, and was shocked when the pineapple was found in JBR. And then she had to deny even owning the bowl! Boy, this "inutruder" must have carried a steamer trunk into the house that night, with all the stuff he had to have brought with him!

No kidding,I don't know why LE let them know about the pineapple..they should have caught em off guard with that.

Well, we all know there was a LOT of info given to the Rs and their lawyers that shouldn't have been.

I have heard people saying this but I have not seen it on paper before. This is real evidence.

tumble,

This has been common knowledge for a long time. Its obvious that someone in the Ramsey household is lying, why, because they say they placed JonBenet sleeping into bed on returning from the Whites, then they all eventually retired for the night. The forensic evidence tells you otherwise e.g. JonBenet was awake, walking about and snacking pineapple after arriving back from the Whites.

All three people resident in the house that night have maintained their silence on this matter, to the point, its possible to suggest they are colluding together to present a consistent story?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back