question

FWIW, I just looked at the photo and it looks like it was taken in someone's backyard. There are orange trees and what appears to be a fence with a house behind it. Having just been to the area this past week, it looks like that could be one of the gazillion lakes around that area.

Hi:)
Yes, on the roll of film is the picture of the rainbow with the tree in it and the other pictures she appears to be on a deck and a few pictures she is actually standing in the water at a beach.I think it was all from the same area.But I am not really sure.I have read about Gore.Isn't there a sidewalk there?

suzanne

I know that this is coming way after you last posted on this thread @Ms Suzanne, but I cropped the rainbow photo for you so you can hopefully zoom in a little better. I hope this helps, even if just a little!

Attachments

• Ms Suzanne tree1.jpg
    Ms Suzanne tree1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 10
I know this may seem silly but does the shadow of the trees in my attached SS of google maps look like they could be the ones? I will also attach the maps link & hopefully it will take you right there. It looks to me like if you were to be standing there that some of the elements could possibly match up with the overhead map view. JMO
Google Maps

Attachments

• Ms Suzanne shadows.PNG
    Ms Suzanne shadows.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads