Predictions

icedtea4me

Former Member
Reaction score
What predictions would you like to make regarding JonBenet's murder and/or anything about anyone in the Ramsey family?

I predict that by February 2023 Burke will be married.
I predict that by January 2024 John will have put forth his confession that he [John] murdered JonBenet.

What predictions would you like to make regarding JonBenet's murder and/or anything about anyone in the Ramsey family?

I predict that by January 2024 John will have put forth his confession that he [John] murdered JonBenet.

There are several podcasts and much information out in internet land about this case.
Most who have followed this crime have made up their minds as to what they believe happened.
More so than in other cases.

I like your predictions, and I want to think that your second prediction will come to fruition, but am highly skeptical --that's my opinion though.
Wouldn't that be amazing if the perp, whoever it is, confessed ?

The first prediction is likely. :)

One small nugget of information was that Burke says he went downstairs that night to play with his toys, this is a crucial clue, imo.
My opinion is that someone or more than one person in that household that fateful night know more than they're saying.
I doubt we'll ever know the truth.

Does he have a girlfriend now? I never hear/read much about him.

I know this probably sounds really Negative Nelly of me. But after 26 years, I do not think this case will be officially solved. Imagine trying to prosecute this case with all the leaks, misinformation, lies etc etc--would not happen.

Plus, though I like the idea of John confessing and telling all he knows, I really, really doubt it--his ego will not let him do so.

Jay,

Can you expand on your thoughts about his ego?
What have you seen from him that leads you to belive he has a ego?

I know this probably sounds really Negative Nelly of me. But after 26 years, I do not think this case will be officially solved. Imagine trying to prosecute this case with all the leaks, misinformation, lies etc etc--would not happen.

Plus, though I like the idea of John confessing and telling all he knows, I really, really doubt it--his ego will not let him do so.
not a chance this thing will confess, zero!

I predict that whichever social media company John hired to spam youtube comments and other social media platforms with:
"I feel so bad for John and what he has been through" and "Trace DNA will solve the case" and "a 9 year old child could never do something like that"
will finally stop being spammed when John stops sending them money to clear his name

I'll be real though John probably paid the company years in advance maybe a decade or longer for those nice comments to be spammed about him :oops:

SOON the Intruder theory will be proven right as I said it would 20 plus years ago. I know its not popular but I told ya.

SOON the Intruder theory will be proven right as I said it would 20 plus years ago. I know its not popular but I told ya.

I think you're supposed to say "I told ya" after it's proven, not before.

Last edited:
I think it was an intruder, but I have no predictions. I think there just an unfortunate set of circumstances. I latched on to this case as soon as it happened. I bought every tabloid and book.

For several years, I thought it was the parents. (Mom).

When it appeared that it may not have been her, they accused the brother. That just didn't quite add up to me and felt there was narrative they were trying to fit.

The tabloids had a field day with the parents. They were tperfrxt tabloid fodder:
They were rich, she was a former beauty queen, they had their precociously talented daughter in pageants and dancing to adult moves. (My daughter was the same age as JBR and also was in dance at the time. This activity was very popular and there was actually nothing about this activity that points to the parents) The tabloids loved to hate them and pointed to the R's lifestyle as a factor.

I tend to think it was an intruder.

However, I have no predictions.

I don't believe they have enough evidence either way.

Last edited:

I predict that no one at the factory, where JonBenet’s underwear was manufactured, will be falsely accused of the murder.

I actually think there’s more to this murder that we will never learn for certain, with a business espionage angle. I believe someone planned to abduct the child to blackmail John for trade secrets, or just money, and that John & Patsy made a mistake in negotiations. The bad guy maybe inadvertently killed JonBenet, but John & Patsy blame themselves. Thus, the two acted oddly around LE & the media, bc they felt guilty, but were not at fault at all. Burke was asleep.

I don’t think we will ever know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage
Back