Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Anyone know how the volunteer search went this morning?

I have heard that DB was on meds. What meds are these? Is this a fact? Is it known whether she was on these meds during her pregnancy with Lisa? Was she taking these meds before her pregnancy?

Re: what meds was Deb on and how long had she been on the meds(particulary throughout pregnancy).. Or even prior to pregnancy..

Matou I don't have a link off top of my head but I'll bet if you searched key words of Deborah, Effexor in the Lisa Irwin forum there is likely multiple posts, and likely several would even contain links to where it has been stated that Deborah was on the anti-anxiety med, Effexor and Deb stated that she'd taken the medicine that morning time of Monday, October 3..

HTH:)

i've asked in a different thread but i figure this one is a better place to ask. i'm trying to pinpoint where exactly we got the information about the phones being on restricted access. does anyone remember seeing this info come out of DB's mouth? link would be greatly appreciated. i have seen Megyn Kelly say it, but not specifically DB.

Is it true that the scenthounds brought in by LE did NOT alert in the immediate area of the house that Lisa disappeared from ?

Also, is it known if the cadaver dogs alerted in the backyard area ? Or anywhere else in the house ?

Yes, two questions.....

I've seen several posts referring to MT saying the person he saw was all dressed in white "even a white vest", does anyone have a link to that MSM stating he wore a white vest?

Did the dog pick up on Lisa's scent as deceased or could someone else of died there that night?

just a comment, not so much a question....

I sure wish we could get the astrology thread going again. Maybe some of our posters know how to do astrology charts? I think that would help an awful lot in this case. JMO

just a comment, not so much a question....

I sure wish we could get the astrology thread going again. Maybe some of our posters know how to do astrology charts? I think that would help an awful lot in this case. JMO

Sorry... our astrology forum here at websleuths has been closed. It is greatly missed by many. At this time we are not going to start any astrology, dreams, etc sort of threads.

Thanks so much and pm a mod with any questions

I've seen several posts referring to MT saying the person he saw was all dressed in white "even a white vest", does anyone have a link to that MSM stating he wore a white vest?

The only time I heard that the man was "all in white" was during the airing of Prime News when MT was stating what this man was wearing. I have never heard "white vest" coming from MT.

Point of reference starting around 12:00

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBy1f04Pbx8"]Lisa Irwin: Prime News 11/2/11 - YouTube[/ame]

I have a few questions

1. The birthday party - which son - not names but age - had the birthday - who is the mother of this son?

2. Was the birthday party at DB and JI's house?

3. Did any out of town relatives/friends come for this? Good chance to case the house that day if it was at their house

Does anyone know whether there were there blinds on baby Lisa's window prior to the black plastic?

Thanks to Patty G for the video above. I know I had read on here numerous times that "he even had on a white vest" but never a link to back it up, so I guess I have no choice but to accept it as embellishment until those posters will back up their claim. Thanks again.

When was the last time someone actually saw Baby Lisa who wasn't in the home that day? I know that the the uncle, the neighbor and the parents all have a timeline. But how long did they actually have to pull something off?

Sorry if this has already been discussed/answered...I tried a search, but didn't see the question.

Is Lisa legally JI's daughter? DB is still married to SB.

So, does anyone know the status of Lisa's paternity?

On what day(s) are the dumpsters emptied at N Brighton Townhouses?

Earlier in this case, I saw either a photo or video of LE walking away from the dumpster holding 2 small evidence bags. I've looked for it but cant find it now.

My question, to those involved, would be the same one I had asked in the Haleigh Marie Cummings Q & A threads: Would you, DB/JI/Jersey?MW, et al., be willing to take a Sodium Penethol Test to determine WHERE Baby Lisa is. NOT who took her, NOT who harmed her, NOT why it happened, BUT WHERE SHE IS!! LE could even cut them some type of break, but AT LEAST we would know where that little girl is.

Their yes or no would say it all for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45
Back