Prayer Thread for Caylee-Members come and agree together

God, please watch over little Caylee and keep her close to you.

Father,
Thank you that you hear and answer all prayers. Not always what we hope for, but you hear and answer them.
I ask Lord that you soften the hearts of those who know just where Caylee is.Wether she is alive or not, give strength to those who know, to open their mouths and tell.

There are so many whos lives this event has touched. We long for Caylee to be found.

Dear Caylee,

I pray that you are laughing and enjoying yourself, wherever you are. I know that your sandbox and playhouse really miss you.

I just hope and pray to God that there is a reason for all of this. And....Thank heaven for little girls....

Love,KB

Praying for Caylee, I hope wherever you are you are being taken care of, and if you are no longer with us, that you can be brought home and given a proper goodbye.

Please, Please Lord in Heaven above - allow this child a proper burial if that is in fact what has befallen her.

Love and tears for Caylee,
KB

Lord you promise us where two are gathered to gather in your name that you are there also.Well lord we are all here praying for that beautiful sweet baby Caylee.So Lord im going to take your word to heart and know that you are with her.God Please if she is alive be with her!!! We all love you Caylee

Dear Sweet Caylee,

You are missed and loved so very much by so many you never had the chance to meet.
All of us are hoping beyond hope that you will walk in the door at your GP and GM's but if not you are in God's hands .. So "From Our Hearts To God's Hands" and those hands will comfort you forever sweet little one.. This saying Caylee gives me much peace as it is on my Little Grand-Daughters head stone we gave her.. and I wish this peace for you to Dear Sweet Little one. Please Lord let this little sweet Caylee be put to rest the way she deserves.. bring her to find her final resting place where all that have worried and loved this dear child can visit her and know where she is besides in heaven with you.. In Jesus name we pray.. Amen

Dear Lord,
Please look after sweet Caylee. Hold her in your loving arms and bring her home. Let her know that she is loved very much and that she matters in the world. Help us to know, through your infinite wisdom, how to help her. I pray for her safe return, however that may be. In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
Amen

Caylee I went and lit a candle for you this morning and left a short prayer for you which said My Lord My God bring Caylee home safe. Amen

Lord Jesus I pray for little Caylee Anthony to be found safe and sound back to the people that love her. Lord you know where she is because you see and know everything we cannot hide anything from you, you Lord are all knowing and all seeing. Lord Jesus give the authorities wisdom about this situation and lead and guide them to this child in Jesus Name. Amen
2007-08-18_050120_candle_is_lit.gif

My precious Lord and Savior,

Please be with Caylee wherever she is and help those who love her to have some kind of closure. As hard as it is for me to pray for her Lord, please give Casey the strength to tell her family where Caylee is and tell them what happened. Lord, I pray for a miracle for this sweet little girl. Please let her be safe somewhere....I know that it's only through You Lord that a miracle like this could happen. Lord, please just be with the entire Anthony family during this time! I ask that you bring Caylee home Lord Jesus! Also, please be with all of the WS members here who are dealing with this loss as well Lord and help them to heal. In your precious, precious name. Amen.

Miracles do happen, I know that for a fact. I pray God works his miracles for this precious little girl, and she will be found alive and safe.

God, please lead us to Caylee. Help us understand why this has happened. Help us to forgive those who have caused pain.

You are Almighty, Powerful, the One!!!

Mom, I know you're up there. Dad, you're there too. Jack... take care of Caylee as if she was your own, and I'll take care of those down here.

If any of the three of you haven't seen her yet, let us know somehow.

Caylee,
May all of these prayers reach you and find you safe. May you feel the comfort, protection and love from the millions whose hearts you have captured. Know sweet child that these millions will do everything they can to bring you home.

God Bless this child and Bring her Home Safely.

:grouphug: Wanted to post this for all of you wonderful parents out there. My family has Caylee in our prayers and we wish for her safe return. Every child is precious.

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............

This is so beautiful.....TEARS..........
Thank you Katie526
I pray for Caylee all the time, and I see her alive and smiling in my minds eye.
I hope she is safe and taken care of somewhere, anywhere.
And I pray that she will be back and not with her Mom.
I pray that someone deserving will get to raise this precious child.

Dear Lord,
Please somehow give us a sign if Caylee is alive. Please protect her and give her comfort and let her feel the love from the millions of people around the world that are thinking of her. We are all looking for her and praying that she is alive and well. If she has come home to you, please the authorities the wisdom to find her and let her have a proper final resting place. Please give the Anthony family the strength to get through this awful and tragic ordeal. In Jesus name, Amen.

Praying today that Casey will drop the charades, the lies and the BS; and bring an end the painful draammmmaa!

Lord, I pray that you give Casey the wherewithall to tell the truth so that sweet little Caylee may be brought back to the place where she feels comfort and love.

Lord God, Creator of the heavens and the earth, and all that is in it, both seen and unseen. Please Lord, give to Casey courage to speak the truth, and please Lord God, give to Caylee's grandparents the strength that only You can give, to face the truth.
Lord God, You said we would know the Truth, and the Truth would set us free. Hiding under lies is hurtful to all concerned. So, Lord for all their sakes, move on these hearts to give and to receive the truth. Lord God, please as only You can do, as the truth is finally given and received, please let Your peace be upon them. Strengthen them in the days and years ahead, and help them be comforted in peace. Lord, our hearts break for Caylee, and her family, we want so much Lord for justice to prevail for Caylee. I know You know Lord, what has happened and You said, "Everything hidden will be revealed." So Lord, as only You can do, let all these things come together in the most merciful way for all of the Anthony family, whom Caylee loves both now and forever, no matter what. Thank You Lord God, in Your dear Son we pray.
Lord, please help Cindy forgive Casey truly and sincerely, and let Casey see it, and know it. They have the opportunity right now Lord to begin healing while Casey is in the home, Lord please let this begin to happen, so Casey can finally do the right thing.
Thank You Lord God

Lord -- please keep the Anthony's in Your care. The sorrow this family is experiencing is overwhelming. If Caylee is not with You in Your house, please place Your precious hands on her and keep her safe.

You are Almighty, Wonderful, Counselor . . . continuing to pray for Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210
Back